Maybe looking for a new coop 🐥

JoshuaBlues123JoshuaBlues123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
Starting to wonder about a new coop. Mine is wonderful but I’m starting to feel a limit has been met. So. I am an active player and am on daily. Level 60. Upgrading seeking fool. Haha. I also enjoy interacting with members. I love FarmVille social media and enjoy haveing and being part of pages on Facebook where members can interact and share pictures. Name’s Joshua. Hit me up with info! 😃

🤜🏻🤛🏻

Best Answers

Answers

• JoshuaBlues123JoshuaBlues123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
    Thanks so much for the invite! That’s so very nice. Just got added to a coop however am enjoying it so far. Would love to keep connected, total addict for the game! Best regards!

Fb: Joshua Blue Byrd
    Tweet @JoshuaBlueByrd

🤜🏻🤛🏻

• schragelschragel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

looking for a new co-op mine just broke up I am on level 285

• ABJ2019ABJ2019 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

Larsens is a great alliance and we are meeting out weekly order goals. We have served 148 towns! Come join! Our motto is "together is the way"

• JoshuaBlues123JoshuaBlues123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon
  • LeilaLeila Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Still looking to join another co op - mine just isn't doing anything for the last mth. I complete all my tasks++, contribute to my co op members. We were at level 217 & I am at level 340. I play DAILY+ + PLEASE help me relocate - thank you!

• CheryledzCheryledz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 44 Grasshopper

You are more than welcome to join ours. We have alot of fun. We were from groups that weren't doing anything and decided to form our own. We just got a couple more players from the forum & they are doing great. We all try to meet our goal so that we can work on our farms afterwards and it is working out pretty good. Wow! You are at level 340! That's fantastic! We would be more than happy to see you in our co-op.

• rpm1979rpm1979 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Looking for a new co-op as I left my co-op months ago because most folks stopped playing and we were not meeting our weekly goals. Due to glitches in the game could not join any teams or open co-ops for months I am at level 242 play almost everyday majority of the time, always help others and enjoy the game since I have been playing FV 2 since it first came out. Please help.

• Jewels1973Jewels1973 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I am looking for a new co-op as my last one was not helping at all to get weekly goals. It was only me and one other doing the tasks needed and did not reach the amount needed. I always reach my 15 goals each week and much more. I would love to join a new group. Please help.

• CheryledzCheryledz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 44 Grasshopper

You are more than welcome to join ours. We have alot of fun. We were from groups that weren't doing anything and decided to form our own. We just got a couple more players from the forum & they are doing great. We all try to meet our goal so that we can work on our farms afterwards and it is working out pretty good. We would be more than happy to see you in our co-op.

• jfbergerjfberger Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 12 Pumpkin

Looking for a new coop, my old one lost its administrator when Zynga did the coop realign last year and now only 7 working members are left and we just barely make the goal each week, I play everyday and always reach the 15 goal usually more. I am currently level 268

• FigmentFigment Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Does anyone know why Zynga destroyed the co-ops with such unattainable goals? All but 3 people quit and we can't ever achieve the group goal. It is hard to achieve the individual goal as I have to make 350 of some items. What is the point of the co-ops any longer? But if you don't have the favors there is no point in playing this game. I wish they hadn't destroyed Farmville.

• scoobyduu70scoobyduu70 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 37 Learning the Ropes

anyone want to join or know anyone that needs a co-op? my co-op named SHOE has 12 spaces open for members, been like that for past 2 weeks

You are more than welcome to join ours. We have alot of fun. We were from groups that weren't doing anything and decided to form our own. We just got a couple more players from the forum & they are doing great. We all try to meet our goal so that we can work on our farms afterwards and it is working out pretty good. We would be more than happy to see you in our co-op. The co-op is called "Chocoholics" (with an "s").

• LantoLanto Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

ciao. Sto cercando una cooperativa che porti a termine gli obiettivi. Grazie se mi invitate...

• NaNaFarmvilleNaNaFarmville Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

@chocoholic said:

Chocoholic has a couple of spaces left - 144 towns served, always meet our weekly target, come and join us! Motto is Help for everyone and emblem is a squirrel! :smiley:

Hi ! Just sent you a request to join. daily player, always doing the maximum in the co-op. just left mine because all inactive players !

• TahikiraTahikira Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Go Getters - we play everyday and meet our challenges. We have 2 spaces ATM. Please join :]

Please come and join us at "chocoholics". We are only a small group, but have fun.

• Rose1974Rose1974 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    New coop open. I’m a frequent player who tried to join a coop when I started and they were all closed. I started my own: Happy Farm
    Please join me