Film Quest got me banned from Facebook

Polgara0101Polgara0101 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

Because the Film school quest requires darkroom lights, and because Zynga colored the lightbulb pic red, I am banned from Facebook for three days for "nudity and sexual content." To say I am angry about this is a gross understatement. I want to know what both Zynga and Facebook are going to do about it, and how many others they did this to. This is ongoing since last night, with no end in sight.

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,896 The Chosen One

Zynga doesn't control what FB does. One reason don't even play on FB anymore with the game and play on Zynga side as my game is synced to Zynga.

Someone probably saw your post and reported it or something to them looked wrong. I don't know if the graphic is something but this has never happened with a post for feed on FB bans someone with the game. Maybe too many posts who knows.

But FB has their rules and really not a lot can be done. Just have to take it up with them and tell FB or something.

You are probably posting your posts to Public and some not even playing the game could be reporting you or such I would filter where you post to. Perhaps make a group of your friends you know play and just make the post be sent to them.

When I did play on FB side before moving I did just that.

• Polgara0101Polgara0101 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

I don't post my game posts to Public, ever. Farmville 2 friends only, and to that group - which has dozens of the same posts in it. It's not from posting too much - I don't post from work. At any rate I've been a member of, and posted to, that group for several years. I didn't even put two and two together about why I was banned - my boss did. And that is directly Zynga's fault. "Red light" indeed.

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,896 The Chosen One

You will have to take it up with Facebook so contact them

• Polgara0101Polgara0101 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited April 24

Oh, I did. Believe me, I did. Both through FB support and on their Twitter account, though one is as responsive as the other, which is to say: not at all. But given the circumstances I've lost all faith in Zynga's thinking capabilities and will be leaving the game soon. It's just not worth it.

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 646 Mazter Guardian

I don't think your post has been reported, I've had two FB notifications that said post has been removed from one of my FV2 groups on FB. That's FB removing it themselves, nothing the admins have done. Maybe some sort of random scan and came across them. FB taking censorship to the extreme there though, so you will have to take that up with them as you have.

@Irena.P - last line of your post there, nearly spat my coffee out! Lol

If it wasn't reported I wouldn't have been suspended for three days. And I am indeed suspended. This morning I could use Messenger again, but now they're blocked that again. This, after proof sent directly to Facebook both through Facebook and their Twitter account. All because of a red light bulb. From Zynga.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,905 Lord of the Forums

Why don't you sync your FB with Zynga and just dont play on FB with their increasingly weird censorship.?
    I mainly play on ZYnga, because things are so much easier, I only go back to FB if the game wont load on Zynga for some reason, in which case Gameroom is a good alternative for a while.

If you decide to sync.

Login to FB but not FV2

go to https://zyngagames.com/play/farmville-two

CHOOSE THE CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK OPTION

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum