pink vitex or heaven scent magnolias?

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

Orders for these have come up a few times recently yet I do not see them anywhere to buy... Anyone??

Comments

• nige1875nige1875 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 878 Grand Poohbah

Can only think of the Vitex tree and hence flowers for the the first one, not sure if that's the same thing though. Quite possible both have been LE items at some point in the past. Sometimes things like these come up in shared orders as one of your co-op members may have some in inventory.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@nige1875 said:
    Can only think of the Vitex tree and hence flowers for the the first one, not sure if that's the same thing though. Quite possible both have been LE items at some point in the past. Sometimes things like these come up in shared orders as one of your co-op members may have some in inventory.

yea not the same I have the other vitex..This stuff has just recently started appearing in my orders, not the coop..I just got another one that I have never heard of.( sweetberry honeysuckle) .. It seems weird that I started getting these all at the same time... I thought they were something new ...

Sweetberry honeysuckle was an LE tree from back in 2015, along with the pink vitex the same year. I'm not sure why they are appearing for you now, unless the orders have been randomly generated and not based on your inventory?

• shakespam_123shakespam_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3,393 Lord of the Forums

I had similar with dragon fruit. The tree came up in an land expansion as a gift.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@shakespam_123 said:
    I had similar with dragon fruit. The tree came up in an land expansion as a gift.

Yea same here,, So I have one and unable to buy more I told the vip staff they need to have more out to buy

@nige1875 said:
    Sweetberry honeysuckle was an LE tree from back in 2015, along with the pink vitex the same year. I'm not sure why they are appearing for you now, unless the orders have been randomly generated and not based on your inventory?

i have none

If they were past LE items only, which have to be bought with farmbucks, there's a high chance people won't have them. I don't know if orders are generated from what people have access to (either trees on their farm or in inventory) or just from a database of everything ever created in the game.
    You can suggest they bring things out again, although doubt they would. Your best bet may be just to ask support to complete the order for you.