Launcher website???

Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

is there an actually website for the launcher at mo my normal comp isnt working im using a totally different comp at the mo but come new yr i will be getting a new comp but obviously flash wont be supported so how do i continue to play the game. am having trouble at mo just loading th game but think i know reason for that due to size being to small as only has a 4gb memory on this comp

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,309 Lord of the Forums

No one knows what will happen at the end of the year when Flash will no longer be supported. There are rumours of a conversion to HTML 5 but it is just that, a rumour. I have resigned myself to the idea of the game will end, perhaps not exactly the day FLash becomes extinct, but not long after when no updates are available.

No point in downloading the Launcher on the old PC with only 4GBs of RAM, it can barely cope with the game, it will not be able to function at all with the added weight of the Launcher too, which is also a memory hog.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

HOT TOPICS

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

had a feeling it was reason y i couldnt play the game with or without the launcher but am trying still even if it means i just end up doing the help n dont actually go into game n play ill try though

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 796 Aged to Perfection

Don't think there is a website as such, but if you've installed the launcher on the comp you're currently using, have a look in the 'Downloads' folder and see if the installer file is still in there. It will be called FarmVille2Launcher.
    Then you could transfer that onto your new machine when you get it or put it on a memory stick ready for when you do.

I don't know whether it's Zynga's intention to use launcher to play the game next year. It seems to contain something to allow you to play in a browser, whether Flash is contained within it or something else.

• MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 147 Saint Spontaneous

You won't be able to do anything much with 4 gb, been there...If you are normally playing on facebook, try going to zynga directly zyngagames.com

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! <3

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

i dont have a facebook acct so only play via zyngagames but game is very sluggish cant do visits but i try to do things on my farm anyway so still playing