does the fertilizer coupons count in tasks?

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

I do not want to waste a farmful of 8 hr crops so I would like to know if I can use the coupon .

Anyone know. I am in the wedding quest and I I need to fertilize over 1000 crops! OUTRAGEOUS!! Need to know if the coupon will count as fertilizing or do I have to come up with 1000 on my own

thanks

Comments

• GlendaTGlendaT Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 522 Enthusiastic Expert

I'm not doing the Wedding Quest, however, on my farm using a Fertilizer coupon/certificate did NOT count as fertilizing for other quests/tasks. Only fertilizer from feeding animals counts for me. You can use the deco drop to clear farm plots of crops and get your water/coins back (just make sure you use the retrieved water as you get it as any over your water limit will be lost. Happy Farming.

• Robert DingesRobert Dinges Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert

The fertilize all cert did work for me in wedding quest. Both trees and crops.

• Sonrisa123ASonrisa123A Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 653 Dedicated Go Getter
    edited August 2018
  • Sonrisa123ASonrisa123A Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 653 Dedicated Go Getter
    edited August 2018

@peace said:
    I do not want to waste a farmful of 8 hr crops so I would like to know if I can use the coupon .

Anyone know. I am in the wedding quest and I I need to fertilize over 1000 crops! OUTRAGEOUS!! Need to know if the coupon will count as fertilizing or do I have to come up with 1000 on my own

thanks

Usually if you use fertilizer coupons for a quest IF the quest is asking you to fertilize X amount of crops they will NOT count.

You CAN do this>>>
    1 Put down or use 30 available plots
    2. Plant 30 crops and water and fertilize them.
    3. Take one of your buildings (or fields of 5 if you have them) using the MOVE tool (the X) and place it over your watered and fertilized crops which will return both the water and fertilizer to their respective meters.
    4. You can only do this for 30 plots at a time as your water limit is 30 (Any more than 30 water will be lost)
    5. Repeat this process until you have the amount of crops you need

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@Sonrisa123A said:

@peace said:

thanks

Usually if you use fertilizer coupons for a quest IF the quest is asking you to fertilize X amount of crops they will NOT count.

You CAN do this>>>
    1 Put down or use 30 available plots
    2. Plant 30 crops and water and fertilize them.
    3. Take one of your buildings (or fields of 5 if you have them) using the MOVE tool (the X) and place it over your watered and fertilized crops which will return both the water and fertilizer to their respective meters.
    4. You can only do this for 30 plots at a time as your water limit is 30 (Any more than 30 water will be lost)
    5. Repeat this process until you have the amount of crops you need

oh yea I didn't really consider that this time mainly because I needed so many. I do do that sometimes but this time just needed soooo many.. THe next task list I needed to harvest 16 or over crops so I started that with this other... It sure helps to see the task list!! The fertilizer coupon did work for anyone who wondered about that! I can't say whether it works in all quests but it did fortunately work this time.