Please Add X button to cancel out Market Bonanza!!

EllemarieEllemarie FishermanPosts: 3,102Registered User Lord of the Forums

It was suggested by support to put this here. So please Zynga add an X button to cancel out having to go into the Market Bonanza. Since it's tied into your co-op, and in case you hit your goal but aren't ready to open the stand, it won't force you to open!

I almost lost a level up and a co-op goal harvest!

Comments

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Posts: 668Registered User Dedicated Go Getter

I second this! I want to choose when to use my co-op goal reached bloom, and have everything planted before I open the co-op. NOT having to okay this thing with no other option but to shut down the game window and losing the benefits of that bloom.

I sure wish the people who figure these things out would actually play the game so they know how things work.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 3,102Registered User Lord of the Forums

Yep, it popped up again this morning. I believe because it's every 3 days. And my co-op made it's goal over night. Grrr. I'll try to keep logging in to see if I can bypass. I had success in doing that on Ian's farm. Very annoying indeed.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 3,102Registered User Lord of the Forums

Still ticked about this. I had support contact me back saying ":we opened up your market stand and as you can see (insert pissy tone here), your market stand did not populate." I wanted to reach through email and scream. But I ignored it and deleted the response. Because Zynga, as you can see, again I get a pop up this morning to view my bonanza rewards and guess what. It opens my market stand and it'll have populated my co-op board for this current week. But you know what? I don't care anymore, because I'm only playing for co-op. So I have nothing really to harvest upon purple dot bloom anymore. Yes, I'm ranting. But this will be my last.

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Posts: 668Registered User Dedicated Go Getter

Got the same thing tonight - co-op made the goal and the stupid thing pops up over and over. I'm with you, who cares anymore? I am sick of the Fair, the tractor, the quests and everything else and I have decided I am now only going to play to help my co-op. And if they don't tone down the 350 of whatever on every order, I may just bow out and quit. Just wish there was some way to designate someone else as the co-op owner though...

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 4,209Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Janet Deleeuw said:
    Got the same thing tonight - co-op made the goal and the stupid thing pops up over and over. I'm with you, who cares anymore? I am sick of the Fair, the tractor, the quests and everything else and I have decided I am now only going to play to help my co-op. And if they don't tone down the 350 of whatever on every order, I may just bow out and quit. Just wish there was some way to designate someone else as the co-op owner though...

When you leave a Coop you own, the game automatically designates the first member to have joined, as the new owner. You do have to actually hit the LEAVE button though. You should make sure you tidy up the members before you go, not leave any none playing members, as one of those may become the new owner and then they have a problem. :*

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Thanks for that, I will keep it in mind. Still playing but not as much - I am down to just doing the co-op only and posting stuff for other people.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 1,448Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Boss

Send it into support as a suggestion, not sure if they will see this even if moderators send it on, it becomes second hand information.
    The more that send in a suggestion I guess the more likely they will do it.