zFriends don't appear ingame

Tupi13Tupi13 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello everyone. I have added some friends to my zynga games account who are also playing FV2 but unfortnueately they don't get shown on the bottom friend list in game. Does anyone of you have the same problem or know how to fix this problem?

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,593 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2019

Zfriends don't show up on the neighbour bar, only neighbours do. You need to request your friend to become a neighbour, depending on how many neighbours they already have, they may not be able to accept any more.

This is a known, and ignored, horrible situation Zynga has placed us in. New players find it hard to find neighbours, and old players are stuck with a neighbour bar, full of people who no longer play. The lower end of my neighbour bar only has withered farms. If I could delete them, I could add new people who actually play. :|

ETA. Neighbours from Zynga, also do not appear on the neighbour bar from Facebook... Zfriends, dont appear on FB. FB is nastyy. Sync your game to Zynga, save yourself the hassle.

GO to.
    https://zyngagames.com/play/farmville-two

IMPORTANT

You MUST click the connect with FB option or a whole new game will be created.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Tupi13Tupi13 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Wow... so if i don't want to link my FB account to the zynga one I won't or never be able to visit the farms from my friends... :o

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

Zfriends are pretty much Zynga side platform. If you are Facebook friends only then hit invite and send them an invite to become neighbors. You cannot visit farms unless you have neighbors on your neighbor bar. Even if synced game to Zynga side if those who were on your neighbor bar played on both then if synce game they might show on neighbor bar. But with all z games they really do not like us having neighbors. Messed with that area in other games I played. So understand even if can ask items from them unless on neighbor bar cannot visit farms of friends

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,593 Lord of the Forums

@Tupi13 said:
    Wow... so if i don't want to link my FB account to the zynga one I won't or never be able to visit the farms from my friends... :o

@Tupi13 said:

You can't visit a friends farm, only neighbours can visit. If you really just want to play on FB, and none of your FB friends play, maybe search for a couple of Farmville 2 Groups, so you can have more friends and neighbours.

Another way to get neighbours, even if you have reached the limit. Is in the Fair, you can add any of the people in your fair wagon.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.