PRIZED ANIMALS N NOT FULL ANIMAL BARN

Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

I have room in my animal barn n unfotunately by farm is full of prized animals they r not automatically going to the pasture once prized like they use to, so i removed aload of the prized animals into pasture, yet if i get a new animal to raise i keep being told to get a water trough n one of my prized animals has been put into pasture, yet i have room to store animals in my animal barn this is getting very frustrating n annoying, cause u cant even see that they r prized once they have been feed

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT

Comments

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,688 The Chosen One

If you have the 'Priced animal barn', you can open that and get the priced animals into that.
    If you want the priced animals to go to the pasture remember to 'tick' the square in the bottom of the message you get when the animal is priced.
    If they did before and not now you have probably 'unticked' the square by mistake.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,826 Lord of the Forums

YOu can store your prized animals in your inventory by using the store button.

You need to have the option checked when they become prized for them to automatically go to the pasture. I don't as I like to see if they need to be blue mastery and if they haven't yet I put them in my prized barn. If they are already I sell them. Unless I need them for something then I put them in my inventory. The pasture just has some animals left in it now.

Re the message for trough. you have too many animals on your land and you need to fill your barn with them. Your barn is just for non prized animals, thatis just adult!

Prized animal Barn = Prized animals
    Animal Barn = Adult animals

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

ty so much i will check that tick n see if ive accidently turned it off

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT