Unable to access Farmville2

MoiseMoise Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

When I try to access the website it keeps on telling me that flash has been blocked. I have already installed the plugging for Farmville2 X-press, but am still receiving problems with flash. Is it a known issue or is the problem from my side?

Thank you

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,607 Lord of the Forums

Farmville2 X-press has been replaced with Launcher+, so it may not work anymore. I suggest you remove Xpress and enable Flash manually until you receive the Pop up to install Launcher+.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 1,944 The Chosen One

I don't use the launcher. I have Farmville x-press installed and my farm loads without any issues. My computer setup may be different than Moise's so try Irena's suggestion of uninstalling x-press and using the Launcher. When it comes to Farmville and X-press and the Launcher, you need to try various options until you find what works on your computer.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,607 Lord of the Forums

Ah, thanks @QC_Hill, I can't play on Chrome, so never had XPress, I read on here a few times, XPress no longer worked for a few people. Worst case scenario, @Moise could always install Xpress again if Launcher doesn't help.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 1,944 The Chosen One

@Irena.P Both X-press and the Launcher enable Flash automatically. I don't like the display/resolution of my farm with the launcher so I stick with X-press.