Farmville2 Facebook login

BlueDevilliaBlueDevillia Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Van somebody please help me, its impossible to find a support for this game... Ive followed all the tips they have in the support but I still cant log in to Facebook. I have a really old farm that Id like to continue on.. thanks

Comments

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,538 Lord of the Forums

To login to Facebook you need to know your email and password to just get in and play any games you may have

If you perhaps lost your password to FB then do a lost password. It will go to the email address associated with your account.

I have had to change my password recently on FB so could get in

But as far as the game probably nothing Zynga can do about YOU getting into Facebook. Just because game app is on FB doesn't mean Zynga has the power to get you in.

Maybe on zyngagames side perhaps they have more power to help you.

If the game was really really old game and you had not logged into in some time perhaps have locked or removed due to inactivity.

But contact support and see what they say.

But if your issue is just that login page at FB to even get into Facebook then that going to have to take up with Facebook as it is nothing to do with Zynga.

• BlueDevilliaBlueDevillia Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I can login to other games just not fv2, its the only game that doesnt work. So I havent lost my password. I was on their side and Ive done everything they recommend you to do but it still doesnt work

• Wendy_Clark1Wendy_Clark1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

@BlueDevillia are you trying to Login to FV2 via FB ONLY ..... as gameplayer said, it's probably a FB issue .... however have you tried playing via the Zynga website .... go to https://zyngagames.com ..... click on the Blue "Connect with Facebook" button and see if you can carry on playing your game from there .... don't click on any other buttons, otherwise you'll start a new game ... there are many benefits to playing on the Zynga side, you can get many more friends and neighbors and there is also a live feed to collect stuff on

When life gives you lemons, grab the salt and tequila and have a party B)
    Click HERE for Support

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,538 Lord of the Forums

I would follow with playing on Zynga as said above.

Now I take it your game on Facebook side won't load. If that is the issue all can do is follow what has been said in many game loading issues threads around the forum.

Search on those with typing game loading issues, or even launcher.

Support won't do much more but tell you to troubleshoot.

But as you first mentioned you couldn't log into Facebook so took it you could not get into your Facebook account. That is something as said you need to talk to facebook about.

But if you can get in facebook but can't play your game or doesn't load need to be more specific when you try to get into your game or show us a screen shot.

But otherwise going to have to search around to find solutions or just do the Zynga steps above and play there and not on FB side.