Where are the players of this game???

kdjbskdjbs Saint SpontaneousPosts: 404Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

In all seriousness I know where the players are ... Playing games with more simple tasks or ones that although they take multiple times to complete a level it is none the less better than this one!!!

When will Zyn** get it ... I can remember not to long ago when there was easily 300 to 400K players during the USA daytime hours, but for several days including on Saturday and Sunday there are less than 100K ...

It's so bad that the same item from the same person in the Everybody Feed comes through a second time before the first request gets to the bottom. But sure maybe the 2nd time will allow more people to click off the one item but when you need more of the "give and get" item it still doesn't matter. The cheaters still cheat when you can click on five pepper requests in a row (on the zFriends feed) and each one gives you a new pepper.

For those of you who are my zFriends who are out there, this is why I don't play everyday anymore and no stupid exotic flower that rewards me stupid stuff for watering it everyday is going to make any difference.

Just my two cents for the day ...

Level 240+
(Co-op) Legendary
Profile - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36096448386?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic (I play on ZyngaGames.com)
Denise S.

Comments

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,410Registered User Lord of the Forums
  • WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,846Registered User Lord of the Forums

kdjbs

I don't play that much myself as just tired of the game and more. No longer fun and much more. Perhaps people got tired of Zynga and their rhetoric run around and more too. I don't blame them as Zynga is not the best at all.

Played too many games to really have faith in them. Too many issues and more even now more and more are cropping up.

So I think many things have driven people away. I know some of my friends stopped long ago that I played with on FB and are not on Z side playing either.

Not getting answers they want from support drives people away and more. I know from another game I played that well was somewhat like FV2 and more and what they have done here with this game doesn't surprise me either why so many are leaving and are probably tired of Z

Z won't change now or ever

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Posts: 667Registered User Dedicated Go Getter
    edited August 11

I have to say I am not playing as much either - all these quests with ridiculous amounts of stuff to grow/get and the constant scrolling, not to mention the poor prizes if you do win the world fair make it even easier to not play it as much. The huge banners all over the screen remind me of the original Farmville - finally you have barely any room to do anything on the farm without hitting something and triggering a popup. I just do the order board (and even that is getting to want ridiculous amounts of stuff) and farm a bit. I play to relax, not do a job.

I have been trying to visit my neighbours and I would hazard a guess that 80% of them have left the game from what I have seen so far. Withered farm after withered farm... it's depressing but totally understandable.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 4,206Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited August 12

I really wish we could delete neighbours with withered farms...
    I want to add new neighbours, and people are struggling to be added as neighbours, but our neighbour bars are filled with none players and withered farms.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,410Registered User Lord of the Forums

Playing neighbors is a key issue, along with playing z friends.

I am sometimes sending out over 200 requests and I'm lucky to get maybe four items. No point in Zynga making the DOUBLE the items list of friends, double of ZIlch is still ZILCH.

edited August 12

@Irena.P said:
    I am sometimes sending out over 200 requests and I'm lucky to get maybe four items. No point in Zynga making the DOUBLE the items list of friends, double of ZIlch is still ZILCH.

I bet you get hundreds of requests like I do, and very few, if any returns ! This was over a 24 hour period !

• QC_HillQC_Hill The One Who Knows It All Posts: 1,404Registered User The Boss

If I delete zFriends, after a few days they will be removed from my ask list. I purged my zFriends list a year ago, waited until they cleared off my ask list and then started to add new zFriends. This helped the rate of return on requests.

The only people you can't get rid of on the ask list are Co-op members (old and current) and FB friends.

• kdjbskdjbs Saint Spontaneous Posts: 404Facebook Connect User Forum Detective

@Colleen Murphy said:
    What is upsetting you ?

Hi Colleen,

Just the game overall ... I was just blowing off steam. I have no problem getting materials from my zFriends, yes some play once or twice a week or every few days but honestly, so do I; I send out all my requests to everyone (just over 600) and get whatever back; I have also learned how to get the multiple items needed to build something in such a way that I can get both in one series of requests ... But yes maybe 75 out of 600 comeback.

I do know what is happening with the game and it has everything to do with Zynga and nothing to do with any1 else. I really only play when I feel like it ... I no longer care if I complete a task or not; the quests are impossible.

Maybe a weird comparison, but this brings back memories of the tech bubble and Silicon Valley collapse but in a player sense in FV2. If there were a measurement out there (maybe there is but it is not worth the research and it is obvious anyway) I say Zynga is on the verge of collapse and no wonder ... all the reasons you all mention above.

It was wrong for me to mention cheaters and zFriends in the same sentence, I did not mean to suggest anything but that sometimes I see 5 requests for pepper in a row on my zFriends feed and when you click on them each one is a unique request. I don't even care about cheaters anymore (multiple water towers, power windmills, etc);

I don't even care about the stupid world fair anymore; in fact if someone is blowing me away in competition, I just quit competing ... it doesn't matter.

Thanks for answering every1 ... I knew I wasn't alone, but just decided to start the discussion because I was venting and hopefully u all got some venting out 2 ... :smile::smile::smile:

Level 240+
    (Co-op) Legendary
    Profile - http://zyngagames.com/profile/36096448386?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic (I play on ZyngaGames.com)
    Denise S.

edited August 13

A lot of players feel the same way as you do, including me. Zynga took a cute little time waster, and turned it into a job. I do really like the game, even the challenge of some of the quests. I just dont want to live online.
    About the 5 peppers posts, Sometimes when I get in game, I get a pop up that says post all. It shows the number 12, of things you can post for. If I hit post all, there will be 25 plus things that post ! I sometimes just go through the list they have, and have seen, and posted, for 5 pepper!
    I quit worrying about any fair, sometimes I make it to the next league, sometimes I dont, but could care less either way.
    My real complaint is, we can not delete neighbors anymore, and z friends are very hard to get rid of.In my opinion, they need to keep their player base good for the investors, that is why it is so hard to get rid of them.
    They are working on an html5 version, whether there many players left to play. is anyones guess.
    I took nearly 6 months off, and it is better, I guess, but that feeling does not last long. Kinda like moving away, when you come back things are not the same.

About the pepper in the live feed, its not an indication of cheating, as Colleen said, The Walter Pop Up gives a few items at a time, I always get FOUR pepper, although I usually only post for two.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Posts: 1,447Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Boss

The numerous peppers are because you can post for them in both the kitchen and on the Rich order lists. That is at least two of them :)

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 3,102Registered User Lord of the Forums

Yep, even pepper has been hard to get! I wish I would get Walter's screen. Yeah I noticed how low the numbers have been when I log in. down to like 88,000 something now. Which seems like a lot, but not when you post or need stuff. Plus with the many quests, those particular folks on, may not need those items at that time. Too many quests!!!