Music Shoppe rant thread

13»

Comments

• bee946bee946 This Space Is Available Posts: 95Registered User Chocolatier

My number isn't as high as some 2075, but I am never able to get the items needed in addition to the crops so I never even attempt this challenge. I will post for items to hopefully help someone else get one.

• konamousekonamouse Posts: 1,168Registered User, Facebook Connect User Assassin

Mine dropped down to a goal of 660ish (didn't look at the exact number) and the crafts were in the low 30s the first time through. Thank you moderators for passing along our concerns to Zupport team.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 2,184Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

Mine never dropped down, still wanting 150 tokens and high goals will take too long to achieve so there is no point in putting myself through this and wasting water on planting those crops, I'm bowing out..

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Posts: 7,410Registered User Lord of the Forums

Mine didnt drop down either, passing on this one.Now when I open it, can not close it out !

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 3,100Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Colleen Murphy said:
    Mine didnt drop down either, passing on this one.Now when I open it, can not close it out !

Nothing changed Colleen!!

• KJusticeKJustice Posts: 2,184Registered User, Facebook Connect User Lord of the Forums

Mine actually went up to wanting 282 tokens, as if 150 wasn't bad enough from last time I posted.. Can't wait for this to go away..

• kytakyta Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 676Registered User Dedicated Go Getter

I'm skipping this one, or at least, slowly working on it though I won't get any water certs or the sheep. I need 2415 tokens for the sheep, and my first two people asked for 100 tokens each. Got the first one done, but now i'm stuck waiting for supplies for the next one, and there is no way i'll finish it before the timer runs out. I had been planting the 3 crops as soon as they had become available, but when i built the shoppe, i had zero Dahlias and Currants. I forgot that this type of event clears your inventory of the required flowers when you build it. :-(

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Posts: 2,918Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    The free water alone is worth doing the quest.

When you could save the free water as Certs, I would do a quest several times if possible. Now I only do ONE & DONE. It's just not worth it.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,899Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited May 22

@reddkl said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    The free water alone is worth doing the quest.

When you could save the free water as Certs, I would do a quest several times if possible. Now I only do ONE & DONE. It's just not worth it.

I stupidly set down an instagrow machine on my farm the other day, and I'm getting certificates now instead of instant free water. I can make one or two certificates a day. I'm mad at myself now because I need to use water, but all the certificates are greyed out, and I suppose they all will be until I use up my stupid instabloomer. I have 4 uses left on it, but I have no need to use them. So, on the bright side, I'm able to accumulate one or two 30 minute certificates every day. On the dark side, I'm not able to use any of the water certificates in my inventory at this moment.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• konamousekonamouse Posts: 1,168Registered User, Facebook Connect User Assassin

There's another difference between instagrow vs instabloom. I put a 'bloom' machine to get a certificate, but that didn't work. I still got the 30 min free water. I want the certificates instead.

Click here to add me as a zfriend: https://zyngagames.com/profile/73168627602?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Posts: 5,899Registered User Lord of the Forums

@konamouse said:
    There's another difference between instagrow vs instabloom. I put a 'bloom' machine to get a certificate, but that didn't work. I still got the 30 min free water. I want the certificates instead.

Actually, I think it was the instabloom machine, the one that lets you instabloom 5 times. It looks like this -

• vmdr12vmdr12 Lord of the Forums Posts: 4,365Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited May 24

So my number finally went down today from to 3020 to 2200, that's not a lot but still... Well this meant I got the sheep.

And 2h later my number went back to 3020. :o

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Posts: 3,100Registered User Lord of the Forums

@vmdr12 said:
    So my number finally went down today from to 3020 to 2200, that's not a lot but still... Well this meant I got the sheep.

And 2h later my number went back to 3020. :o

Wierd! Hate how one person's game is not the same as others. Regardless of level.

edited May 29

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    The draw here for me is not the end result, but the 30 minutes free water. I don't start a round until and unless I know I can do all 5 customers in the required time. I have not started yet, but I'm planting at least one or two thousand of each crop because I know I'll need them. If my crops go low, I plant them in advance. That way, I am able to get the 30 minutes free water everyday.

Thanks for this. I was just going to pick away at this one, not expecting to get anywhere near earning free water, but after I read your post, I held off on doing anything but growing stuff, and waited until I had around 2k of each crop. Today I was able to earn one 30-min free water time, spending 900/1100/400 of the 3 crops. I should be able to do it at least one more time before the event is up, maybe two. I still don't think I'll get the sheep, but i'm happy with free water. :-)

@kyta said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    The draw here for me is not the end result, but the 30 minutes free water. I don't start a round until and unless I know I can do all 5 customers in the required time. I have not started yet, but I'm planting at least one or two thousand of each crop because I know I'll need them. If my crops go low, I plant them in advance. That way, I am able to get the 30 minutes free water everyday.

Thanks for this. I was just going to pick away at this one, not expecting to get anywhere near earning free water, but after I read your post, I held off on doing anything but growing stuff, and waited until I had around 2k of each crop. Today I was able to earn one 30-min free water time, spending 900/1100/400 of the 3 crops. I should be able to do it at least one more time before the event is up, maybe two. I still don't think I'll get the sheep, but i'm happy with free water. :-)

Also, if you want to stock up on 30 minutes water certificate, put a superbloom machine on your farm. That will prevent you from getting the free water immediately, and you will get a certificate instead.

@Susy Elizabeth said:

Also, if you want to stock up on 30 minutes water certificate, put a superbloom machine on your farm. That will prevent you from getting the free water immediately, and you will get a certificate instead.

Unfortunately that didn't work for me :(

• ETSETS Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Listen ya'll, the music shoppe type quests 2x previous to this gave you a 1-hour cert. The last one gave 30 min certs. The quest items were very reasonable. Now, I have to create almost 200 or more of an item to even "serve" a visitor. NOT worth the water nor the long time it takes to harvest what you need. FV2 is trippin'. I agree with Helen DeCarlo, " impossible to do in 16 hours, maybe 16 weeks would be more realistic". Shame on Zynga.

@Susy Elizabeth said:

I'll have to see if I have one. Though I kinda like being forced to "use" the free water. I have quite a few free water certs in my inventory that I never use, because I'm always waiting for a rainy day that never comes, lol

@kyta said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

I'll have to see if I have one. Though I kinda like being forced to "use" the free water. I have quite a few free water certs in my inventory that I never use, because I'm always waiting for a rainy day that never comes, lol

Well, the second time around was brutal. Blew through about 1700 each of my currants and reeds (wiping me out), because it just kept going back and forth between wanting 150 or so of the reed crafts, then 150 of the current crafts, then back to reeds, etc. I have tons of dahlias, but I won't need them because I am done with this ****! 900 short of the sheep, but I don't care.