Cannot add new friends

JaquellyJaquelly Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I got a lot of new friends yesterday but I cannot see them in my game. I have tried to add them everywhere I can but they do not show up. They do NOT show up in hidden farmers. Please help.

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,892 Lord of the Forums

They can take a while to show up in your friends list, keep in mind Friends are not neighbours, you will need to request them to become your neighbours, so you can visit them and they may visit you. Not everyone is guaranteed to accept a neighbour request. Some older players may have reached their limit, and we are unable to delete old neighbours who no longer play.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• JaquellyJaquelly Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Thank you, @Irena.P. I am only level 16 and have one 'neighbour', so I don't think I've reached the limit. I'm a bit frustrated that I cannot add them from the bottom bar where we can normally add our neighbours. I will try to remain patient. It is hard when you need parts for the events. :)

• Jewels99Jewels99 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,030 Pet Queen

Z messed that area up long ago. They did that too with another game I played. Messed up area where we could add and remove neighbors that didn't play anymore or things.

Good luck with trying to get them added as a neighbor as said if added as a facebook friend or such then have to invite to be a neighbor

If accept they should show.

But give time

Yeah, I realise its hard for new players to find neighbours, it is the older ones who have a problem, we cant add more, even though we may be stuck with a hundred or more who no longer play..
    You might find things a lot easier if you sync your game to Zynga, Facebook is a bit of a grind. On Zynga its easy to get zfriends, and there is a Find A Neighbour thread on this forum. Plus the Live Feeds, so every time you post for something, anyone can grab it, you don't need to be friends even. You can add friends each time you login, there is a list you can request new Zfriends, Once they show up on your friends list, you can request them as neighbours.

to sync your FB game go to:

https://zyngagames.com/play/farmville-two

Then choose the CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK option.

• Nancy1505Nancy1505 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

will someone add me as neighbour pleasseeee

• Vickie_VaughnVickie_Vaughn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I cant add anyone? This is a major problem

@Vickie_Vaughn said:
    I cant add anyone? This is a major problem

Why can't you add anyone? Do you have too many neighbours?

I've reached capacity (again) and can't add any new neighbours, although I do see new ones arrive almost daily... Once again I have a LOT of low level neighbours who have quit, but cannot delete them. If this is your issue also, you can try and ask support to remove some neighbours for you, They are busy though so probably won't have time to d it, at least not by using a list you provide, I've had my complete neighbour bar deleted before and started afresh, they will sometimes agree to doing that.

• Tonya ScanlonTonya Scanlon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,574 The Chosen One

IM IN NEED OF NEW FRIENDS N NEIGHBOURS SO U CAN ADD ME
    https://zyngagames.com/profile/73133723379?ztrackRef=my_profile_pic
    I PLAY DAILY AM LVL 177, ONLY PLAY VIA ZYNGA NOT FACEBOOK, I RETURN REQUESTS N GIFTS

• PatrikaPatrika Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 38 Learning the Ropes

I'm having great difficulty seeing friends and neighbors. I don't see a list and I can't communicate with them individually or as a group to thank them or to make requests. I've made it to level 24 and I NEED friends, neighbors and a co-op!

• gameplayer2011gameplayer2011 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,878 The Chosen One

With friends you need to invite to be neighbors. Then if they accept SHOULD show at bottom of your game area. The lists are if you are doing a task and it says ask and that brings up a list of people that should be your friends/neighbors etc in that list

Co op click on your building and see if any want to join. Make one with your friends/neighbors.

If playing on FB side and they are your FB Friends as well go to their FB Profile and message them or such.

IF on Zynga side think can leave a note on their profile areas.

But with being new to the game neighbors does help. But at this stage too can be slow with getting them to show possibly.

And getting materials to build things and more.

• eithnelaneeithnelane Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

please add me I play everyday thank you

@eithnelane said:
    please add me I play everyday thank you

For people to be able to Add you, you need to provide a link to your Profile.

Also, you will have more luck in people adding you if you make a post in the proper category, there is a new ADD me thread each month. :)

https://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmville2/discussion/3184108/add-me-thread-june-2020#latest