Fields

Farmwille2Farmwille2 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

How can I get more fields to plant on ?
I have now onle 45

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,979 The Chosen One

You are at the limit of 45 fields. You can upgrade them to level 5 or such and that but sorry to say no more than 45.

• Farmwille2Farmwille2 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

But there are some players that have much more fields !
    I ask the support, and get the answer, that I should look att the Rich Upgrade-menu.
    But there will I find that ??

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,979 The Chosen One

If you have Captain Jack and his boat and more on the river and the Rich Order Board in upper right corner then need to be doing that and collecting Doubloons to spend on getting Rich Fields.

If you have these then down below in lower right corner you should have a reddish icon button. Hover over it and will see the blue icon and a yellow one. The Blue is to upgrade your Farm. The Yellow is to upgrade to Rich Order items.

But will only have this if you have above. If you don't have any of that then can't get Rich Fields.

Other people have managed to probably work around and find cheats to get more perhaps too but 45 level 1 fields is limit but you can upgrade all those fields as you go along as well.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,379 Lord of the Forums

People with more fields are cheating - 45 is the max even if you have the Rich fields as they are just further upgrades of existing fields that produce more rich produce for the River boat.

• Farmwille2Farmwille2 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

@gameplayer2011 said:
    If you have Captain Jack and his boat and more on the river and the Rich Order Board in upper right corner then need to be doing that and collecting Doubloons to spend on getting Rich Fields.

If you have these then down below in lower right corner you should have a reddish icon button. Hover over it and will see the blue icon and a yellow one. The Blue is to upgrade your Farm. The Yellow is to upgrade to Rich Order items.

But will only have this if you have above. If you don't have any of that then can't get Rich Fields.

Other people have managed to probably work around and find cheats to get more perhaps too but 45 level 1 fields is limit but you can upgrade all those fields as you go along as well.

OK
    Thanks !
    But I haven´t aptain Jack and his boat ever ..
    How can I get it ?

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,632 The Chosen One

@Farmwille2 said:

OK
    Thanks !
    But I haven´t aptain Jack and his boat ever ..
    How can I get it ?

I never got it either. You could contact Zupport (link in my signature) but you might get the canned response about "slow roll out" (same thing as we have gotten for those of us who were never promoted to the World Fair). I'm level 254 so I've been playing for years. Hubby got both Capt Jack AND World Fair (he started playing about 6m after I did). I've seen the headaches he has dealt with at the river. I am glad I don't have it.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,953 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 14

@shakespam_123 said:
    People with more fields are cheating - 45 is the max even if you have the Rich fields as they are just further upgrades of existing fields that produce more rich produce for the River boat.

Like many players, I have 45 level 5 fields and 45 level 2 rich fields. 90 in all. I have them because the game kept offering them, I just took what Zynga offered, if they didn't want players to get them, they should have corrected the programming. If I keep on getting pop ups telling me to buy a field, I will. I have no idea if they have fixed it now. If not, then once you upgrade your level 1 fields to level one RICH, you will be offered another. Once you have fully upgraded to 45 rich level 2 and 45 level 5 fields, you can't buy more. The offers stop

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

• daddysgirl491daddysgirl491 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 213 Cupcake Princess
    > @Farmwille2 said:
    > But there are some players that have much more fields !
    > I ask the support, and get the answer, that I should look att the Rich Upgrade-menu.
    > But there will I find that ??

> @shakespam_123 said:
    > People with more fields are cheating - 45 is the max even if you have the Rich fields as they are just further upgrades of existing fields that produce more rich produce for the River boat.

If people with more fields are cheating, why would support tell anyone asking about more fields to look at the rich upgrade menu? I also have 45 level 2 rich fields and 45 level 5 fields and I do not consider myself a cheater.
  • shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,379 Lord of the Forums

Well I guess it highlights the inconsistencies of this game , where some get more than others. I can only upgrade my existing 45 fields to rich fields not get more fields.
    I guess we all take advantage of glitches , but there are also a lot that use a cheat to get them.
    Sorry If I have offended by calling out cheaters.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,953 Lord of the Forums

Cheating would imply I somehow got them through nefarious methods, I just clicked on BUY a Field when prompted, by Zynga. Also taking advantage of the glitch which topped up my Favors to capacity each week. Yes it is unfair, for those who didn't get this, on the other hand, its not often I can actually use them, all unless I use a water certificate.
    Not much is fair in this game TBH

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

• ptfan992012ptfan992012 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,049 Lord of the Forums

I get prompted in leveling up that can get another field but I remember some farms seeing like double that when used to visit neighbors and other things. But not building out my farm so just have what I have