PLATINUM MEDAL IN COMPANION COTTAGE

Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,761 The Chosen One

how do you manage to get the platimnum medal in the compnioncottage, ive been training students like no tomorrow n havent so far graduated a student to pltinum lvl yet. It is one of the tasks to do for Cornelius so what am idoing wrong? Ive even tried using just the same animal but not as yet done it any ideas/help anyone plz

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT

Comments

• froggiefroggie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 381 Social Snowflake

I just finished the platinum. It wasn't easy because I kept needing the same crafting item where I had to ask neighbors 3 times in a row. Did you keep the animal or give it to your student, I don't know if that makes a difference, but I gave mine to the student each time.

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 745 Party Starter
    edited January 30

I am having the same problem - says 47 points needed for platinum, my student has 48 but when I click graduate, it says do I want to graduate this student at current level which is gold. And of course needing the same crafting ask for/post each time. I did give the animal to the student every time, if that makes a difference or not.
    ps - finally got it...

• kytakyta Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 708 Party Starter

@froggie said:
    I just finished the platinum. It wasn't easy because I kept needing the same crafting item where I had to ask neighbors 3 times in a row. Did you keep the animal or give it to your student, I don't know if that makes a difference, but I gave mine to the student each time.

It looks like this time, you get crafting materials for giving the animal to the student, instead of double points.

• katkat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,358 Cream Corn Champion

what does the timer on ea animal mean? I just added an animal and it says 6 hrs? 6 hrs for what? Platinum status?

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,810 Lord of the Forums

I kept all my animals and then graduated when the student was platinum within the time frame required and got extra tuition points.

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,761 The Chosen One

i give my students the animal i finally worked out that if i dont press graduate n just press get animal i managed to get 2 students to gold but it then wouldnt let me get new animal so i had to graduate that student. (though game does seem to be acting only today or it could be my comp not sure) but i will pursue this task. Kat the timer on each animal is how long u have to complete the tasks for that animal it starts at 48hrs n decreases each time u dont graduate the student n just get a new animal, if u graduate the student u then get a new student n the time is 48hrs again

ADD ME: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    DAILY PLAYER WHO HELPS WITH ANY HELP REQUESTS SENT

• katkat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,358 Cream Corn Champion

@Tonya Scanlon said:
    i give my students the animal i finally worked out that if i dont press graduate n just press get animal i managed to get 2 students to gold but it then wouldnt let me get new animal so i had to graduate that student. (though game does seem to be acting only today or it could be my comp not sure) but i will pursue this task. Kat the timer on each animal is how long u have to complete the tasks for that animal it starts at 48hrs n decreases each time u dont graduate the student n just get a new animal, if u graduate the student u then get a new student n the time is 48hrs again

Mine does not do that. The clock continues until done. I 'platinum' and gradated an animal, added a new one and the clock did not reset to 48 until it ran out of time.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,767 The Chosen One

You don't 'graduate' an animal, you graduate the student.
    You teach the student about the animal. When that course is completed, you can keep or give the animal to the student (double your tuition points). Once you reach the max points (over 47 on mine) to earn your student a platinum medal, you graduate your student and start a new student with a new clock.
    Hope that helps.
    Earn the platinum medals for the bonus prizes. Be careful, some of the bonus prizes are only good for limited time (i.e. my next prize is a 30 min water certificate and when I hover over it says "good for 14 days").

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• jlatenserjlatenser Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 160 Investigator

hi...just wanted to add this..i could not graduate the student and get tuition points because the button would not let me...found out in a few minutes later is because my animals were max out..not allowed to put the animal on the farm and for some reason after graduating it would not go in inventory so i sold one chicken on my farm and went back into the cottage and it worked fine... received the points and added an animal...i pick the ones with that require the most baby bottles you get more points and its easy to get to the platinum level..think it requires 4 cows..use same person...only work one side at a time.. almost 1/2 to finish need 505 tution points to get bonus animal

• jlatenserjlatenser Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 160 Investigator

almost all my animals require a post item...make it so hard

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 745 Party Starter

Every one of mine has wanted 3 animal toy sacks (no matter which coin animal I have picked) - and each needs 3 ask for items with a limit of 12 as usual... couldn't they come up with a little variety and ask for more of the other options?

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,678 The Chosen One

@kat said:
    what does the timer on ea animal mean? I just added an animal and it says 6 hrs? 6 hrs for what? Platinum status?

When you start training a student it will say 48 hours. That count down until you graduate the student. To get platinum you have to raise 4 animals within the time limit. If the time runs out you have to graduate the student even if he is not platinum since you cannot add more animals.