Why can't I purchase more water towers?

ChardonnayChardonnay Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 66 Captain Obvious

You want me to expand my farm and buy more animals, but how can I do this when you won't let me get more water towers or power stations? I appreciate the new upgrade for the water tower, but 5 more water every 4 hours is not going to help me much. You want me to spend money, give me things I want/need.

Comments

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

You are allowed ONLY 1(Water tower, fertilizer bin, shed, Windmill, Animal storage buildings, animal barn, prized animal barn and so forth)

If you see any of your friends with more than 1 they are cheating. This has been mentioned a lot around the forum. Search forum on the basics.

So this isn't best to put in Suggestions

• ChardonnayChardonnay Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 66 Captain Obvious

Thank you for the input, but wouldn't it be great if they made them available?

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,311 Lord of the Forums

Not really, they would just adjust the water requirements accordingly, so it would still be difficult. Only you would have the added pressure to keep buying more water towers, until your farm looked as ridiculous as the cheater farms.

BTW if it's any consolation, Ive joined so many FB groups over the years, I've read so many funny comments from people who have come truly unstuck using their cheat engines. It seems they are not for beginners who are clueless. :p A lot of these farms with multiple towers, didn't actually want that to happen, it was a glitch, and they are unable to delete them. Plus a lot of them dont actually give water, but behave as decor.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

HOT TOPICS

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 694 Dedicated Go Getter

@Irena.P said:
    BTW if it's any consolation, Ive joined so many FB groups over the years, I've read so many funny comments from people who have come truly unstuck using their cheat engines. It seems they are not for beginners who are clueless. :p A lot of these farms with multiple towers, didn't actually want that to happen, it was a glitch, and they are unable to delete them. Plus a lot of them dont actually give water, but behave as decor.

LOL ... serves them right for trying to cheat in the first place

When life gives you lemons, grab the Tequila and salt and have a party.
    Click HERE for support