order level requirements

anynamewilldoanynamewilldo Dedicated Go GetterRegistered User Posts: 126 The Pesky Helper

This is getting ridiculous, require to make 350 x whatever - that takes 14,000 of a item...... I'm a high level because I've played for years! I have 1 water tower and 1 of everything else - I can't complete orders or most of the "missions" because the requirements are too high. - I'm assuming the requirement is because of my level and no other ridiculous reason. I even get orders for items that I can't get without farmbucks bc i'm not that level yet.... I use this game, as a de-stresser, a way to wind down... but the frustration has the opposite effect. have fed this back, but i'm told only things are automatic.... so not very helpful. Nice to be challenged, but surely the challenges should be achievable in 2-3 days not 2-3 months !

Comments

• bspicebspice Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 212 Cupcake Princess

this is also happening to me, I try most of the challenges but they are rediculous and actually cause the 'stress' you are talking about, not relaxing. Some of my orders are for items you have to buy with farmbucks. When I wrote to support they said it was because someone in my co-op had that particular tree.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,863 The Chosen One

Just don't do the tasks.
    Send feedback let them know.
    Unfortunately for us who don't spend money, there is probably 10 others that do. Its a business we have to remember that./ Game is still playable with out getting caught up in the tasks and spending money.

• jlatenserjlatenser Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 157 Saint Spontaneous

same here..tasks are so high its beyond ridiculous..a better chance of getting to the moon...new one they put out today need over 4,300 to get to the animal...need to plant crops get, get posted items, then request items..then next we need to upgrade a another area to get max. points..SO utterly stupid...stupid surveys asking what we think..apparently they cannot read...if i want to play a game that is too challenging i would play in chess tournments ...

• Kim2017Kim2017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 93 Chocolatier

I gave up on the tasks. The numbers are demented. I would need hundreds of baby bottles to complete the tasks. I started the House of Chocolates and gave up after a few days. I started the Wellness Booth and gave up very next day. I made it to the fences on the Supply Shack today and as I don't care about the donkey I'm giving up on that too. I doubt I complete 1 in 4 tasks anymore. Ridiculous and not fun at all.

• ginadecespedesginadecespedes On Fire Registered User Posts: 1,221 Genius Genie
    edited March 26

I haven't been able to finish a quest in months. It is impossible with the huge amounts of things they are requiring. It is impossible to finish them in the time allotted. I no longer bother with them, but, still, I am frustrated that they are so difficult and I can't enjoy this part of the game.

• Kimberly RajagopalanKimberly Rajagopalan Fisherman Registered User Posts: 384 Social Snowflake

@shakespam_123 said:
    Just don't do the tasks.
    Unfortunately for us who don't spend money, there is probably 10 others that do. Its a business we have to remember that./ Game is still playable with out getting caught up in the tasks and spending money.

Agreed to a point. The game is still playable but I would like to think most people would like to have the rewards the quests have to offer. I don't understand why they are so hard to achieve. Zynga's system they have placed is a failure. They need to fix it. Their player numbers have dropped drastically. I would like answers as to why they have made gameplay so difficult.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,467 The Boss

In the end, this is a business. They exist to make money in order to pay employees (and stockholders). By making events and quests difficult, it encourages some players to spend real money to progress. That pays the salaries of the coders and the support staff.
    It is possible to do many of these events without spending money, you just have to have patience, and a lot of free time. If you don't complete an event, it's just a computer animal reward, not worth stressing.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 1,536 The Chosen One

I'd recommend that people only work on one or two events at a time and ignore the rest.

• Ros FreddyRos Freddy Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 1,191 Assassin

The quests are getting seriously more difficult. This game is really not worth the time put into it. It used to be fun when weekly quests were able to be achieved with a little bit of time spent but now it is just a source of frustration. And I actually do spend real money. VIP membership so $20 monthly. But I have found that this just ramps up the stupid amounts of items I need to get. So will be cancelling that $20 and spending the money on something that reduces my stress levels not contributes.
    Latest example the daily a fair - get 300000 points in 24 hours - you have got to be kidding. At least dropped from the 800000 it first wanted. but seriously if I do this I am going to get a shovel???????? Really?

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,863 The Chosen One

@Kimberly Rajagopalan said:

@shakespam_123 said:
    Just don't do the tasks.

Agreed to a point. The game is still playable but I would like to think most people would like to have the rewards the quests have to offer. I don't understand why they are so hard to achieve. Zynga's system they have placed is a failure. They need to fix it. Their player numbers have dropped drastically. I would like answers as to why they have made gameplay so difficult.

Zynga has players that pay to get through, that is why they up the requirements, to entice people to pay. I think the numbers dropping is an assumption by many, if that was the case they would drop this game, it isn't their flagship game. They are still getting money.