KNOWN ISSUE: Unable to receive requested items

NaNaFarmvilleNaNaFarmville Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
edited May 11 in Bug Reporting

Hi everybody,

Hope this is the right place to raise my issue. I wrote several time to support but they have not fixed my issue.

I play on zynga web not facebook. i have a Pc, windows 10, firefox.

I can post, get items from posts, send and receive delivery boxes but that's it. I can't

• ask for items needed for crafting
  • ask for material to build
  • ask for items to expand lands
    Well, I can send requests but I never ever receive any of the requested items.

So you can imagine I have a hard time playing, building, expanding, finishing quests !

I can't beleive that none of my 100 zfriends, including the 8/10 that accepted to neigbors, never reply to the inbox...

I clear cache regularly, runed a CC Cleaner, uninstalled and reinstalled launcher but nothing is working.

Any idea how to fix issue ?

If willing to add me to check, here is the link to my profile: https://zyngagames.com/profile/80284116879?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

Thanks in advance for your feedback !

Comments

• KossieKossie Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 66 Captain Obvious

My Inbox is not working. I have had nothing in it for about three days, and that doesn't happen.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,742 The Chosen One

@Kossie said:
    My Inbox is not working. I have had nothing in it for about three days, and that doesn't happen.

Are you talking about the envelope? If you search the forums for "white envelope" you'll see multiple threads that suggest changing your language, clear cache, reboot. Play with the new language for a few minutes, return to English, clear cache, reboot. Usually works first or second attempt.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• witchywomanwitchywoman Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Here are the basics... my FB account is a couple of years old. I just downloaded FV2 and started a new farm last week. I've added about 40 new friends on FB and on my farm. Two of the accounts I added as friends are my alts. I can receive and respond to requests from other farmers with no problem, BUT when I send requests out, no one sees them. I know this because even my own two alt accounts do not receive the requests. I am definitely not blocked by any of these people. I've made it to level 21, but am at the point where I can't complete quests, can't enlarge my farm, can't build anything, because no one - not one person! - receives/responds to my requests for items. HELP!

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,715 Lord of the Forums

Welcome to the forums
    I prefer to play on zynga, more success there with getting stuff and you are playing with thousands of other players.
    Here is a link to technical support in regards to Facebook posts
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?p=all&s=social&f=how-do-i-make-sure-that-my-farmville-2-posts-are-visible

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,380 Lord of the Forums

Yeah when I played at one time more on FB till I play more on Zynga side.

I had issues with my posts. I would set it up to go to a group of my friends that played and my posts only went to them and not public or such.

FB side could be people not playing anymore and still showing on your neighbor bar or in your ask list or such things.

But check your settings to make sure you have it set to allow posts to go to facebook.

Plus too I think limits now on how many posts you can put out there or someone may be reporting you too.

So I would look at syncing to zyngagames.com and hit the CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK button and be logged into your FB account that has the game that you want to sync up.

I get better results on Z end and more playing there. You can find wall post type items too in our Temporary Feed threads each month. Because more post using Z platform over FB side. Find some neighbors to help you as well since very new to the game.

I think there is a thread somewhere still on wall type posts for older quests or such in case for newbies I think. But find some neighbors who play the game to be Friends with on FB or Zfriends with on Zynga side.

• ElydoreMDElydoreMD Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

@witchywoman said:
    I have no problem posting items to my wall, and people do respond to those requests. I'm talking specifically about the ones where you have to "ASK" your friends as opposed to posting. So a message is supposed to be sent to your friends, and none of my friends have received any message from me except for (I guess?) the inital "Peach wants to you to be her FV2 friend" type ask.

Exactly, I also have this problem, I've asked dozens of times all my zynga friends for building materials (the ones you have to ASK, not the ones you have to POST) and none of them answers... Not sure if they don't get the notification or if it's something on my side... For instance, I've been trying for ages to get materials for my pig pen and to remove rocks from the river, but I simply can't get them, I've asked a lot of people multiple times for them... Can anyone help?

• zukazuka Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

exacto tengo el mismo problema mis amigos no reciben mis notificaciones , solicitude ,etc . alguien que me pueda ayudar ?

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,715 Lord of the Forums

Sometimes if I ask for too much I don't get them. Maybe there is a limit even though you have the friends ?

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,380 Lord of the Forums

On the Facebook platform with playing you are limited to Facebook rules am sure with the game

Many of us play on the Zynga platform. We have synced our game to Zynga.

You can do that as well and build up your Zfriends and more. Then you can utilize the Temporary Feeds thread each month also to get items for the current quests out there.

If new to game might be some helpful guides from the guide section perhaps. Yes neighbors helps to get items.

But too with feed going on Facebook side your item yes shows message sent but are your FB friends Playing the game and if so are they at same level you are or well above with quests. That is another thing people well post the quests won't help much either.

We are all players here at this forum and many of us are well into the game these last near 8 years of it.

It is hard trying to play at times even if new to it today.

Just as said with Facebook platform side it is tricky with getting the best help.

• osirisbryceosirisbryce Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling

@gameplayer2011 said:
    On the Facebook platform with playing you are limited to Facebook rules am sure with the game

Many of us play on the Zynga platform. We have synced our game to Zynga.

You can do that as well and build up your Zfriends and more. Then you can utilize the Temporary Feeds thread each month also to get items for the current quests out there.

If new to game might be some helpful guides from the guide section perhaps. Yes neighbors helps to get items.

But too with feed going on Facebook side your item yes shows message sent but are your FB friends Playing the game and if so are they at same level you are or well above with quests. That is another thing people well post the quests won't help much either.

We are all players here at this forum and many of us are well into the game these last near 8 years of it.

It is hard trying to play at times even if new to it today.

Just as said with Facebook platform side it is tricky with getting the best help.

can you tell me more about the Temporary Feeds thread? I will convert to Zynga instead of Facebook if that seems to be the issue.

• justsayin2339justsayin2339 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

I started 2 farms around March 21 and they both have the same problem. I can't build anything and I can't expand. Special deliveries don't go through either. A farm I began 4 months ago is fine. I play on Zynga only so the problem isn't just on Facebook.

Then perhaps a major issue with them. May have to try support. May have to try using a different email or such because should have all these accounts under a different email too.

I know you can make one facebook account under one identity/email and sync to Zynga and then make another account different name/email if wish and so forth.

Unless some issue on your end with PC/Mac or browser using

Support is out due to the health crisis right now so may have to stick to game that you can play and do things on for now.

Not all games play the same hence why we have game ID's

So unless something with all the games or launcher even too if you have that uninstall and clear cache and then try to play.

Just going through motions of what we can help with for time being.

Just got to troubleshoot till you can get game to work

If you can't build anything due to not getting stuff from your neighbors.

Try looking for more neighbors that play. On Zynga side you don't have to be Facebook friends but you can be Zynga friends.

But here is the Temporary Feed thread for March. April will probably be up mid week or so maybe.

But this is for wall posts mostly for current quests. Older quests if just started game might have to find some around the forum here who will help you as there are ones that will help.

Just a few others say to sync game to zyngagames.com and hit the Facebook connect button and it should log you in or such if connected to facebook.

But then wall post items go to Zynga's feed and can reach a lot of players playing on Zynga side.

Facebook platform are limited and think more or less not as much play these days on FB side might play in Gameroom over on that side or such.

Just trying to help you get your items a little better anyways.

• kami2kami2 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Hello,

I have the same problem with @osirisbryce and im playing on Zynga. I can help others but i never get any help by my Zynga friends. I see the "message sent" but as i said i get no help.

Btw i have a question... If any help comes i have to accept it throught the white envelope right?

If you ask for things it comes through your inbox. Wall posts go to Zynga's feed if you are playing there.

Clear cache. Things should be going to your inbox. But need to have people that will help you with items you need.

What do you need. What quest are you working on? If OLD ones that many of us are past then won't get much helping. If current ones maybe just need to add some Zfriends that will help.

But as said just depends on what you are needing and more too.

But Zynga side is the best because anyone can help. And sees your wall post like item at the Zynga feed. If an item that you asked a friend for and they say ok to help you those I think are the ones to accept in the inbox area.

It could be slow going getting help as said the Health crisis out there and other things right now.

I mostly ask for materials such as wood planks,brick,metal and sometimes more rare like nails,hinges,stone blocks etc.. and i get no help..

Zynga posts working good for me.

I have a friend (level 15) and im level 9 so he is not so far ahead and btw has the same problem with me(can help others but gets no help back).

I clear cache 2-3 days ago but didnt solve the problem.

Those items asking for are old items and probably won't get a lot helping on those. I think those are for clearing land space the rocks have left behind or something of real early items.

Anything really old of items many will not even click on because they don't need them.

edited March 31

But my friend, who's on similar level with me, needs them too and we cant help each other because our help isn't going through or whatever the problem is if that's not it.

I searched in the forum but didnt find anything like this.

Btw i'm playing on microsoft edge(i don't know if that's a problem) as it seems its working perfect for me(full screen and no lag). I tried to send and accept requests while using Google Chrome but didn't work either.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!