A Way to Get Rid of Non-existent Neighbors without Causing Nightmares for FV2

KZE33KZE33 Genius GenieRegistered User Posts: 1,443 The Boss
edited April 16 in Suggestions

I'm back :p and complaining about non-existent FV2 friends and neighbors as well as those still on lists after not playing for years.

I recall a comment that another player made about the last time FV2 tried to clean house, it was a nightmare. I remember because my friends list dropped from ~ 1,700 to ~ overnight. It was wonderful. :) However, the fix didn't last long and I have ~ 400 actual friends and neighbors but my lists show 1,208.

Would it be possible to drop players who haven't played for (maybe) 2 years and the 100s, maybe 1,000s of people who have never played, to the bottom of the lists? I'm not a programmer (far from it,) but this might fit into the moderate tweet area without total pandemonium following. It would be so helpful because all of my lists are jumbled - including sub-groups that I can't figure out.

I know I'm not the only one who would greatly appreciate this, please give it some consideration. Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,545 Lord of the Forums

It is a nightmare with cleaning house with neighbors. Z tried to do this with another game I played.

I know on the Zynga platform I have a ton of people on my ask list don't even know who they are. And ones I played other games with but never FV2.

We had to send in names and ID's of those people to Z to remove at one time but doubt the neighbors issue and non players will ever be a way to make right.

Because as said with the last time they messed with it in another game as I mentioned it never was fixed

This may be an item like the are you sure button, and winter clothes that never will be right.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,827 Lord of the Forums
  • Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

I did a clean out a couple of months ago (took a few days to do) via going into my profile page n going right through my friends list n removed loads. i came back into the game the following day n found i was desperate for friends/neighbours, as majority of the people i removed was actually duplicating they were the same people i monitored this n thought it was odd n was reason y it took me a few days to clean out my none playing friends/neighbours

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT

• limagelimage Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 110 Cloudylicious

I was glad to see they finally had added a "hide" button to my neighbors who are no longer playing. But it's still agonizingly slow to go through and delete zFriends who are no longer playing.

-Lisa
    "Maplewood Farms"
    zFriend me: https://zyngagames.com/profile/36083002907

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,827 Lord of the Forums

Good time to do it in quarantine, when you've done all you can do with the game.
    I've been doing a handful every day

• KZE33KZE33 Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 1,443 The Boss

@shakespam_123 said:
    Good time to do it in quarantine, when you've done all you can do with the game.
    I've been doing a handful every day

I can't remove mine. It's truly bizarre. Other than looking at the lists, the only way to find them is to go to my "friends" list and put a single letter - if I put "a" in, 100s of these phantoms show up. If I search on one to visit, the name doesn't appear. I've deleted many but they don't go away, they just live in the shadows of my phantom friends world. ;) Very irritating.

• KZE33KZE33 Genius Genie Registered User Posts: 1,443 The Boss

@Tonya Scanlon said:
    I did a clean out a couple of months ago (took a few days to do) via going into my profile page n going right through my friends list n removed loads. i came back into the game the following day n found i was desperate for friends/neighbours, as majority of the people i removed was actually duplicating they were the same people i monitored this n thought it was odd n was reason y it took me a few days to clean out my none playing friends/neighbours

I'm sorry to laugh and hope that zynga was able to help you reinstate your list.

@shakespam_123 said:
    Send to support as a feedback/suggestion

Thank you, Tony!! :)

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,763 The Chosen One

@KZE33 said:

@Tonya Scanlon said:

I'm sorry to laugh and hope that zynga was able to help you reinstate your list.

@shakespam_123 said:
    Send to support as a feedback/suggestion

Thank you, Tony!! :)

didnt need to contact support as it was my on doing in a way i removed loads had thousands of no playing players n was so glad to come back n find i had only a few neighbours left as that mant i needed players that actually play n was therefore abl to add players that play n refill my neighbour list took a couple of days to refill it but well worth it, i get daily visits more often n loads more visitors so that alone is a big help i get more of the things i ask for back on a very regular basis because now i have players that play the game

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT