Co-op Invites [JUNE 2018]

The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super ModeratorPosts: 1,100Super Moderator Moderator
edited July 2018 in FarmVille 2 Discussion

Howdy Farmers!

Here's our JUNE Co-op Invites thread. You can promote your FarmVille2 Co-ops here.

Just share the name (as it's spelled in the game) of your co-op so interested players can search it in-game. You can put additional information like descriptions and goals.

We also ask that you be nice to your fellow farmers as this thread is definitely still subject to Zynga's RoC.

Happy farming! :)

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,410Registered User Lord of the Forums

We are looking for a few new members for our new Coop. If you can do your basic 15 orders a week, you are welcome :)

Coop Name: Pops

Town: 6

Members: 11/25

Motto: Pixel Fresh Favors

Icon:

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Ruth HinerRuth Hiner Pumpkin Posts: 439Registered User Forum Detective

Yes-And is looking for new players. Our motto is "Help each other," which means that we answer requests for materials as well as work as a team toward meeting our weekly co-op goal. If you're an active, helpful player we're looking for you.

• jude9999jude9999 Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Looking for Co-op members. We always get our shared orders and our weekly goals. 15 orders minimum required. Search for CHOPSHOP

• Barbarina21Barbarina21 Grasshopper Posts: 56Registered User This Space is Available

CropMaster B (motto: Surplus) is looking for active members. We're a helpful and cooperative group that completes all shared orders & makes the group goal every week. Come join us!

• pzqltwldpzqltwld Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

UnitedFarmCo is a small co-op. Rarely do we not make our goals, both individually or as a whole. And usually our combined goals are met by Wednesday. We would welcome anyone that is looking for a group that supports each other. I have started a chat room that we can all discuss our concerns, suggestions for improving the group. We don't ask for a certain quota each week, but we do need some participation and communication when you decide to stop playing or take a vacation, etc. Our motto is "do your best" and our logo is a cornucopia. Please join our group.

• BadWolfRoseBadWolfRose Posts: 280Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain
    edited June 2018

The Co-Op towns map goals after town 100 are not very good at all. So I've decided to jump ship with a new Co-Op and start the journey again.

Our only requirements to join are that you consider yourself a daily player, be nice, be generous, and willing help us grow big and strong. So if you aren't getting your 200+ favors each week from meeting your Co-Op goals or just ready to start over, consider joining us and help us achieve greatness.

Search for me, under BadWolf. Thanks.

I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words; I scatter them in time and space. A message to lead myself here.

Daily Player, Level 268

ZG | FB

• Jeanette JamesJeanette James Delightful Duckling Posts: 47Registered User Building Expert

My people have all wearied. Eldorado 2 has plenty of room for players who want to be active.

• jamiejennajamiejenna Posts: 77Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Hi

• Small, active, helpful co-op (currently 10 players)
    • A small co-op means that our targets are reasonable and everyone contributes
    • Mix of experienced and newer members
    • 49 towns served, with 5977 total helps
    • Coop name is 'Fairly Small'
    • Sunflower as motif
    • 'Her(e) to Help' as motto
    • 1 or 2 spots available only

Browse through coops to find us.
    Please join us if you are able to complete 15 orders a week and like to help others!
    Thank you
    Wendy

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Posts: 3,410Registered User Lord of the Forums
    edited June 2018

Pops Coops is looking for a couple of new members, if you can finish your personal goal of 15 orders a week, you are Welcome! We are a new coop, with experienced members, lower level players are invited to join us.
    We achieve the Coop Goal usually by Tuesday at the latest. Have achieved it, and the shared orders every week. Dead weight is promptly removed. ;)

Coop Name: Pops

Town: 10

Members: 15/25

Helps 3588

Motto: Pixel Fresh Favors

Icon:

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

This discussion has been closed.