cheating form

Comments

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2018

@nige1875 said:
    I've never gotten the riverside feature thing, but seem to remember there was a glitch where the number of fields counter reset to zero or something and you could carry on buying more.I did get an extra one, but didn't want to use up favours getting more.

I have that glitch, and can still buy fields.
    The fact that you did not get the Captain Jacks rich order board, is one more example of the un-level playing field. I bet you are playing against players who do have them .
    I just want it all to be fair, and it is not.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@peace said:

@rvbeckley said:
    actually, you can have almost a 100 fields. you get 45 as your max but if you convert those via the riverside upgrade option then it removes them from that original count and you can get another 45. I'm working my way through getting a new set and can promise you i do not cheat

45 max... There are cheats out there and there are alot of sites that make it seem itis zynga related... fields max 45

@peace, like @rvbeckley said, when they started giving us the rich fields, there was a glitch - for every new rich field you buy, you are able to get a new regular field. Which is why people now have 90 fields, and whatever Zynga tells you, they have not fixed that glitch. Now, I'm wondering if that was intentional on Zynga's part, because the game has evolved so much. Moreover, some months ago there was a glitch where Zynga converted everybody's fields to level 2 rich fields, no matter what the level fields people had at that time. And they went, oh well, too much of a bother to fix, we'll just leave them as is.

yea they do have the habit of taking things away when they realize how unfair it can be for others... It has happened to me with several things..Those of us who have played for a while had things that the new people did not. What ticked me off was getting rid of the riverside lottery.I liked the prizes but it got taken... They put out the other riverside thing and gave that to some and not others... Was annoyed they took mine away but gave it to others ..How is that fair?? I used to have more power and my chicken house I had eggs several times a day. So yea they givith and they take it away! I heard they have taken things away from people's inventory too because it was unfair to others ........... Instead of taking things from people why don't they give others the same rather than taking????????????/ Maybe things will be better now ( we can hope) Why do they give some people quests and not others??? Some have much better rewards . I don't understand why they do things the way they do They need to figure it out ...

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

@Colleen Murphy said:

@nige1875 said:
    I've never gotten the riverside feature thing, but seem to remember there was a glitch where the number of fields counter reset to zero or something and you could carry on buying more.I did get an extra one, but didn't want to use up favours getting more.

The fact that you did not get the Captain Jacks rich order board, is one more example of the un-level playing field. I bet you are playing against players who do have them .

Probably a moot point for me now Colleen as I've pretty much given up with the fair. You are absolutely right though about the un-level playing field as it did used to cross my mind.

@peace said:

@nige1875 said:
    Not sure if prizes and rewards would necessarily work for certain scores though, they would just use the same cheats to get the points required and possibly even encourage it more. If they were still able to rack up the points to high totals, where would you then set the targets for winning prizes?

The fair is just a cash cow for Zynga, competitive players will spend to try and keep up. Saying they'll get on top of it I think is just paying the genuine players lip service to appease them.

I totally agree... what I am saying if the rewards were given to those who got a certain score and not the top 3... If they took away the competition then I could care less if they cheat... I really like the animals I get in the chest thing... But I think you are right on with the cash cow ...

I do see where you are coming from and it's a nice idea. Couldn't see Zynga running with it though for the reasons I've said.

@nige1875 said:

@peace said:

@nige1875 said:
    Not sure if prizes and rewards would necessarily work for certain scores though, they would just use the same cheats to get the points required and possibly even encourage it more. If they were still able to rack up the points to high totals, where would you then set the targets for winning prizes?

The fair is just a cash cow for Zynga, competitive players will spend to try and keep up. Saying they'll get on top of it I think is just paying the genuine players lip service to appease them.

I totally agree... what I am saying if the rewards were given to those who got a certain score and not the top 3... If they took away the competition then I could care less if they cheat... I really like the animals I get in the chest thing... But I think you are right on with the cash cow ...

I do see where you are coming from and it's a nice idea. Couldn't see Zynga running with it though for the reasons I've said.

lol yea I know...I don't think so either...

edited October 2018

@peace said:

@nige1875 said:

@peace said:

@nige1875 said:

lol yea I know...I don't think so either...

It's a shame though as I like the idea of it and would give more a feeling of achievement. May be one for the next 'suggestions' thread...then again, for what that's worth...lol

@Colleen Murphy said:

@nige1875 said:

That ticks me off... They took my riverside lottery away because it was unfair but then they gave people this???????????? Ridiculous! I liked the lottery because of the prizes but the other gives people a heck of alot more and I did not get it. I have been at the cap for favors for along time because I have nothing left to upgrade...

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,003 Lord of the Forums

Never had the Riverside Lotto (but my friend did). Never got the ROB (but my friend did). I'm level 200.

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

I dont see things ever getting better, as they continue to get worse.

@Colleen Murphy said:
    I dont see things ever getting better, as they continue to get worse.

yea I think you are right.. There are so many issues that they admit they can not fix and now we have a new extention with it's own group of problems . I have had issues for a while and they seem clueless.
    I lost all of my masterys around Dec. Every friggin thing..... I started to regain many and then I lost some again and this time it just happened with the common things I use...WHYYYYYYYYYYYY??? Why can not not figure that out??? UG

@konamouse said:
    Never had the Riverside Lotto (but my friend did). Never got the ROB (but my friend did). I'm level 200.

yea that is unfair..It should be on levels for things that remain in the game and affect the game! Quests that just give an animals is diff.. Regardless some quests give great awards... should be on levels if excluded people...

@peace said:

@konamouse said:

yea that is unfair..It should be on levels for things that remain in the game and affect the game! Quests that just give an animals is diff.. Regardless some quests give great awards... should be on levels if excluded people...

What I am seeing is people either getting all or none.. I have been in the none...

I think Zynga hates me, there is no other explaination for the un-fairness.

@Colleen Murphy said:

lol I say the same... It does get annoying when you see what everyone is getting

@Colleen Murphy said:

I have have been playing longer than my real friend and I am the only one constantly excluded... I have never recieved a treasure chest either although I have been in top 3 many times... I have sent support email and they gave me the tickets I should have but I shouldn't have to send email etime . I thought maybe it was just bad luck and non playing members always got the chest but I started watching and saw that was not the case.. They did go to active members... It gets annoying....

• rvbeckleyrvbeckley Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 621 Mazter Guardian
    edited October 2018

@peace said:

@rvbeckley said:
    actually, you can have almost a 100 fields. you get 45 as your max but if you convert those via the riverside upgrade option then it removes them from that original count and you can get another 45. I'm working my way through getting a new set and can promise you i do not cheat

45 max... There are cheats out there and there are alot of sites that make it seem itis zynga related... fields max 45

not sure what you mean by this. To cheat is to willfully do something that is against the rules.

I have never done anything to the game or my pc to acquire this. I play on zynga and do not alter anything. It is not therefore a cheat
    if zynga have glitched the game that is completely different, for me this appears as legitimate part of the game and i have used my favours accordingly.

Hey, add me! http://zyngagames.com/profile/37397850826?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

level 296. I play daily but zynga only.

• donkz73donkz73 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

@rvbeckley said:

I'm aware of that but it's a glitch due to Zynga's sub par programming. It's not cheating like having multiple water towers but the game limit is supposed to be 45. Each player is free to choose if they exploit the glitch of course, I'm not passing judgement. A simple programming fix from Zynga would remove the issue.

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,489 Lord of the Forums

@peace said:

@peace said:

@shakespam_123 said:
    I say they don't I have reported a neighbor that is clearly cheating with more than one water tower, prized barn etc and they are still there, still playing and still got the stuff.

thats frustrating.. I have reported 3 times I think and 2 were removed.. I wonder if the ones they keep are ones that actually pay for alot... It would be nice if they could have a cheaters group where they can battle it out with their nonstop water and 100 fields etc...lol and their top shovels

Is there a chance her farm is still there but she isn't competing?? I know I had them drop from fair after reporting but they still had farm

could be maybe Zygna is only working on cheaters in the fair. She is still playing as her crops change and she redecorates at times. I can't see the point if you cheat I would lose interest quick.

• reddklreddkl Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,004 Lord of the Forums

I do mind the cheaters, but rarely do they get removed. I just played with a person in 1st place who had Diamond shovels for the whole week. That doesn't even bother me. What does bother me & I'd like to know how it's done, is she didn't plant a single plot or water any trees the whole week. If I went up 10k points, she went up 20k ahead. Just today before the fair, she suddenly had 70k more points added in 10 mins.

Just how does that happen????

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,003 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2018

looks like a lot of water and power at KONE>Dik Farm.

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape