Farmworkers are too slow!

Jeya_HeiloJeya_Heilo Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 81 Dramachine

It takes me over an hour longer than necessary to do the basic things for the day. Like gather crops, plant crops, water, feed animals and craft what's needed for the day. Send out daily requests to neighbors etc. Because the works are too slow! They get stuck every other second, for almost a minute each. They just keep running in one place not doing anything and then they stop and stand there for another half a minute before doing ONE crop out of 200 and we are back to running place! It takes me more than an hour longer waiting for them, it's been bad before but now it's getting unplayable!

I have 3 workers, feels like I don't even have 1!

I try to do like just one thing at the time and wait for them to finish before I give them a new task. There's no difference if I click one crop at the time or all 300. They are still lagging and slow.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,973 Lord of the Forums

Do you have anything in the way? such as too much decor, ie a lot of fences or walls, this can interfere with the route they take. Try to arrange your fields and plots so they are freely accessible, with nothing surrounding them, or cutting them off from the picnic table. They tend to run in one place if their direct route is blocked, so keep on returning to the table to try and discover a new route, which may also be blocked.
    If that is not the case, perhaps you need more RAM or a better graphics card?

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 227 Cupcake Princess

Good advice from Irena and also reboot/clear cache OFTEN. I reboot at least once an hour, more if I have visited neighbors.

• Jeya_HeiloJeya_Heilo Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 81 Dramachine

@Irena.P said:
    Do you have anything in the way? such as too much decor, ie a lot of fences or walls, this can interfere with the route they take. Try to arrange your fields and plots so they are freely accessible, with nothing surrounding them, or cutting them off from the picnic table. They tend to run in one place if their direct route is blocked, so keep on returning to the table to try and discover a new route, which may also be blocked.
    If that is not the case, perhaps you need more RAM or a better graphics card?

No decor.
    I also have a pretty decent PC, gaming PC. So doubt RAM or graphic card is the problem.

But thanks, I'll try to clear my farm even more, even tho I have no decor.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,973 Lord of the Forums

Just try placing the picnic table in a more central position and make sure it has nothing blocking the route to it from anywhere on the farm. Remember to clear your cache once you have finished re arranging. You may have found over the time you have been playing, you might have a certain spot on your farm, where you can't place a plot of field, or decor, nothing at all. This is a "spawning spot" I've found blocking access to that can also cause the family to do stupid things, like zig zagging across the entire farm, before returning to the picnic table, before doing a simple task that was right next to them. :/

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum