What happens when you ask your friends to help build something?

PatrikaPatrika Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 78 Black Sheep of ze Internet

I often get requests to help out as a farmhand on my friends' farms. Not a problem. I click help and it's done. When I ask them to help by being a "builder" on some of my construction projects I NEVER get a response. Does it not work the same way?

Best Answers

Answers

• PatrikaPatrika Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 78 Black Sheep of ze Internet

I'm being stymied because of the lack of friends. I can't add them, my requests aren't getting through and half the time I'm not sure my posts are being posted. This is ridiculous. They either need to fix the issues or relax the requirements. For instance, the only way you can "train" your "boyfriend?" is to advance to Pearl Diving....yet people have to give you water bottles....and it's not happening!!!! This game can be frustrating when it works right. When it doesn't, it's infuriating!!!

• MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 162 Investigator

@Patrika said:
    I'm being stymied because of the lack of friends. I can't add them,

There are different ways to add friends. If you play on zynga the feed gives you the opportunity to send a friend request to each player that pops up there. Just click on their names, that will take you to their profile, and there is a button to send a friend request. It's a bit tedious, but you gotta start somewhere.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! <3

• PatrikaPatrika Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 78 Black Sheep of ze Internet

That would be wonderful if I could get to their profiles! Between requests not going through, no place to PLACE requests, and no access to profiles, I'm playing at a disadvantage.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,050 Lord of the Forums

@Patrika said:
    That would be wonderful if I could get to their profiles! Between requests not going through, no place to PLACE requests, and no access to profiles, I'm playing at a disadvantage.

Get the link to your own profile and put it in your forum signature. Then folks can click on it to send a friend request.

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 162 Investigator

@Patrika said:
    Do you play on facebook or zynga?

Do you play on facebook or zynga?