"Improved" Market Stall/Co-op

charlie1687charlie1687 MuffinRegistered User Posts: 177 Investigator

I went to open the Market Stall, after the "grand re-opening" of the "new and improved" co-ops. And this is what I am getting..... Anyone else having this issue. I submitted a support ticket just in case it doesn't fix itself.

Comments

• iceskater66iceskater66 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 148 Saint Spontaneous
    edited May 22

I have the exact same problem, and also a co-op member standing in front of my farm that won't go away, too bad I was really looking forward to this I hope they fix it soon

• oldfarmgirloldfarmgirl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Yep, it was up for a few minutes, long enough for me to complete 3 of the jobs , then it changed to the screen posted. I am resisting the temptation to post some snarky remarks about Zynga's improvements.

• peggyyoungspeggyyoungs Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 295 Unstained Chieftain

Same issue, no orders after refreshing the game multiple times.

• charlie1687charlie1687 Muffin Registered User Posts: 177 Investigator

My old Co-op was maxed out, currently we only have 13 of 15 members... And some how, who knows why, I have been given the title of "Leader".... hmmmm. Not sure I want that title :s:D

edited May 22

@peggyyoungs I have done the same... And the standard clearing of the cache and closing and reopening multiple times. Must be a glitch in the "new and improved" update :#

• cewe8cewe8 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 36 Learning the Ropes

Don't know a) how to change Name of co-op, (see nonsense name) b) how to invite, and c) doing tasks, when there are none. Before this I did all 15 tasks, but now it's not producing a total finish/harvest like on other fridays :-(

edited May 22

@cewe8, you might only be able to make changes if you are deemed the "Leader". If you are the "Leader" under the check mark, off to the right side of the name there should be a blue button that says "Edit". That is where you can change the name and the language.
    To donate items, you need to click on the "help" tab, or on your screen shot the "helfen" tab. That is where your requests for help should be located if there is any.
    To complete tasks, they should be in the Market Stall, however, it looks like a lot of people are having issues with the stall

• MiztwigMiztwig Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 190 Fisherman

I'm totally confused. Mine says we have 25 of 15 members. So who are the extra 10 and am I in the group or not? There is no way to request help or help anyone. I tried to chat but it won't let me. The text is in some strange language and I can't change it to English.

I have a button to Join Group and when I click on it, it goes to another page that says Leave Group.

I give up. I loved my co-op and I don't recognize any of the names in it now.

@Miztwig as far as I can tell, since this is new to everyone..... If you open the Co-op, it should give you a list of members. When you scroll down, it will tell you who is in the Co-op and who is the "leader". I am guessing that only the "Leader" can make changes/edit the language and such. And you should be in the list of members. It will tell you if you are the "Leader" or a member.
    If you click on "Join Group" that appears to be an option to leave your current Co-op and join another.

• TinsywinsyTinsywinsy Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 73 Black Sheep of ze Internet

Look at the top of your screen. There is probably a message that says this:
    "Howdy Farmers! As part of our effort to make co-op better, we are working on some improvements! Please wait a while before opening market stall and Co-op building! We will inform you when it is fine! Thanks for your cooperation!"

Sounds like they're still working on it.

• TextmumTextmum Fisherman Registered User Posts: 351 The One Who Knows it All

I have the message too, so have left mine alone for now, but really want to see who is in my co-op!

@Tinsywinsy Thanks... lol... That wasn't there when I originally posted. :s

• cabecitalocacabecitaloca The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 143 Saint Spontaneous

I´ve been kicked out of my own co-op and placed into another one

• ktaggektagge Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 19 Muffin

The "Howdy Farmers!... "message doesn't appear when playing under Firefox but does show in Chrome.

• hcfarquharhcfarquhar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I am showing the orders and can request help, but it won't let me actually receive the items I asked for help with...

• Kathi524Kathi524 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't seem to join a co-op. I keep trying, but no success.

• Organic_FarmerOrganic_Farmer Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 124 The Pesky Helper
    edited May 23

My advise to you fellow farmers, is to ignore the market stand and buy 60 favors at $96.00 ($32.00 ea) with
    $115 Farm Bucks each week for $20.00

• MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 121 The Pesky Helper

I had to load my farm 3 times before it made any sense. It asked me initially to join a co-op. I have my own for 2 years now. all my peeps are back as well PLUS some, who are not doing anything this week. I guess those must be the new more "active" ones (?) :-( Furthermore, I am listed as owner, and one of my members is listed as leader, whom I did not make leader. I don't know what the difference is as far as function, but it seems I have no control as far as removing members like I did before. I really wonder how zynga determined who the more active players are, or if they even want to be in a co-op or the one they chose for them. I read above that a co-op owner got pulled out of her own co-op and placed somewhere else. This is just the kind of nightmare I envisioned when I first got the notification about this "refresh".

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! <3