unable to accept contribution items in new co-op

AmbikaAmbika Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi Zynga/FV2 team/friends,
Im unable to accept the materials/items my co-op members send me via co-op. I can see that they have sent me few items but when i click on my friends avatar or co-op I cant see where i can accept the eggs/milk/jute etc.. this happened after the new co-op came in place. kindly resolve this asap, i cannot accept items and complete my orders

Comments

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,721 Lord of the Forums

So if you want a resolution you need to send a ticket to support as Zynga is not on this forum.
    There are lots of threads about the coop changes and problems, so maybe solutions there, however I think this is a problem with the upgrade that Zynga may be trying to fix

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 2,032 Lord of the Forums

The new Co-op is quite different than the old one. I do not think that possibility exist any more. It has never been possible in our co-op.

• RStone71RStone71 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

Don't bother with zynga support.. I have contacted them due to since the "improved co-op" I haven't received any thing I called for and when I answer a call for help I no longer get coins for the items I send.. Before the "improvements" I got coins for sending corn, eggs, gold..etc, etc... but not anymore and I also have my co-op member standing on my farm that I tried helping with items.. They stay there til I refresh the game.

• RStone71RStone71 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

sorry forgot to say that I've been dealing with the zynga support for over a week and still have no answer other than we no longer get coins for sending items to co-op members so apparently they aren't working to fix the problems

• ayalaayala Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

same issues with me as well its is not shown whether I I've accepted or not and it has affected me in completing coop orders it is so disappointing that the technical issue is still going on for so long.