Been had yet again!

MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze InternetRegistered User Posts: 162 Investigator

This makes 4 weeks in a row that I have lost the fair to a CHEAT! The so called winner of the week ending today tops the number of water towers I have seen: 28 she has, and one in the making, 102 fields (90 is the max), 4 furnaces (yes those old ones, and these are functional), there are also duplicates of the old animal buildings (horse stables, chicken coups, goat shelters, sheep shacks, and there may be some pig pens hidden behind all the trees). Last week's so called winner had 21 water towers, 5 bee boxes, 23 water fields (max is 11) and I don;t mean plots either, well over 200 rich fields and groves (I'm not exaggerating, got pics), 10 fertilizer shacks, 2 chicken coups, 3 creameries, 8 windmills, and 100ds of animals all over the place. And more from the week before that, all documented with pics. And what can I do? Nada, zero, silch, not a blamed thing, and that makes me very angry at Zynga. I pay perfectly good $s to get farm bucks to get the shovels to better my chancesm and then along comes a cheat and makes you wanna quit the game, cause this ain't fun. This ain't fair competition. And what does Zynga do? Nada, zero, silch, not a blamed thing. Oh yes, I am aware of this so called "report a cheat" thingy. Don't know what to call it, because it is nothing usable or workable. At best it's a joke. Why? you ask. If you;ve been there, you know. The first road block you hit, they want the cheater's UID. Nowhere do they tell you how to obtain that. Somewhere along my route of extensive research I cane across a post that said something to the order of: IF this cheater is your Z friend, then you can go to their profile, and that's where you find their UID. Wonderful. What if they are not a Z friend?????........Silence.......And on to the next roadblock: Zynga wants the addy to the cheater's profile. Well, this one lacks explanation as does the other one. But I have a strange feeling the answer to this one is the same as the other one. Sooooo, I have now been living with the distinct feeling that I, as well as probably 100ds, if not 1000ds of others for quite some time, that I am simply SOL, or as others might say, down the sh.t creek without a paddle. AND THAT JUST SIMPLY AIN'T RIGHT!!! I can give you the name of the person, the name of their farm, and IF they they have a face book account, I can give you the link to that. And if I'm ever lucky to find a cheater to be a Z friend, I might could actually make this report. In the meantime, I feel that Zynga has the responsibility to weed out and keep out these bad elements. I REALLY feel like they should reimburse me my money, or at least the farm bucks I have wasted, because I never stood a chance, because Zynga WILL NOT put a feasible system in place that EVERY regular Jo and Joann can use to bring to their attention the corrupt elements that are killing the joy in this game.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! <3

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 6,032 Lord of the Forums

You dont need the UID of the cheater, Support tend to churn out that old Chestnut, but as you say, never reply when you ask how to find it..
    This Form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/178xMY1ruHxKZOWO4ZfZ3eq_1bMsGNYC6j7sjXCEvtQI/viewform?edit_requested=true#start=invite

Doesn't ask for the UID of the cheater. However, it is rare they are ever moved from your leaderboard, and as far as I can see, never removed from the game, So it;s up to you if you want to fill it in.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 162 Investigator

I actually just found that form on another post, bur it seems that it requires you to report them while the week is in progress. If it's not a neighbor you can't visit their farm until after the week is over, when they show up on the neighbor bar. What about those others you stumble upon? Or the cheater you had to deal with last week?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! <3

• WClark304WClark304 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 694 Dedicated Go Getter

Speaking from a Dev's point of view, surely all the information is held in a database and how difficult would it be for Z to write a SQL statement along the lines of .... If x has > 1 water tower then x = cheater ... and run it against their database to find the cheaters

When life gives you lemons, grab the Tequila and salt and have a party.
    Click HERE for support

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,552 Lord of the Forums

I agree with Suzy above that best way to win at the fair is to lose. Many threads have said this to stop competing against ones that are way up their in points and not cheaters or such even too.

Don't go spending every week and level up your shovels or this and that. I have not had any deep high ones due to how I do the fair each week.

Yes to start and all I did buy shovels but never went deeper with them to level up to a higher one.

Yes I had some that were ahead of me but never way up there.

I even dropped back into the County Fair today as didn't make my quota of points. I am not doing this anymore for worthless items as well from the boxes. Yes when did get an animal ok but now really not worth all the policing and living this game 24/7

If anything now am helping and just farming. May give a try on the Living Room if this is first go round with it.

As did get it.

But have not bred animals even in a good good while. That barn is hiding.

Z will continue to be Z and won't change things to how it should be just the way these developers want things so for them don't care to help the person playing their game.

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

The fair is pretty much a waste of time. Follow the advice of these long time players. The rewards are lame at best, so letting it get to you is even worse.

• ramada2010ramada2010 Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 866 Grand Poohbah

The Fair is a waste of time. I also have "winners" who get impossible numbers. I get annoyed that I HAVE to go to the Fair. I would just as soon skip it.

• aussieannieaussieannie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

z wants everyone to PAY REAL MONEY CONTINUOUSLY!!!! & I refuse to pay real money for anything on here....not worth it!!!! just wish I could plant crops that I'm ENTITLED TO, be able to harvest crops/trees when they are supposed to be ready!!!! have been waiting THREE DAYS to be able to harvest any of my fig trees!!!!! it WON'T let me plant wasabi, that is unlocked & as for the fish......game says click to unlock, but it won't unlock!! it is ridiculous!!! I can hear backlash already....it a free game!!!!! STIFF BIKKIES!!! any game offered (FREE OR OTHERWISE) SHOULD be able to be played as per the game's OWN RULES!!!!

Its a FREE Flash Game. The prizes are worthless, seriously if you are upset about losing out on a bag of P00, and a baby bottle, add me as a Zfriend and send me a help request, I'll gladly replace it for you in a click. :D

Of course Zynga want you to spend money, they are a business, and staff need paid, they need some profit.
    If you desperately want a game that is carefully monitored against cheaters, and any cheater is banned. You will need to move away from a free Flash game.

Just ignore the Fair, don't even look at the leaderboard, see the weekly visit as a bothersome animation, but, you might get something for free. I know that recently many people were getting a load of Favors in a new glitch. So that was a nice surprise. Cheaters only bother you if you let them.

@aussieannie said:
    z wants everyone to PAY REAL MONEY CONTINUOUSLY!!!! & I refuse to pay real money for anything on here....not worth it!!!! just wish I could plant crops that I'm ENTITLED TO, be able to harvest crops/trees when they are supposed to be ready!!!! have been waiting THREE DAYS to be able to harvest any of my fig trees!!!!! it WON'T let me plant wasabi, that is unlocked & as for the fish......game says click to unlock, but it won't unlock!! it is ridiculous!!! I can hear backlash already....it a free game!!!!! STIFF BIKKIES!!! any game offered (FREE OR OTHERWISE) SHOULD be able to be played as per the game's OWN RULES!!!!

That sounds like the kind of issues you may need to fix on your end, not something Zynga can fix for you. A lot depends on what Browser you use, your settings, the type of PC you have, if it has enough RAM to play the game, did you clear your browser and Flash Caches, are you using Wifi, which may mean you are not getting the Internet Speed you think you are. There are so many variables involved in trying to get your game running smoothly, most of which, you have to do for yourself. It requires reading the forum carefully for tips and troubleshooting advise.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,454 Lord of the Forums

@Irena.P said:

@aussieannie said:

That sounds like the kind of issues you may need to fix on your end, not something Zynga can fix for you. A lot depends on what Browser you use, your settings, the type of PC you have, if it has enough RAM to play the game, did you clear your browser and Flash Caches, are you using Wifi, which may mean you are not getting the Internet Speed you think you are. There are so many variables involved in trying to get your game running smoothly, most of which, you have to do for yourself. It requires reading the forum carefully for tips and troubleshooting advise.

And you can find a lot of information here too - https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?s=technical-help

Here's the Farmville 2 Express information - https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?s=farmville2-x-press-faqs

_ Shut up and do it._ :)