Not liking the new improved coop..

KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,344 Lord of the Forums

It is anything but improved.. I am the coop owner and now have no way of removing members who no longer play. They kept the 2 players in my coop who stopped playing a month ago.. I wish I would have removed them sooner..

No longer visiting towns especially if you're just starting out your coop where you would get milestone prizes.. We were ready to get the bluebird, was about 2 towns away since we started over. Everyone is leader like they were which I tried several times to make them go back to member before the change. The owner obviously has no power to make corrections or remove members who stopped playing, I am rather PO'd..

Comments

• LauGooLauGoo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

Can't even accept help from members! I click the avatar and nothing happens!

• ktaggektagge Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 19 Muffin

Agreed that it is FAR from improved. I was the 'Owner' in our old co-op. Had 253 towns done. Had one member as a Leader, others were "Members". Now, the co-op name was changed. I am no longer Owner, just a Member now. In fact, there is NO owner. The one that was Leader, still is, and was able to change our name back. There were 5 new players added, all low level, and all listed as Members also. So now we have 1 leader, 9 members, and no owner. Great improvement. :(

Then, checked the Order Board. Appeared normal, had orders to choose from. etc.. even tho new goal was 230. Had to refresh, and Order Board became Shared Order Board. Unable to do any orders, Shared or not. One member managed to get 13 orders done, which appear under the Co-op stats, but not on the Order Board.

What a stinkin' mess!

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,344 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 22

@ktagge I would be mad to if you were the owner and no longer.. The owner can no longer manage the coop.. So if you have several who just stop playing you are stuck with them bc there is no option to remove, at least I didn't see anywhere since I am stuck with the 2 who stopped playing.. That means you can't invite any new members unless the ones who no longer play remove themselves and they never do.

I guess they want us to "find" a new co-op to participate with? lol... I agree, "What a Stinking Mess!" I hope we are not stuck with this... I can only endure a "foul smelling mess" for a short amount of time; otherwise I'll be sick or I'll leave the mess [meaning I'll take some time off from my game and be an "inactive" co-op member myself]. Don't really want to do this, but I am frustrated. >:)

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,344 Lord of the Forums

Also it makes no sense that everyone can change the name of the coop and motto, why??

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,942 Lord of the Forums

VIP benefits have been cut as well. I used to get 240 Favors when we reached goal and now only get 200. I guess I should think about quitting the VIP. If there's not advantage, I'm not paying to play.

• rmullanermullane This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 73 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Everyone on here has said what we all think about this change, is their a moderator around who can take this complaint back to the people who created this mess and tell them to improve it properly and let us do our own co-ops.

@reddkl Exactly what I was thinking... there is no "incentive" to participate! I notice I have new feature "enticing" me to buy fv cash; but why?, there is no incentive to participate in co-op that does not offer the bonus favor benefits of more than 200 [i sometimes received 1000 - 4000 bonus favors] never could figure out how this happened, but I "liked" it because it allowed me to do so many fun and exciting upgrades! Not to mention the rewards you received after accomplishing the "visited towns" goal on the map. Now they change everything! I am up for a little experimenting though... I'll see what happens when I try to join a new co-op. Hope I'll not have to wait until next Friday to participate! Maybe this is the "improvement" they speak of! I'll go check and see... seems to me they want me to "figure out" what the "plan" is. B)

• Ruth HinerRuth Hiner Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 617 Mazter Guardian

I can't even access orders on my board. When I try to click on it I just get the message about there not being any shared orders at the moment. The board looks completely screwed up.

edited May 22

Nope. Can't join another co-op either. I click the "Join" button on a co-op in the "recommended" section and nothing happens, even when I refresh the game... "Co-op Needed" and can't join another after leaving one to see what would happen. I'm taking a "time out/off" from game for a few days. This is not entertaining... it is Tiresome!

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 169 Investigator
    Add me to the list of people not liking this!
  • Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,081 Lord of the Forums

@LauGoo said:
    @reddkl Exactly what I was thinking... there is no "incentive" to participate! I notice I have new feature "enticing" me to buy fv cash; but why?, there is no incentive to participate in co-op that does not offer the bonus favor benefits of more than 200 [i sometimes received 1000 - 4000 bonus favors] never could figure out how this happened, but I "liked" it because it allowed me to do so many fun and exciting upgrades! Not to mention the rewards you received after accomplishing the "visited towns" goal on the map. Now they change everything! I am up for a little experimenting though... I'll see what happens when I try to join a new co-op. Hope I'll not have to wait until next Friday to participate! Maybe this is the "improvement" they speak of! I'll go check and see... seems to me they want me to "figure out" what the "plan" is. B)

Yeah, you were getting the thousands of favors because of the glitch where people could manipulate the game to get all those extra favors. Not everyone could do that, at least not me. I guess they fixed that one.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• katkat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,162 Assassin
    edited May 22

And now, from Zynnga

"Howdy Farmers! As part of our effort to make co-op better, we are working on some improvements! Please wait a while before opening market stall and Co-op building! We will inform you when it is fine! Thanks for your cooperation!"

And, I have no orders to work on.

• lbthmilbthmi The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 38 Learning the Ropes

I had orders the first time I opened up the new co-op. I planted some crops for one and filled a couple of others. Then I closed down the game to eat lunch. When I came back there were no orders to be filled.

I guess I will go back to selling the zillions of truffles in my market before I lose access to that.

Leslie

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,716 Lord of the Forums

Mine went back to exactly how it was, although it is just me in it, so not much room for change really. I can now browse recommended Coops, well, I can see three coops I could join if I wanted... Only difference in my order board seems the magic number of 350 has been reduced to 288. :p

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• ktaggektagge Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 19 Muffin
    edited May 22

@kat said:
    And now, from Zynnga

"Howdy Farmers! As part of our effort to make co-op better, we are working on some improvements! Please wait a while before opening market stall and Co-op building! We will inform you when it is fine! Thanks for your cooperation!"

And, I have no orders to work on.

1) Their message does not appear under Firefox, only under Chrome.
    2) How exactly are they going to inform us?
    3) If it's anything like their other bug fixes, it'll NEVER be fine.
    4) Since they are on 'limited' Support, don't think it'll be anytime soon.
    5) It's a shame that there is no loyalty or caring about the players. Long-time players are treated as a 'nobody', just another number.
    6) Co-ops are for ''friends" to help each other achieve a common goal. Not to have a bunch of 'strangers' lumped together who don't give a rat's behind about any of the others.

If they wanted something to break, uh, I mean 'fix', how about the Rich Board, Racing Stables, Songbirds, Tractor, Welfare Table, Lucky Chest, etc.? Don't know anybody that would miss a single one of those items.

Just my nickel's worth.

(kat: This wasn't directed towards you in any shape or form. Was just quoting your Zynga post)

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 169 Investigator
    > @Irena.P said:
    > Mine went back to exactly how it was, although it is just me in it, so not much room for change really. I can now browse recommended Coops, well, I can see three coops I could join if I wanted... Only difference in my order board seems the magic number of 350 has been reduced to 288. :p

Lucky! I was a co-op of one also and I was made "leader" of a new co-op, only I can't do any orders! What a mess!

@Susy Elizabeth Eeeep!, I don't know how I was "manipulating" anything. One day when my co-op completed it's goal... nothing happened I didn't get 200 favors, so I refreshed the game and lo and behold! I had 1000 extra bonus favors! Wow!, I thought, "This is so cool!" I thought everyone in co-op received this. The next week the co-op completed it's goal...same thing, no 200 bonus favors; but after refreshing game I had 2000 extra bonus favors. I thought maybe it was because I finished first with the most orders. Didn't realize it was a glitch or something someone [not me] was "manipulating". This new "co-op refresh" is not working properly as I can't get back in the one I left and I can't join a new one. Just hope they will fix everything so Everyone gets their Earned Rewards depending on how they program it. I'm beginning to think this game have too many problems for me to obsess over. It either gets fixed RIGHT or I have option to find entertainment elsewhere.
    Thank-you, Everyone for participating in this discussion. It helps to know I'm not alone in my frustration with this game and/or feature. :)

• cavsrulecavsrule Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 41 Grasshopper

Oh what a surprise, Zynga have got it wrong, yet again!

For some time I have been the owner & only member of my own co-op. Now today I am the owner of another co-op with the name & motto in Spanish for some reason only Zynga knows, with several members. I decided that's not for me so left it. Now very annoyed that I can't see how to create my own, or find my old one.

Logged in to my other farm, & was pleased to find a new co-op with the old name & me as the owner & only member. I didn't have time to test it then, now I have only to find it's gone to be replaced with another one, I don't know what language it's in (yes I do know I can change it) I'm the owner with several members. Left it, & again no way of creating my own.

Pee'd off with the whole blasted thing!

• SilverGrassSilverGrass Super Moderator Posts: 10 Moderator

Appreciate the feedback, Farmers. Rest assured that all of these will be relayed to the team as they're still in the process of further improving the Co-op. For more details about this, please check here: https://zynga.support/FV2CoopUpdate. Your continued patience and understanding are always appreciated.