Teach Spouse Tree Pruning

CristalMCristalM Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

Ok, I can't remember how to train my spouse to do tree pruning. I've got the first 3 done and I've bought 6 rubber trees, now 7 to teach him this & I can't remember how! I'm really at my wits end with this!
He can do tree care but not pruning yet.
My avatar pruned the first 6 so I'm guessing either I'm not doing this right or the game isn't setting? I can't tell which!
Can anyone help?

Tagged:

Comments

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,605 Lord of the Forums

You need to have one of your trained family to do a Tree pruning JOB, ie use them to prune a tree by clicking on them and choosing the tree PRUNING icon from the menu, not tree care. which is different entirely.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

• Jewels99Jewels99 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,030 Pet Queen

What Irena said is correct. If you are training your spouse then one of the kids must be fully trained in this area to complete this step.

Because you will have to use a TRAINED family member to complete and most times the Spouse is usually the one fully trained then the kids but if you are just now starting with training all around not sure if will have to contact support if the steps above don't work

But when training you can't use the family member you are training because they are not trained yet to do the jobs but once you have the spouse and kids trained in the 10 areas you can use them to help

• JacksonWadeJacksonWade Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks, it's really very useful to let your family know about tree pruning and tree removal.