Spring Supply Shack - all the mini-quests changed!

Kim PooleKim Poole FishermanRegistered User Posts: 225 Cupcake Princess

I list on a spreadsheet the things I need (as shown), When I went back into game just now after being away for about 2 hours, I saw that every mini-quest is different and have no progress! All the work I did so far was for naught.

Screenshot of new shack:

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,303 Cream Corn Champion

I am on this area. I know the quests change/tasks if you finish one of them. Like Down to Dust if you did all three it would change.

But if it is not saving/counting you as doing things then maybe once in a while in the game refresh especially if in the game for a good while and perhaps working on the quests

Possibly you have a glitch or such but none of mine changed unless I completed the 3 tasks under each one. So if complete Down to dust's 3 tasks then it will put a new card up in the spot could be something different there and points worth as well

Support is unavailable right now as well. But none of mine changed unless I was finished with that particular card as said.

It shouldn't change all of them because didn't show you as done with all of them

But sometimes too the platform you play on might change things. If you play on FB then go to Z side bang bang or something. That has had issues with doing that for me as something I did on one platform would not be complete or done on the other.

Because hasn't had time to truly save and more or something when go at a quick snap from one platform to another.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,863 The Chosen One

you are well organised. I use a note book to keep a track of mine.
    Mine isn't changing I wish it would as I have some pretty high requests like harvest 33 olive trees and fertilise 52 fig trees. A lot of trees in these this time I notice.
    Not sure what the deal is with yours? Might be a saving issue, but then why are they changing? Are you getting credit for them being completed?
    You could report to support but be prepared for a long wait for an answer if at all at the moment.

• Kim PooleKim Poole Fisherman Registered User Posts: 225 Cupcake Princess

Yeah it's weird, because I know when I complete all three tasks it obviously gets replaced with another set of tasks. I always use Brave browser in Z and not FB.
    Ha ha thanks for the compliment re: organization, I have more logged above that screenshot so I know what animals I have (prized as well as what's in my regular barn, with XP for all prized).

I only had one more freshener out of five to make on that last set >:(

Anywhoo, hope everyone does well and stays safe. Won't bother with support, I'm home during this outbreak so I have time lol :smile:

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,491 The Boss

@Kim Poole said:
    Yeah it's weird, because I know when I complete all three tasks it obviously gets replaced with another set of tasks. I always use Brave browser in Z and not FB.
    Ha ha thanks for the compliment re: organization, I have more logged above that screenshot so I know what animals I have (prized as well as what's in my regular barn, with XP for all prized).

I only had one more freshener out of five to make on that last set >:(

Anywhoo, hope everyone does well and stays safe. Won't bother with support, I'm home during this outbreak so I have time lol :smile:

It is strange that they change. Are you a very low level? I ask because most of your tasks looks easy, at least for me. Currently I have among others. Fertilize 125 lemon trees, Fertilize 162 orange trees, Fertilize 127 mango trees, fertilize 220 water bamboos, raise 15 donkeys and so on.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 5,986 Lord of the Forums

My tasks did not change.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)