How does the Town Hall work?

MiriaMiria Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

I went away for a while because I didn't have a computer to load the game, when i came back there's a new system for the market stand. that was easy to work out but I am having trouble the town hall )i'm not the only one in my co op who's having problems in understanding the concept

please help and explain (perferrably in simple terms ;) )
many thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• StarbrightStarbright Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I have asked with no response why our town hall is at level 1 after weeks of exceeding the coop goals. Now I see you have not as yet received a response

• MiriaMiria Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

perhaps they don't know, someone in my co op is on level 3 and she has no idea how and why she got there, and as far as i can see there's no documentation about it, the help button on the Town Hall is next to useless it doesn't explain the working

I thought perhaps someone had an idea and could share with us

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,953 Lord of the Forums

I don't have the new town hall order board yet, so can't give you any first hand tips, there are however a number of helpful posts about it on the Forum if you do a search for "New town Hall."

Here is one I found.
    https://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3179552/town-hall-send-receive-goods-where#latest
    It has another link in it regards the new flyer system.

It is on a VERY slow roll out, I think the people who have it are just the unpaid testers, nothing nice has been said about it as yet. It seems to be bug ridden and complicated, and as you said, no official guides on how it works. Just an irritating You Tube video, which announces it is coming soon, from January 2019... :|

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,953 Lord of the Forums

@Starbright said:
    I have asked with no response why our town hall is at level 1 after weeks of exceeding the coop goals. Now I see you have not as yet received a response

This forum is just Player to Player, no Zynga officials or techies. Not many people appear to actually have the New Town Hall yet, which is possibly why, no one has answered yet.
    However, IMO, if you are completing the COOP goal, you should all be progressing, I would contact support and ask them.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

@Irena.P said:
    I don't have the new town hall order board yet, so can't give you any first hand tips, there are however a number of helpful posts about it on the Forum if you do a search for "New town Hall."

Here is one I found.
    https://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3179552/town-hall-send-receive-goods-where#latest
    It has another link in it regards the new flyer system.

It is on a VERY slow roll out, I think the people who have it are just the unpaid testers, nothing nice has been said about it as yet. It seems to be bug ridden and complicated, and as you said, no official guides on how it works. Just an irritating You Tube video, which announces it is coming soon, from January 2019... :|

I've worked out the order board and we hit our target but there's no info about just the town hall I will annoy the tech team again ( 4 times in 1 week ;) lol)

edited July 2019

Hi Miria,

At the moment, we still don't have a Support article in this posted on Forums, Blogs and such. But I'm still willing to assist you in this. Once you have 500 Gears before the Co-op reset, take a screen capture for reference then send this to us. Still, assure that the team completed the goal.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Regards,
    Hazel D.
    Zynga Player Support

*you need to have 500 gears before the Co op reset

• StarbrightStarbright Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Got a reply from support referred me to read tech support tips, to move excess decor to inventory. Not helpful

well i am still waiting for this lol, I'm still at level, with 500 gears

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,983 The Chosen One

Miria not everything is going to come as Support said either.

Did you do what was said etc.

You can try again with support. With the Co ops etc and changes they have done and more it may or may not come.