I need a support group!

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

Dang it is so hard to quit cold turkey!!! Being excluded again in a major quest was the last straw...

Ive had alot of problems and no support... Sorry to my friends Still playing............. I am never going to do this type of game again!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo time consuming.....

Comments

• iguanamiamaniguanamiaman Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 761 Aged to Perfection

@peace said:
    Dang it is so hard to quit cold turkey!!! Being excluded again in a major quest was the last straw...

Ive had alot of problems and no support... Sorry to my friends Still playing............. I am never going to do this type of game again!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo time consuming.....

No worries, the way Zynga has effed up this and other major quests recently is leading a lot of players to drop it. Their excuse of testing events with different groups may work for minor challenges and new events but doesn't hold water on repeat major events or permanent features. If I didn't get the holiday event this year I would be gone too. As it is, I can't support the game anymore and its only a matter of time before I don't get something and that is my last straw. Poor programming, project management, Q&A, and non existent communication and support has led me to no longer buy another water day or other token of support for a game that I used to enjoy.

I hope @HarryFarmer @Alpine Enigma or @blissful_star are aware because they should know why players are leaving, not that they will ever do anything besides "pass it along", but their failure to understand why players are frustrated and do anything about it is the reason players are quitting ad won't play another zynga game again.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

I have sent emails so I know they are full aware of the problems. They do not care... I am one of the few that never got the riverside expansion and have requested many times to get that . I come across so many farms with 100 fields and I remain stuck on 45... I have had absolutely nothing to upgrade in a very long time and being able to have more fields would have been great... Last Christmas I did not get the high rewards quest which just gave gifts and I was one who never got to visit the other farm. I sent an email telling them I would quit if I got excluded again this year and then sure enough I did not get it! I never got the derby not the rich order board thing.. The worst part of this is I actually pay to play!!! I stuck it out hoping things would change because I was at the highest vip level .... So those who think the vips get any extra help WRONG!!! Now I just feel stupid for paying for so long...... I have a week before my vip runs out so I will do minor things maybe until then.. The cold turkey thing was tuff lol! I want to clean my farm up alittle tie up loose ends . Craziness!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO more zynga for me!!! Maybe I will run into some of you playing something else down the road ( NOT zynga!) When I play I put in 100% so if there is a good game shoot me an email.... good luck guys..

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,240 Lord of the Forums

Paying to play doesn't get you anywhere or higher up than those that don't pay with this game or have VIP. VIP never meant you were a VIP and got Support over others. Just get a special VIP box with a monthly LE animal and water, fertilizer, and whatever else. But never meant you got support and better service than a player that wasn't a VIP.

I never got the Derby, The Living Room and am glad didn't. Not really crying on it. I know the Merryville Farm with mine doesn't look same as images I have seen of others and perhaps guessing since those completed quest last year and I had it last year just never did it.

Zynga has never really fully cared with players they only say what you want to hear and do as they wish. Emailing them really just voices your thoughts but really goes nowhere.

I have the Animal Carnival item that came out as well and doing that at moment. But for one person who has gotten everything of missions but as said the Derby and Living room of ones lately perhaps due to small farm and other things not sure.

But with fact have lost a lot of faith in Z and swore after last game would not play another one I decided to give FV2 a go and see if would be different from parent game for one and see if as time went it would go the same way as other games and sure enough it has and probably a lot worse at this point because this game has well surpassed the rest. They all closed at 5 years existence at the most. If games were failing even before then maybe only a year out or 2 they canned them.

Farmville has survived longer as their baby so want to keep it going. We shall see if survives through 2019 with flash becoming no more.

I don't think will venture to another Z game after this one.

I do agree not fair with all that you have not gotten but am sure others in same boat but probably not a lot can do today and holiday events are probably if don't get when comes out then you don't.

Guess can be glad for maybe good times playing even though didn't get all the perks with the game as others did.

But always saw what was driving players away from the games was disrespect from Z towards players even though it may seem like they care. Probably are mods that have cared about the players but when people higher up saw that they removed those or something. We have had some great people that were mods at the forums for games over the years but felt they were treated unfairly because they stood up for us

But this will be my last game when this version goes. NO html6 version for me if it should come

I have put so much into this it is hard just walking away.. I guess I still hope when I turn this on I will see they addressed all my issues.. magically things fixed and the missing quests appear. I got the vip as a gift well over a year ago and it was cool getting the animals and having enough farmbucks to buy others once in a while. There should always be communication when you pay to play ... zynga really is digging a nice grave.............

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

It is hard walking away, but as I have been slowly doing it over time, it gets easier everyday. I have not played yet today, and probably will not.

@Colleen Murphy said:
    It is hard walking away, but as I have been slowly doing it over time, it gets easier everyday. I have not played yet today, and probably will not.

one day at a time!!! lol I am glad I have a buddy in this...It consumed so much of my time I am lost... I have been looking for another game...