Songbird tree and painting station.

VicVic Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Delightful Duckling
edited July 2018 in Suggestions

Would like to have the Songbird tree and painting station removed. They've been on there awhile, and to me it takes up to much space, and the fact there's other things going on to worry about those two. I don't even bother with them because doing other challenges. Please remove them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wanting this. Thanks.

Best Answers

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,311 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

There are only players on this forum, no one can remove anything.. :)
    Contact support directly using the HELP TAB above your game screen, if the contact button is missing use the link in my signature.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,311 Lord of the Forums
    Accepted Answer

Obviously support don't have permission from the developers to remove things anymore. I remember a few people in the past, managed to have the song bird tree removed.
    I would love to get rid of the song birds, I feel like a total twit, to have worked so hard, for what is essentially a game HAZARD, of the type, in other games you work to get rid of. The birds have no benefit AT ALL.

I agree, we should be able to remove or store quest buildings after a certain length of time, I would love to get rid of the Horse racing barn, I reached Grand Prix, there are no more prizes to be earned, but I'm stuck with the huge building, I would also love the Riverside monstrosity to be removed, I finished it months ago, there are no more levels, but it and the little screen on the top right corner of the screen still takes up space... including hiding pops up which appear behind it.

Answers

• VicVic Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Delightful Duckling

I went in to the help and sent them an e-mail. They told me to write on here what I didn't like about them or something. I did make a mistake though. I originally put paint station, but I'm meant the work station. I also told them, that you should be able to store things that your not working on to give more space. It's just hard when you have multiple things going at once. I would just like to store those two things, but it won't let me.

• VicVic Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 25 Delightful Duckling

Irena.P, I'm glad someone else feels the same as I do. I was noticing that about the racing barn too. It shows those chests for 1-3 place I'm assuming but you don't get anything. I would love to get rid of that because harder to earn feed, and still wanting the song tree removed. They keep telling me they would like me to try it again, but I've told them, I'm not interested. They did store my work station though which was good. But the tree, and the racing barn just take up space and that's not fair to those who don't want them on there.

• Carolanna1210Carolanna1210 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous

I would love to get rid of the songbirds - tired of them growing things before I can fertilize them. And I stopped the racing barn a long time ago. Also ROB since I cannot progress beyond level one and Zynga won't do anything to fix it. So it's just another thing in the way!