COROATION COURT

Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

ZYNGA i know u r trying to make money in order to let people play the game, come up with new things n sort out any technical proplems n your staff need to be paid. but at the moment alot of people r unable to work n therefore have very little money coming in some dont even know if they will have a job to return to so at the moment spending farmbucks or buying farmbucks will be just to much for some people!!! so think you should hold off on the farmbucks items yes the likes of buying bottles for farmbucks n plants/trees, animals fair enough they have always been that way o some of them but as for the likes of the coronation court i personally think u r just pushing people to far. im sorry for the negativity in this but just stating the obvious at this specific time.

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT

Comments

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,288 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 20

Tonya, as long as you have lots and lots of zfriends, you will have no problem obtaining baby bottles and shears, water and fertilizer, salt, sugar, and ask items. You never have to buy them. I don't even have to sell my trees to get shears. I have been saying time and again, and encouraging people to get as many zfriends as possible, and for the life of me, I don't understand people who are so afraid of getting more zfriends and neighbors, and then complain about not being able to get the resources they need. There is no downside to having too many zfriends and neighbors. I get 50+ visitors a day, sometimes up to a hundred. I have 4030 zfriends and 2221 neighbors. I don't worry about having that many, they help me. Even if half of them are not active, I can still get 2000 baby bottles, 2000 shears in an 18 hour period. I still also send out new zfriend requests every day, so when some drop off my list, I get new active ones.

Btw, what is the Coronation Court?

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    Tonya, as long as you have lots and lots of zfriends, you will have no problem obtaining baby bottles and shears, water and fertilizer, salt, sugar, and ask items. You never have to buy them. I don't even have to sell my trees to get shears. I have been saying time and again, and encouraging people to get as many zfriends as possible, and for the life of me, I don't understand people who are so afraid of getting more zfriends and neighbors, and then complain about not being able to get the resources they need. There is no downside to having too many zfriends and neighbors. I get 50+ visitors a day, sometimes up to a hundred. I have 4030 zfriends and 2221 neighbors. I don't worry about having that many, they help me. Even if half of them are not active, I can still get 2000 baby bottles, 2000 shears in an 18 hour period. I still also send out new zfriend requests every day, so when some drop off my list, I get new active ones.

susy elizabeth i have alot of zfriends n never have to buy the bottles or anything like that but today zynga launch the coronation court where u have to spend farmbucks in ordr to get rewards
    here is 2 pics 1st is of the corotion court n 2nd is details of it

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,288 Lord of the Forums

@Tonya Scanlon said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

susy elizabeth i have alot of zfriends n never have to buy the bottles or anything like that but today zynga launch the coronation court where u have to spend farmbucks in ordr to get rewards
    here is 2 pics 1st is of the corotion court n 2nd is details of it

Oh, that's only for people who want to spend money. It's not really a quest that everybody has to do. Just like the Autumn Sales Bundle, and things like that.

• limagelimage Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 110 Cloudylicious

@Susy Elizabeth said:

Hi Susy Elizabeth, long-time absentee player returning here :) . I just got the Coronation Court this morning. I have the VIP offer thing upon returning but although I'll be thrifty with using the Farm Bucks they gave me, I won't be using any real money.

I just went through and removed a lot of non-playing zFriends and hid my non-playing neighbors. I'm afraid to add zFriends only because it's so difficult to remove them. It may be a bit of OCD to see so many non-playing friends/neighbors on my lists. Not knocking that as I'm back after almost five years. But Zynga's list has always been horrid as although I don't play on Facebook, there's a few real life friends of mine showing up on the send lists that I know have never played FM. I'm leery of clicking to send a request to everyone unless I'm sure they won't get the request on FB and get annoyed. And it takes forever for zFriends I've removed to fall off the send thing.

All that was probably .. pointless lol. I wish Zynga could figure out a way to help us clean up our zFriends and neighbors list a lot better. Although I was thrilled to see that old neighbors (like those still on Level 50) had a "hide" button! I do still keep a couple for water, though.

I just sent you a zFriend request, hope that's okay ;) .

-Lisa
    "Maplewood Farms"
    zFriend me: https://zyngagames.com/profile/36083002907

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 1,849 The Chosen One

I don't begrudge Zynga having an event to encourage people to spend farm bucks. They're a company and need to earn money to stay in business. If it wasn't for the people who spend money to play this game, we wouldn't even have a game to play.

@limage said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

Hi Susy Elizabeth, long-time absentee player returning here :) . I just got the Coronation Court this morning. I have the VIP offer thing upon returning but although I'll be thrifty with using the Farm Bucks they gave me, I won't be using any real money.

I just went through and removed a lot of non-playing zFriends and hid my non-playing neighbors. I'm afraid to add zFriends only because it's so difficult to remove them. It may be a bit of OCD to see so many non-playing friends/neighbors on my lists. Not knocking that as I'm back after almost five years. But Zynga's list has always been horrid as although I don't play on Facebook, there's a few real life friends of mine showing up on the send lists that I know have never played FM. I'm leery of clicking to send a request to everyone unless I'm sure they won't get the request on FB and get annoyed. And it takes forever for zFriends I've removed to fall off the send thing.

All that was probably .. pointless lol. I wish Zynga could figure out a way to help us clean up our zFriends and neighbors list a lot better. Although I was thrilled to see that old neighbors (like those still on Level 50) had a "hide" button! I do still keep a couple for water, though.

@limage , Sure. I always welcome zfriend requests. Although, I have to caution that only a few get in because I can't accept more than 4030 zfriends, and I'm at my limit. However, there are a some days now and then when one or two, or a few friends drop off my list, and the ones that have sent requests do get through. I have this unproven theory that people who don't play, or have not played in a long time drop off my list sooner or later. Actually, later, much much later, but they do drop off. I don't mind having many friends, active or not. At least I know that about half of my zfriends are there and are sending me the things that I need. I just indiscriminately send off 50 or 250 requests for ask items, and even if only half, or a third, or a quarter of them respond, I know I'm getting enough resources from them. I also like having a lot of neighbors, as they give me plenty of visitors.

As for the Coronation Court, it's just another selling vehicle, and not a quest, therefore no need to do it unless you really do want to spend. I don't have VIP, I only have the little piggy bank that gives me 2 Farm Bucks a day. I save those to buy expansions when they come available. That's my only source of Farm Buck income, other than the occasional gifts I get from testing.

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

@QC_Hill said:
    I don't begrudge Zynga having an event to encourage people to spend farm bucks. They're a company and need to earn money to stay in business. If it wasn't for the people who spend money to play this game, we wouldn't even have a game to play.

im the same qc_hill just that at mo its one thing that is less likely to be used to play n it in away entices players to buy farmbucks who cant really afford to as they r counting every penny/coin they have due to the virus

@limage said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

limage u can send me a friend request in only play via zynga n not via fb

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    @limage , Sure. I always welcome zfriend requests. Although, I have to caution that only a few get in because I can't accept more than 4030 zfriends, and I'm at my limit. However, there are a some days now and then when one or two, or a few friends drop off my list, and the ones that have sent requests do get through. I have this unproven theory that people who don't play, or have not played in a long time drop off my list sooner or later. Actually, later, much much later, but they do drop off. I don't mind having many friends, active or not. At least I know that about half of my zfriends are there and are sending me the things that I need. I just indiscriminately send off 50 or 250 requests for ask items, and even if only half, or a third, or a quarter of them respond, I know I'm getting enough resources from them. I also like having a lot of neighbors, as they give me plenty of visitors.

As for the Coronation Court, it's just another selling vehicle, and not a quest, therefore no need to do it unless you really do want to spend. I don't have VIP, I only have the little piggy bank that gives me 2 Farm Bucks a day. I save those to buy expansions when they come available. That's my only source of Farm Buck income, other than the occasional gifts I get from testing.

Oh, okay, understood and that's why I haven't seen your name anywhere yet. I added a few zFriends from here and joined a co-op so I've gotten a few more that way, too. I'm already seeing an uptick in receiving things needed.

Little piggy bank? Pray tell what is that? When I first started back in the day it seems like we'd get one or two Farm Bucks, then it quit. It was kind of nice to get the VIP thing when I started playing again and I have $127 right now unless they yank 'em back when I don't pay to continue!

-Lisa
    "Maplewood Farms"

@Tonya Scanlon said:
    limage u can send me a friend request in only play via zynga n not via fb

Request sent :) .

-Lisa
    "Maplewood Farms"

@limage said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

Oh, okay, understood and that's why I haven't seen your name anywhere yet. I added a few zFriends from here and joined a co-op so I've gotten a few more that way, too. I'm already seeing an uptick in receiving things needed.

Little piggy bank? Pray tell what is that? When I first started back in the day it seems like we'd get one or two Farm Bucks, then it quit. It was kind of nice to get the VIP thing when I started playing again and I have $127 right now unless they yank 'em back when I don't pay to continue!

The Yellow Piggy Bank - it's a piggy bank that I bought a long time ago. I think it was like maybe $20 or something not expensive. We can harvest the piggy bank to get 2 farmbucks daily for a year, or maybe more (1000 days maybe? I don't recall exactly). I save the farmbucks I get from it to buy new expansions when they are available. I only have 20 harvests left, so I want to get another one. And I don't know how to get one.

@Susy Elizabeth - Well isn't that cute? I must have left before the piggy bank as I don't recall ever seeing it. Too bad they don't offer it again. Thanks for sharing the info.

-Lisa
    "Maplewood Farms"

@limage said:
    @Susy Elizabeth - Well isn't that cute? I must have left before the piggy bank as I don't recall ever seeing it. Too bad they don't offer it again. Thanks for sharing the info.

Anytime. :)