ranger outpost

LauraW59LauraW59 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't get the open ranger outpost early to work. I click on the Buy $8 tab, and then my screen goes blank. I like the extras you get, and this is the only way. Any hints or tips? I use the updated fv2 flash driver to play.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,462 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 24

Lots of functions are slowly falling apart. Possibly due to Zynga staff staying home due to the Coronavirus. Support is no longer working.

ETA, if by Updated FV2 flash, you mean the Launcher, try uninstalling it and see if you manage to make the transaction then.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• LauraW59LauraW59 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

thank you, I'll try that. Yesterday, the orders I completed for the order board weren't being counted(try again next week, it says!) and I try very hard to complete a lot. I know they have less staff, makes sense, so I will ask you if you are having the same issue. Thank you so much!

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,844 The Chosen One

The ranger out post is an old mission. I still remember it because it was a tough one (for me anyway)
    I think maybe you should consider waiting and not paying for early unlock due to the limited support.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,462 Lord of the Forums

I agree with @shakespam_123, it was a horrible quest when it first came out, and now, I doubt anyone will be clicking on your Post for items. Definitely not worth buying early release.
    As for the Order board and the message " try next week" it means you have reached your limit of how many orders you can submit.

https://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/2632073/getting-an-error-message-when-adding-orders-to-my-co-op-goal

There is a workaround, but really, you shouldn't be in the position of needing to do so many orders in a coop, others have to do their share.
    If you click OK, on the pop up from Marie, you are done for the week, if you X out of the pop up, the order will go through sometimes, but not always, You will have to wait a while also, it doesn't register right away.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.