the Legendary Speed Boost guy on the neighbor tab :(

Renee BeacomRenee Beacom GoldsmithRegistered User Posts: 825 Forum Meister

I have had this guy on the tab for three weeks plus now. I have several water certificates a couple are just ten minutes but as long as this guy is on that tab all my water certificates are unusable. This is super annoying. Every time he is down to one day I open the game the next day and there is he is again for 7 more days!

I am unsure of what he is supposed to do but make the certificates usuable at the same time since this guy is on there so much! If he is to make the farmers work faster then it doesn't work. They sit a LOT!

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,311 Lord of the Forums

Speed boost has nothing to do with using certificates, do you have an Instagrow machine on your farm perhaps, that stops water certificates. You will always have the speed boost if you reach your medal each week. Or, your water certificates expired, some of them have a time limit to be used. Or, they just greyed out for no reason, like mine for the last two days, they are active again now...

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

HOT TOPICS

• Renee BeacomRenee Beacom Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 825 Forum Meister
    edited April 12

@Irena.P said:
    Speed boost has nothing to do with using certificates, do you have an Instagrow machine on your farm perhaps, that stops water certificates. You will always have the speed boost if you reach your medal each week. Or, your water certificates expired, some of them have a time limit to be used. Or, they just greyed out for no reason, like mine for the last two days, they are active again now...

thats what it was. lol. all this time! Thank you for your help. OK. Do you have any idea why I am unable to use my salt and pepper flasks in my inventory when i am out on the farm'?

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,311 Lord of the Forums

I hate those combo packs, if you have the full quota of one of the multiple items, it stops you activating the other. ie, I have no salt, click on a salt and flask pack, will not open as I have 12 flasks. Or click on a water and pepper pack, but can't get the pepper because I have water as I'm using a certificate for 24 hrs..

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

HOT TOPICS