!0 years of bugs... come on!!

kiwisi1kiwisi1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Dear Zynga,

So a few things, i’m at level 93, so have been on and off this a while, but over the last 7 weeks have been in lockdown and even got my partner to play, she is loving the game as I have set it up so we both don’t need to log in and out. However there are a few differences that I have notice between each of our accounts. I have even numbered them so you can actually answer and not give a normal auto response.

1 Sometime I have the promotional stuff that is on the left hand side of screen and my partner won’t have any. This may be a level thing, a sever thing, or just a oppsie (mistake) thing. But most of the time I do not have my missions on the screen to even see what missions I have. Is there any other way to bring up the mission in game??

2 I have noticed that she can go fishing and I can not, s this a level thing? I see the fish like on her farm, but I can not click on it and can not go fishing at all. I see recipes that involve fish thought the selling stand , but can not nor have ever been able to fulfil them. Sometimes I go to a recipe, and it doesn’t even go to the place to make or cook them, it’s like I’m missing a factory/kitchen building. So some things I could never pass because of this.

3 My partner has a flagpole outside her house, where I have not, so I’m missing out on all these things that she is completing.

4 Fence Posts..... why is there random holes and gaps appearing in my fence all the time. Is this an actual feature to repair the fence? I have always had the fence up and seen no gaps, then with in a week, there is a new gap. And it is normally in the same spot, however there seems to be one or two other places over the years.... my animals are running around and get in the way all the time.

5 Inside the research labatory, I now see 2 job’s of using the “muti-water boosters”... I have 15 of them as we speack, but can not nor have ever been able to use these.... I can not continue the labartory because of this feature. There is no where to use them... if I hover over the plot, I get “boost harvest time, reseeding booster and speed grow” there is no muti water..... inside laboratory there is the boosters on the right hand side, and when you click on it, it sends you to the farm, but nothing else... the cursor dosen’t change to use any booster... just sends you to the farm again.

6 Farmvilles helping hands.... there is never a request on there to earn mentos, or what ever it is.... maybe I’m just never connected to it, but I have never seen any request... I have however placed a few requset onto it, but will find out if anything happened in the next few hours.

7 Co-op’s.... I know you have had the chance to redo these which is great, so I finally got to join a different one, however, it looks like I’m the only on in the co-op. I have left messages, but there is no replys and there is never any favors completed. I haven’t joined another because that take another week to do, but have others had problems,??? Is it something that is being rectified? I mean, the people that are on this co-op, are now friends and I still receive gifts from them so they can not be inactive in the co-op.

8 Super feed (stamina,speed etc) I can not use... why, what is it for, I can not even see any buildings in my market that I don’t have. I have everything, so what is this feed for and why can I not use it????

Before you say to delete cache, I have... full, even had to put in all paswords, so full clean.... I have even re-installed the launcher in both chrome (mine) and Microsoft edge (hers).

Things my partner still can not do... Ask for parts, baby bottles, building materials, friend request, farm hands....
Her Co-op is not working either

9 Clicking on “upgrade your farm” will not open at all... only when I get the double favour special icon, will I then be able to go into the upgrade your farm menu.

10 Any request in gameroom is though facebook, will never go though Zynga, this is frustrating as anything as people use both, is there any way to actually joined them together and not have 2 separate interfaces??

`11 Since flash is ending in December, what are your plan’s.... are you even using flash?

Mine
chrome Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My partners
Microsoft Edge Version 83.0.478.45 (Official build) (64-bit)

Windows 10 pro
Version 1903
Os build 18362.836

Oh and why is it so hard to find an email address for support!!! 12

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,973 Lord of the Forums
    edited June 7
    1. Zynga does not read or reply to anything on the Forums, it is PLAYER ONLY.

2. Every single one of your questions has been asked and answered several times already. Use the search box and you will find the answers.

Or, if you wait long enough, some kind soul might be prepared to write it all out again.

Link to support is in my signature,TIP: Do not write a long essay to support, send one issue at a time, keep it short, it is probably a robot just looking for key words, and the reply may or may not make sense depending on how you asked. SO again, you will find it easier to just search your issues one by one using Key words in the search box. :)

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,409 Lord of the Forums

1 Sometime I have the promotional stuff that is on the left hand side of screen and my partner won’t have any. This may be a level thing, a sever thing, or just a oppsie (mistake) thing. But most of the time I do not have my missions on the screen to even see what missions I have. Is there any other way to bring up the mission in game??

Yeah search the forum for this one. So so so many posts and replies that explain this

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,409 Lord of the Forums

2 I have noticed that she can go fishing and I can not, s this a level thing? I see the fish like on her farm, but I can not click on it and can not go fishing at all. I see recipes that involve fish thought the selling stand , but can not nor have ever been able to fulfil them. Sometimes I go to a recipe, and it doesn’t even go to the place to make or cook them, it’s like I’m missing a factory/kitchen building. So some things I could never pass because of this.

3 My partner has a flagpole outside her house, where I have not, so I’m missing out on all these things that she is completing.

Not everyone gets all the "stuff" The receipes you see and not able to complete that happens from time to time. BUT you can ask support for them.

4 Fence Posts..... why is there random holes and gaps appearing in my fence all the time. Is this an actual feature to repair the fence? I have always had the fence up and seen no gaps, then with in a week, there is a new gap. And it is normally in the same spot, however there seems to be one or two other places over the years.... my animals are running around and get in the way all the time.

Gotta make sure when you place them that you see the joiner :) otherwise it looks joined but its not.

5 Inside the research labatory, I now see 2 job’s of using the “muti-water boosters”... I have 15 of them as we speack, but can not nor have ever been able to use these.... I can not continue the labartory because of this feature. There is no where to use them... if I hover over the plot, I get “boost harvest time, reseeding booster and speed grow” there is no muti water..... inside laboratory there is the boosters on the right hand side, and when you click on it, it sends you to the farm, but nothing else... the cursor dosen’t change to use any booster... just sends you to the farm again.

Make sure your plot is not already watered?
    You can only use them when you hover over them not from where you click on them. When I click on it, it takes me to a buy option for real money.

6 Farmvilles helping hands.... there is never a request on there to earn mentos, or what ever it is.... maybe I’m just never connected to it, but I have never seen any request... I have however placed a few requset onto it, but will find out if anything happened in the next few hours.

This started off really well when it came out, but I don't think many people use it, so if not many using it no posts.

7 Co-op’s.... I know you have had the chance to redo these which is great, so I finally got to join a different one, however, it looks like I’m the only on in the co-op. I have left messages, but there is no replys and there is never any favors completed. I haven’t joined another because that take another week to do, but have others had problems,??? Is it something that is being rectified? I mean, the people that are on this co-op, are now friends and I still receive gifts from them so they can not be inactive in the co-op.

We are in week 2 of the coop shuffle..... wait and see I guess. People think Zynga can just fix stuff immediately but that is not reality.
    I can't believe I am answering all of these lol

8 Super feed (stamina,speed etc) I can not use... why, what is it for, I can not even see any buildings in my market that I don’t have. I have everything, so what is this feed for and why can I not use it????

If you have the racing stable that is where you use them. Stamina speed and the other one that is.
    Super feed itself is used on "not" hungry animals you can hover on them the pop up will show the super feed and you click on it and it will feed your non hungry animal. You can also super feed your troughs, stable, pig pen etc (or your animal barn)

If you don't have the racing stable you again can contact support and ask for it. again not everyone gets everything.

Things my partner still can not do... Ask for parts, baby bottles, building materials, friend request, farm hands....
    Her Co-op is not working either

Ask for parts....is a known issue here is the thread https://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3183791/known-issue-unable-to-receive-requested-items#latest
    Let support know
    Again coop 2 weeks in wait and see

9 Clicking on “upgrade your farm” will not open at all... only when I get the double favour special icon, will I then be able to go into the upgrade your farm menu.

Is this where you are clicking? Should take you to all available upgrades

edited June 7

10 Any request in gameroom is though facebook, will never go though Zynga, this is frustrating as anything as people use both, is there any way to actually joined them together and not have 2 separate interfaces??
    Can't help here...I only play on Zynga

`11 Since flash is ending in December, what are your plan’s.... are you even using flash?
    Who knows , I guess they will let us know when needed, not a priority

Not sure what you mean by My partners
    Microsoft Edge Version 83.0.478.45 (Official build) (64-bit)
    My understanding FV2 is not recommended for Microsoft edge. Here is the link to recommended browsers
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?p=all&s=technical-help&f=what-are-the-recommended-system-requirements&l=en

Oh and why is it so hard to find an email address for support!!! 12
    Link in my signature, there is no "email address" a portal to log errors etc. You should get an autobot confirmation if not then it did not go through, check your spam
    They always answer me and the reality is some stuff they can not resolve.

Hope this helps you are new to the forums that is why I have made the time to answer your questions as best I could. There is a lot of information on the forum that you can search, it has helped me over the years I have played.
    Zynga doesn't come here to my knowledge but there are moderators that possibly send stuff up the line.

• kiwisi1kiwisi1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

wow really forums are player orientated.... i'm just wasting my time.. thanks shakespam_123 looks like I'm just going to give up if they are not welling to fix constant problems. some of your help was helpful, but there are a few that have never worked...eg clicking on upgrade icon to bring up farm upgrades. Fence post, if you read the whole thing, I fix gaps all the time, but they come back (joiners are all their)... frustrating.
    I have even gone and checked updated programs, reinstalled programs, just to rule out problems. For a game for so long and not getting anywhere fast, i'm disappointed in the way Zynga run their operation.
    What is riverside?... ohh wait.. it is something I don't get.. what a load of rubbish, if a company did that to their products, eg iphone.... imagine the outrage.. it is just not right.

I guess they just don't care, and keep coming out with new stuff rather then actually fix it.

I thank you again for your efforts.

edited June 8

For the upgrade button issue. There is a workaround.

https://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3183502/upgrade-farm-button

Fence post and spaces, it really is just a matter of placing them properly.
    When you move some fences, not all, they leave a small round footprint, you cannot place anything on that footprint, you need to put the fence down somewhere else, until the footprint disappears, then you can place it where you want. This particularly applies if you are just adjusting a set of fences, the black round footprint will stop you from just moving them, you have to place elsewhere for the footprint to vanish.

When placing fences, first overlap them, without releasing them and slowly slide then until you see the Green box, showing that is the correct spacing, you should not allow extra fence posts to appear, if you do, it means your animals can walk right through them.

https://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/comment/16052108#Comment_16052108

Country Escape Forum

edited June 8

Zynga keeps on releasing new stuff, because unless a HUGE issue affecting every player is happening, the majority of players would get bored and leave. Most issues you have listed can be fixed by you, so it would be annoying to sit for weeks on end with nothing new being released. :/

Country Escape Forum

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,021 Lord of the Forums

Near 8 years with this game. Have not had major issues have had some but with those having issues there are workarounds can look at as we post or guide you too.

Support or more never comes here and never reads these posts.

In past we had Moderators that were more on top of things and would make Known Issue threads if enough people had an issue etc and there were tons of threads on an issue. But now you don't even see that anymore as the mods who were so good at that are long gone.

I know at another game I played back at the forum for that game years ago we always used to speculate Z didn't like those that cared and wanted to help us so always moved those if it started getting too close for comfort and put in ones that just was there and really didn't answer our questions and more when we had them.

I know a lot of frustration and more was abound then.

Many things in game are maybe small issues, and some issues just will never see a fix. Game loading issues have been around since beginning.

Some of the little issues can be looked at by you and workarounds can help.

But as said not everything you find is a bug issue or more like not getting some of the releases. Just the way the game has been.

The fence issue have seen from time to time. I don't have fences but have seen posts but not in a good while.

Some other things like superfeed. There are 2 areas. One is /100 and other /1000. I hit use on the /100 and it adds to the /1000 then it can be used. If you don't have any in that one.

Pretty much the answers most likely were given by shakespam above with most everything.

Irena and myself have links to support in our signature areas. As said will have to take one issue at a time.

Most of your issues are simple and can be solved and others cannot like not having the Riverboat and Captain Jack and all that. Just for new people too and low levels just got to keep working or contact support and see if will open these items for you.

Wish there was more that could be done for you but just got to follow what we tell you or just do what you got to do if not happy in any fashion and stop the game that is your choice. We don't control Zynga.

They will do what they have done for years what they want with the people that are behind them.