Zanga Payment Error

LynmacdLynmacd Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

I have been unable to purchase any Farm bucks or coins due to this error for several days. It said to contact customer support

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,605 Lord of the Forums

Contact support directly, the link is in my signature. Support don't actually read the forum. Occasionally a Moderator will report a wide spread issue, but it needs a lot of posts to draw attention. Are you trying to buy on Facebook? because it is usually far more efficient than trying to use Zynga.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,893 Lord of the Forums

I would try on Facebook side as with Zynga side it is harder to purchase items on that side. I tried once and had to do it from FB as was getting I think early release of a mission. Not spending on game for FB's as really useless to have because end up spending them accidentally or something. Plus don't care to spend on THIS game.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,589 Lord of the Forums

I went ahead and tried this a couple days ago.. I purchases the $10 amt FB and it looked like everything went through and got the button to continue playing.. Didn't see any farmbucks. Next day I checked my bank acct and there was no charges to Zynga but I did get with support, took them 2 days to email me back and asked me to take a screenshot and a bunch of other stuff. Well I didn't bother, as long as they didn't charge my acct, I was ok with it.. Rarely if ever do I buy FB, that's why I didn't pursue this.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,589 Lord of the Forums

Facebook works, I just tried it.