NATIONAL FAIR ISSUES

GoodFarmerAWGoodFarmerAW Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

I placed 4th in this weeks national Fair, I got one prize box and when I went back onto my usual farm page - I had been thrown all the way back to the beginning of the County fair!!!! weeks of effort all to be thrown back to the beginning- this clearly must be a glitch because ei now no longer get kindling and all other benefits!

Anyone know who I can contact or who has had similar issues????

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,953 Lord of the Forums

Link to support is in my signature.

Pretty much everyone who plays has found themselves dropped in the leagues in the Fair. Try refreshing the game, clear browser cache, see if it fixes itself. Or just wait for next week, these things just seem to right themselves in the next fair visit. I'm in the World Fair, I have the helicopter, often I find myself with a county fair wagon when I return from the fair on a Thursday. TBH I'm always thrilled, I really want to be back in the County fair, sadly it always fixes itself the following week. I hate kindling, I detest the stupid pop up telling me I passed someone for the 20th time. :|

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,983 The Chosen One

I hate the I passed so and so pop ups too. Must have had one person a few times yesterday when harvesting crops that were ready.

As someone who is back and forth between State and County I like where I am. Not trying to outdo anyone and more.

I had reached up there but just wasn't feeling it anymore so just started to do things casually with the fair

But yeah things happen from one week to next with going/not going and other things too.

Hopefully will right itself.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,636 The Chosen One

@GoodFarmerAW said:
    I placed 4th in this weeks national Fair, I got one prize box and when I went back onto my usual farm page - I had been thrown all the way back to the beginning of the County fair!!!! weeks of effort all to be thrown back to the beginning- this clearly must be a glitch because ei now no longer get kindling and all other benefits!

Anyone know who I can contact or who has had similar issues????

It's happened to me a couple times (even after placing first).
    Close your browser. Clear your cache.
    Reopen and you'll probably be back at the National Fair again.

If not, you can always use the link to Zupport in my signature below.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape