MANY MANY ISSUES

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

I can not do anything the past few days...Seriously so many issues.. Just now I dried bamboo for a quest and even used the stash in inventory but not a single one I got... fuel gone and no bamboo dried, I am not getting credit for many many task done. Getting so frustrated!!! Nothing is working for me... I am also being cut off from posts way too quickly... I just started playing and I got cut off after just 2 wall post clicks.... Lag and moving pages is making it challenging as well.............. I am really being tortured by zynga the last few days!!! What is going on??????????????

Comments

• Jewels99Jewels99 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,030 Pet Queen

Many things are going on and who knows if the left doesn't know what the right is doing and or what or this extension is causing issues for some of the things if people have it

I am just not really doing much with game with these missions with all the issues.

I may stick it out through rest of year with game then decide for next year if feel like coming back

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

I agree, Jewels99.. I don't know how many times I have come close to just quitting. I would never tell a friend to play FV2 unless I was an evil person lol.. I can honestly say I do NOT like this game but still play because of my neighbors/zfriends.. The thread "I love FV2" is a joke.. I see the same posters complaining about everything.. The game is a chore and it's like having another job that you are stressed about even not doing all the quests to alleviate some of the stress, the amounts they want is ridiculous..

• Jewels99Jewels99 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,030 Pet Queen

I know at times how those ones feel with game feeling like another job trying to keep up. I played many other Z games and loved. But were ones that after a couple years got like this game is now getting. Now the parent game here FarmVille I played till was pulling my hair out with all the begging of friends and neighbors and all the different farms and keeping up. I still play due to those help and more but I do missions here and there but are repiticious as well just different structures. I have not had every issue with game but see the posts and do not want to go with mine due to issues. I am playing other games and they have changed too as they say doing things to get a start due to flash going away in near future.

Why I know things with Z will not change but if their people are and who really knows what doing when release things and coding for them lately.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@KJustice said:
    I agree, Jewels99.. I don't know how many times I have come close to just quitting. I would never tell a friend to play FV2 unless I was an evil person lol.. I can honestly say I do NOT like this game but still play because of my neighbors/zfriends.. The thread "I love FV2" is a joke.. I see the same posters complaining about everything.. The game is a chore and it's like having another job that you are stressed about even not doing all the quests to alleviate some of the stress, the amounts they want is ridiculous..

I am 100% with you!!! Same here in everything... I do not ever want to get back into this kind of game ! It becomes too consuming... All these issues I am having yet I can not just walk away..

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

@peace said:

@KJustice said:

I am 100% with you!!! Same here in everything... I do not ever want to get back into this kind of game ! It becomes too consuming... All these issues I am having yet I can not just walk away..

I am with you.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

I've gone and played my Sims game just to get some relaxation from this game lol..