daily dandelion picks

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

How is everyone doing with these daily picks? I am wondering because I have got nothing but **** for so long I can not remember when I got anything other than ****! day after day a golden fishing lure, a rake, pruning shear stuff I have max of or very easy to get... def not worth it!

«1

Comments

  • konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,963 The Chosen One

    Don't have this option, where or how did you get it?

    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

  • matantisimatantisi Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,789 The Chosen One

    @konamouse said:
    Don't have this option, where or how did you get it?

    I believe it's part of VIP membership.

    Add Me
    I clear my request inbox at least once a day (except for baby bottles).

  • Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah

    I wish they'd offer VIP to players that only play on Zynga. I can't play on Fakebook so therefore can't take advantage of this....and I would if they'd offer it to Zynga players.

    They could have been getting money off me for years if they had made the offer. As it is, they only get it every once in awhile....very short sighted in my opinion.

  • katht75katht75 Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 597 Goldsmith

    @Pepper19 said:
    I wish they'd offer VIP to players that only play on Zynga. I can't play on Fakebook so therefore can't take advantage of this....and I would if they'd offer it to Zynga players.

    They could have been getting money off me for years if they had made the offer. As it is, they only get it every once in awhile....very short sighted in my opinion.

    Is it possible for you to get onto fv2 on Facebook?, you don't need to play the game on there to sign up to VIP, if you can get the banner on the top to load then just click the VIP.

    Just wandering if this is an option?

    Friend requests welcome, I play daily throughout the day to respond to asks etc
    https://zyngagames.com/profile/37294608163?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

  • Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah

    @katht75 said:
    Is it possible for you to get onto fv2 on Facebook?, you don't need to play the game on there to sign up to VIP, if you can get the banner on the top to load then just click the VIP.

    Just wandering if this is an option?

    No, this isn't an option unfortunately. While you can start your farm on Fakebook and then sync it up to the Zynga site you can't reverse this option.

    Even if I could, I deleted my Fakebook account long ago because of all their security issues/ideology/political leanings/meddling/fake news....etc.

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    You dont have to play on facebook to have a vip. I dont play there, I have vip, am ready to cancel it after I get my animal crate for this month.

  • Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah

    @Colleen Murphy said:
    You dont have to play on facebook to have a vip. I dont play there, I have vip, am ready to cancel it after I get my animal crate for this month.

    You may not have to PLAY on facebook but you had to set up your initial game on facebook first and then sync'd it up to Zynga. My game was never started or played on facebook. I started right here on Zynga.

    Now if you tell me that's changed and I can now get VIP while never having played on facebook then I'm all ears! But so far, every time the VIP logo has shown up at the top of my game and I click on it, it tries to take me to the facebook sign up page. That is NOT going to happen.

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    I dont know anything about not starting your farm on facebook, as far as vip. Maybe someone who has the vip, only through Zynga will chime in. I do know to cancel vip, is through settings on face book, dont know if you can buy in settings as well.Maybe support would know, I dont know.

  • Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah
    edited September 2018

    [email protected] @Colleen Murphy, you had me going there for a minute...LOL....thought you had some secret you might share.

    I can thus assure you that a person who hasn't started their farm on facebook first cannot receive the VIP package. I've tried so many times my clicking finger hurts. Oh well, I can't miss what I've never had. I've lived without it all these years it won't hurt for me to live without it a little longer.

    Sure wish they'd start the quest soon so I can do something with my time. The kitchen is calling me but so far I've been able to ignore it. >:)

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    I just took a cake out of the oven, waiting on the quest. Wanna come over for some ? Sorry about the vip, and your right, can not miss something you never had. Maybe there is a way.

  • Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah

    @Colleen Murphy said:
    I just took a cake out of the oven, waiting on the quest. Wanna come over for some ? Sorry about the vip, and your right, can not miss something you never had. Maybe there is a way.

    Oooh CAKE! I'm a diabetic so cake is like poison to me...however....I've been known to cheat a little if it's a good cake. Thanks for the virtual invite!

    My favorite cake in the whole world is cheesecake (just plain, nothing else on it)...my second favorite is pineapple upside down cake. Last week we were at Walmart and I looked in their bakery for a single slice of cheesecake for a little cheat. They had whole plain ones that I wasn't willing to pay as much as they wanted for so I was looking for a slice. All their single slices were topped with something so I passed. Then I saw my second favorite one sitting there and yes...I snatched it up. Worst fricken' pineapple upside down cake I've ever had in my long life. Just horrible. I didn't know a piece of cake could be made to taste that bad.

    Now, what does this have to do with Farmville2 some might ask. Nothing, I'm just bored as heck right now waiting...waiting....waiting....

  • Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

    Pineapple is my favorite, but it was chocolate cake today ! I only baked it cause I am bored ! The grandkids will eat it. I only like it warm !

  • matantisimatantisi Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,789 The Chosen One

    @Pepper19 said:

    @Colleen Murphy said:
    You dont have to play on facebook to have a vip. I dont play there, I have vip, am ready to cancel it after I get my animal crate for this month.

    You may not have to PLAY on facebook but you had to set up your initial game on facebook first and then sync'd it up to Zynga. My game was never started or played on facebook. I started right here on Zynga.

    Now if you tell me that's changed and I can now get VIP while never having played on facebook then I'm all ears! But so far, every time the VIP logo has shown up at the top of my game and I click on it, it tries to take me to the facebook sign up page. That is NOT going to happen.

    Actually, that's not correct. I have two farms, one I started on Facebook and sync'd with Zynga, and one that I started on Zynga. I got VIP on the one I started on Zynga, and not on the one that stated on FB.

    When it transferred you to Facebook for sign up, it probably had to do with payment. There was a time when you only pay through FB, but that has changed.

    Add Me
    I clear my request inbox at least once a day (except for baby bottles).

  • Vicky GalVicky Gal Investigator Registered User Posts: 1,090 Pet Queen

    If you do not have todays quest. Do not know if it is a coincidence or not, but if you have a facebook account try logging in to it. I got the quest and when I went back to zynga it was still there :)

    B)

  • konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,963 The Chosen One

    @Vicky Gal said:
    If you do not have todays quest. Do not know if it is a coincidence or not, but if you have a facebook account try logging in to it. I got the quest and when I went back to zynga it was still there :)

    I've tried a couple times this afternoon/tonight. Maybe it'll show tomorrow.

    Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape

  • Tracie Lorraine BurrTracie Lorraine Burr Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 105 Cloudylicious

    The dandelion picks aren't that great, you may get free water for a few hours and a 4hr instagram machine once every 50 presses and that's as good as it get although I've had a couple of animals in the2 yrs Ive had it.

  • Pepper19Pepper19 Investigator Registered User Posts: 855 Grand Poohbah

    @matantisi said:
    Actually, that's not correct. I have two farms, one I started on Facebook and sync'd with Zynga, and one that I started on Zynga. I got VIP on the one I started on Zynga, and not on the one that stated on FB.

    When it transferred you to Facebook for sign up, it probably had to do with payment. There was a time when you only pay through FB, but that has changed.

    Now that is VERY interesting! Next time the VIP banner shows up I'll give it a try. Thanks!

  • katht75katht75 Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 597 Goldsmith

    I hope that works, however when I signed up for VIP by pressing the banner on Zynga, I still had to go through facebook to make payment, and this was less than 2 months ago, I couldnt set it up through Zynga.

    Friend requests welcome, I play daily throughout the day to respond to asks etc
    https://zyngagames.com/profile/37294608163?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

  • bspicebspice Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 248 Gabby Enthusiast

    Still have not received the weekly quest,usually is starts on Tuesdays but nothing so far. I hve loggedinto Facebook and Zynga, nothing so far.

  • katht75katht75 Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 597 Goldsmith

    @bspice said:
    Still have not received the weekly quest,usually is starts on Tuesdays but nothing so far. I hve loggedinto Facebook and Zynga, nothing so far.

    It's a known issue that zynga are aware of, check out the bug reporting thread.

    Friend requests welcome, I play daily throughout the day to respond to asks etc
    https://zyngagames.com/profile/37294608163?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic

Sign In or Register to comment.