Holiday Village

Calleva2Calleva2 Building ExpertPosts: 77Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

I've got a level 5 Holiday Village as from yesterday. Yesterday I gathered in all the crops and trees and today, more than 24 hours later, I have found they haven't regrown. The animals can be fed for horseshoes and fur etc, and the water and windmill collected every four hours. You have to feed the animals there to gather the fertiliser. While I was working on the quest, I was able to enter the Village once after achieving each new level, and it had always restocked. What I am curious is whether the trees now need watering before any more fruit/produce can be gathered? Same with the crops, will they ever regrow magically again or do I have to plant and water? I can now only plant what my current level allows, which is a bummer since before I was harvesting all kinds of things I can't grow. This is supposed to be a Christmas gift to us, and I worked incredibly hard for it. Although the village is pretty, it isn't quite the treat I had hoped for.

Comments

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,407Registered User The Boss

The village is supposed to replenish itself. The was a bug last year where some it didn't replenish for some people (I was one of those people.) It sounds like it will be the same this year where it works for some people and not for others.

• Calleva2Calleva2 Building Expert Posts: 77Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

@QC_Hill said:
    The village is supposed to replenish itself. The was a bug last year where some it didn't replenish for some people (I was one of those people.) It sounds like it will be the same this year where it works for some people and not for others.

Do you know the time it takes to replenish? I've planted some crops, deciding to make use of the extra plots. Really annoyed if this was a mistake.....

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,407Registered User The Boss

How often can you go to the village? Is it every 18 or 24 hours? The village should be replenished when you're able to go back into it.

• Calleva2Calleva2 Building Expert Posts: 77Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

@QC_Hill said:
    How often can you go to the village? Is it every 18 or 24 hours? The village should be replenished when you're able to go back into it.

Once you have completed level 12 and qualify for the level 5 Village, you can come and go as often as you please. Every four hours the water and power will replenish. There are 17 animals to feed and you can plant the water plots if you have enough fertiliser. The level 5 fertiliser bin in the Village does produce fertiliser after you've fed the critters enough times. It fills faster than the one on the ordinary farm. My farm hasn't replenished and I gather it's not going to. I water and fertilise all the trees that I don't have on my farm, like the tangerine grove. The choppy wood trees I don't bother with. You can blue ribbon the snowy pine very fast, without ever having to water. There are four horses which give 5 horseshoes each. And you get a daily gift from the big Xmas tree. I haven't found anything that amounts to an 'Easter Egg' or hard to find crop or gift. While working up to level 12, on each level you reach, you can only enter the Village once, so you have to do all your collecting then. It's important to have enough animal feed before going. I ran out once and couldn't go back for more as I'd be shut out until the next level. With the water and power, even if you already have maxed out your storage, the extra from the Village will stack so no need to use up water or power first.

• sunpaxsunpax Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 88Registered User Dramachine

Hi every one, I play again after a few months...BUT didn't get any Holiday village. I paly again since 2 weeks...but nothing about Christmas...is it too late to get the task ? thanks

• WormregenWormregen Posts: 393Registered User, Facebook Connect User Social Snowflake

@sunpax said:
    Hi every one, I play again after a few months...BUT didn't get any Holiday village. I paly again since 2 weeks...but nothing about Christmas...is it too late to get the task ? thanks

Not everybody gets it,the only one sure is the weekly quest.

• NawoodNawood Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin

I have a level 5 holiday village but if I harvest, plant, feed etc when I come back to my farm it has reverted to its old self but not given me back the water, feed, fertilizer etc - 2 days of my14 gone with no benefiit and a lot of effort :-(