cheating form

Comments

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums
  • konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,001 Lord of the Forums

@Colleen Murphy said:
    Hope you turned her in.

Have no idea who she is (ZID) to report her.

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@rvbeckley said:

@peace said:

@rvbeckley said:
    actually, you can have almost a 100 fields. you get 45 as your max but if you convert those via the riverside upgrade option then it removes them from that original count and you can get another 45. I'm working my way through getting a new set and can promise you i do not cheat

45 max... There are cheats out there and there are alot of sites that make it seem itis zynga related... fields max 45

not sure what you mean by this. To cheat is to willfully do something that is against the rules.

I have never done anything to the game or my pc to acquire this. I play on zynga and do not alter anything. It is not therefore a cheat
    if zynga have glitched the game that is completely different, for me this appears as legitimate part of the game and i have used my favours accordingly.

I think zynga is clueless... They say the max you can have is 45 and everything I have states that as well.. I am just hearing about this . I had no clue until this post because I never got the riverside stuff. From the information I have the max is 45 and I have been told that by zynga reps as well.. They really seem very clueless!! I know there are sites out there that appear to be from zynga and wrongly give stuff.. I was assuming that is what was happening.. You are correct and certainly do not consider you a cheater!! I wonder how many other things are going on like that..

I know I had things removed because of that kind of thing..So they will prob do the same in this case unless they give us the same field options

@konamouse said:

@Colleen Murphy said:
    Hope you turned her in.

you just put her name as u see it and her level... That is all they need

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,001 Lord of the Forums

@peace said:

@Colleen Murphy said:
    Hope you turned her in.

you just put her name as u see it and her level... That is all they need

She's in my neighbor bar, so no idea of her level.

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

Well I will get some answers on whether zynga removes cheats who pay...I have a person in my fair group who either gives a lot of money to z or she has pretty good cheats.. She has all kinds of special houses etc. I reported her because she has had non stop double time and diamond shovel . I reported her over 24 hours ago but she is still there All of the rest in my group had the double time come and go and she still has it... It is so frustrating ... maybe if we keep at it they will stop or zynga will change the way they do things.... I am not going to keep getting bumped down leagues because of cheaters ...

@peace said:
    Well I will get some answers on whether zynga removes cheats who pay...I have a person in my fair group who either gives a lot of money to z or she has pretty good cheats.. She has all kinds of special houses etc. I reported her because she has had non stop double time and diamond shovel . I reported her over 24 hours ago but she is still there All of the rest in my group had the double time come and go and she still has it... It is so frustrating ... maybe if we keep at it they will stop or zynga will change the way they do things.... I am not going to keep getting bumped down leagues because of cheaters ...

well I am not thrilled with the answer to this.. I am thinking what many of you are saying is true.. They did not remove this person... Martha 420 remains! She has had the double time and diamond shovel and another bonus has been there all week as well . Its one of the other bonuses that is for certain amount of hours ( not weeks) hours or less.. I reported days ago and again yesterday.. I am very disappointed in z!

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,360 Lord of the Forums

It is no guarantee they will remove anyone even though for someone some time ago maybe. But people change and staff and myself have not trusted Zynga and their broken record responses/auto responses to me still doesn't help.

There may be those that take them at what they say if going to pass something on or will have removed when they may not with bugs/cheaters if someone is a cheater to them

@gameplayer2011 said:
    It is no guarantee they will remove anyone even though for someone some time ago maybe. But people change and staff and myself have not trusted Zynga and their broken record responses/auto responses to me still doesn't help.

There may be those that take them at what they say if going to pass something on or will have removed when they may not with bugs/cheaters if someone is a cheater to them

yea well I am sick of it...I have had too many cheaters the last few weeks and sick of being bumped down..This person is clearly cheating. I sent it to the email that is specific for turning in cheats..I clicked on the specific box that fit the choice on the form---double time and diamond shovel past 48 hours.......

How about everyday! I think it is time to move on...no more zynga games!!

@peace said:

@gameplayer2011 said:

yea well I am sick of it...I have had too many cheaters the last few weeks and sick of being bumped down..This person is clearly cheating. I sent it to the email that is specific for turning in cheats..I clicked on the specific box that fit the choice on the form---double time and diamond shovel past 48 hours.......

How about everyday! I think it is time to move on...no more zynga games!!

Well they did end up removing that player after all! I just wish they could somehow put those guys all together. Let all the cheats battle it out.. They can see what cheats win more! lol It is too bad they can't program things to put those with over 48 hours of the double time and multiple items in a separate group...

Today I was told by a zynga rep that they remove cheaters every Thursday am . SOO if they are not responding during the week that would be why... So there is hope....

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,004 Lord of the Forums

After the Fair this week, I got put into a group that has had Diamond Shovels since the first day. I managed to visit 4 of the farms and they are all confirmed cheaters. Multiple Water Towers, over 150 Level 7 Fields, 90 Level 5 Groves, etc. If I want to buy a Diamond Shovel, it costs me 54 FB's. It's not going to happen.

@reddkl said:
    After the Fair this week, I got put into a group that has had Diamond Shovels since the first day. I managed to visit 4 of the farms and they are all confirmed cheaters. Multiple Water Towers, over 150 Level 7 Fields, 90 Level 5 Groves, etc. If I want to buy a Diamond Shovel, it costs me 54 FB's. It's not going to happen.

it is so frustrating!!! If they are all cheats then you get to take 1st!!! Just be sure to report!! Cheating seems to have gotten so much worse..I wonder why... If cheating is this awful something more needs to be done. No reason why they can't stop the competition ... Just go by scores or something..

• MissChrisTXMissChrisTX Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 161 Investigator

I have 90 fields (and I'm not cheating). As someone else explained, once you upgrade a level 5 field to a rich field, this opens up a slot for another regular field. So once you have upgraded all 45 level 5 fields to rich fields, you can replace all those for regular fields, up to 45 again. This is also the limit for the rich fields. Once you have reached 45, you can no longer upgrade to any more rich fields (if you're not cheating that is).

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! <3

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums

@reddkl said:

If they're cheating, they're not very good cheats. 400k points is easily obtainable with diamond shovels.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• shazzzzashazzzza Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 54 This Space is Available
  • shazzzzashazzzza Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

check out these scores, but when i went to report as possible cheats.. it asked on their iud .. but i have no idea as not my nabours.. and i do not know their fb either.. just find this is so unfair to those that play truthfully and honestly..

@shazzzza said:
    check out these scores, but when i went to report as possible cheats.. it asked on their iud .. but i have no idea as not my nabours.. and i do not know their fb either.. just find this is so unfair to those that play truthfully and honestly..

1st and 2nd place have diamond shovels showing. Those scores are realistic with diamond shovels, high scoring crops, timing instagrows, breeding high pedigree horses/cows. I don't see anyone cheating (maybe spending real money but not cheating).

you didnt see how many water towers etcover a hundred of them.. on their farms..lol