Turtle Tank

EllemarieEllemarie FishermanRegistered User Posts: 3,297 Lord of the Forums

I never finished the crab shack because of requirements, so I'm trying this one.

Ok, so I bought 3 gold nets to guarantee my catches. I had enough fuel to go to Basker's Haven island. With 3 nets and 3 turtles there, I thought I could get all at once, but after I captured two of them, it sent my boat back. Why? I figured you should save up your fuel and nets to be able to do it all at once. No?

Comments

• Nina_PurpletonNina_Purpleton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,708 The Chosen One

Rub hands and grin as I hijack the thread Z never make anything that easy. Each island jaunt allows only 2 attempts at catching crabs/turtles before they sent the boat back to the dock. Their ingenious way of FB for fuel and all that jazz. Personally I am not all that crazy about the prizes but I LOVE turtles and I will work on this one the best I can to get all of them. I wonder if they exist in real life....

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,471 Lord of the Forums

Thanks Ellmarie for posting this, I wondered what this quest was going to entail.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,297 Lord of the Forums

Oh thank you @Nina_Purpleton! Yeah, if they stated that only 2x you get to catch, I must have sleepishly bypassed that. I love turtles too and I thought the crab one was really cute. But I'm sure my tasks will get out of hand soon enough for me to quit. I go as far as I can too then.
    and, instead of winning a cow, I wish a giant turtle would be the prize!!!

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,983 The Chosen One

Yeah it almost treats it like you dive once for each one then go back. I wish it would stay for all the times you can dive.

I wish we had another turtle for an animal on farm but just the one.

But 18/19 fuel for the 2 islands so far. Wonder what rest will be. Don't know if I will finish this one but it is different to work on. I did the crab one too but didn't finish it.

Maybe a task made me stop or something.

• Nina_PurpletonNina_Purpleton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,708 The Chosen One

I would love to have a Giant Turtle too....

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,471 Lord of the Forums

I'd like to have a turtle play area like a log that the turtles climb on and bask in the sun like they do in rl.

@gameplayer2011 said:
    Yeah it almost treats it like you dive once for each one then go back. I wish it would stay for all the times you can dive.

I wish we had another turtle for an animal on farm but just the one.

But 18/19 fuel for the 2 islands so far. Wonder what rest will be. Don't know if I will finish this one but it is different to work on. I did the crab one too but didn't finish it.

Maybe a task made me stop or something.

If I remember correctly the fuel amount requirement goes up on the 3rd and 4th island. The collection board also gets very tricky if you are trying to conserve fuel. I sure hope the tasks don't get ridiculously bonkers as well.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,636 The Chosen One

@gameplayer2011 said:

Mine is 20/21. Some of the tasks seem daunting, but slowly plug away and they do eventually get completed (or Helping Hands does a few). I'm not expecting to reach the goal too quickly, but I'm pretty sure I'll get through it once before it's over.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

Thanks for that tip @QC_Hill, I didn't realize about the dog barking too far away did that. We should (or didn't we) have a thread that lists tips n tricks?

Currently my islands cost 20 fuel to get to.

• castlclenrcastlclenr Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

Mine worked once now that I have collected nets it won't open another zynga glitch

Yeah, seems the catching has been off and on today. Grrrr.

• moonaberrymoonaberry Investigator Registered User Posts: 338 The One Who Knows it All

On Chrome, my turtle shack will not open the islands. On Firefox, twice the requirements have changed when I've logged out and returned later in the day.

• castlclenrcastlclenr Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

my catching hasn't worked since yesterday just another zynga fail can't speed feed my prized animal barn either sent in tickets but am about to stop playing have been playing since it started but with all the problems and not getting things like the research lab I'm about done

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,983 The Chosen One

There have been a lot of issues. The Research lab if was an outside mission not all missions even go to all. That has been common for the length of the game. Nothing can do about what you do not get.

My Turtle tank didn't work earlier on FB so it seems to be up and down. Will try again.

But if support working on it who knows.

I have a good chuck of my turtle chart filled in I need 2 of the special ones and maybe 3 or 4 from the main board.

But will see what happens.

I don't blame you for wanting to stop. Many have with Z games as they get to be a challenge and more after a year or two. Many games are gone now but this one from Zynga that I played over years.

But we shall see what rest of 2020 brings for game and with flash going away will have to see if game continues in 2021 or not.

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,611 The Chosen One
    edited August 2

what makes it more annoying as well is that within 24hrs the xtra points u can get has expired so what is the point of the extra points last night before i logged of it said 20hrs n x amount of mins n secs i came back on bout 12-13hrs later n guess what xtra points had expired. If farmville doesnt go over to hdmi or one of the other sites that works without flash then there will be alot of players that will be gone forever, i know the launcher is a bug as keep getting warning bout it when i installed it on my new comp which is windows 10 n warning said that it was a bug so havent now got it installed

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH OLD POSTS IF I DONT HAVE ANY OR VERY FEW N ANY REQUEST HELPS SENT

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,584 The Chosen One

My Turtle tank went bananas today.
    When I open it it I get strange things, and if I continue to try the game frezes. Anyway all progress is gone and on the right side it talk about craps?
    It must have mixed with last time where we was asked to get craps.
    Take a look :'(

@CarlEddy said:
    When I open it it I get strange things, and if I continue to try the game frezes. Anyway all progress is gone and on the right side it talk about craps?

Don't you mean "crabs" not craps lol..

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,584 The Chosen One
    edited August 5

@KJustice said:

@CarlEddy said:

Don't you mean "crabs" not craps lol..

You are right, but in a way it was actually right ;) it IS '###p'. Sorry for my English, I'm Danish.