REPORT FLASH ISSUES ONLY! [2018]

Comments

• jellybeajellybea Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Problems with Flash, game won't install. Flash is enabled! Haven't been able to play in almost a week.

• grandkids10grandkids10 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

what is wrong with the shockwave player i get on my farm and every couple minutes it crashes getting on my nerves have tried unistalling then installing nothing works

• leochileochi Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Todos los días sale problemas de flash y shockwave, supuestamente esta actualizado chrome y flash el problema persiste, sí los de flash quieren vender y no dar gratis deben de comunicar y no hacer esto y ser directos.

• DempceyKnightDempceyKnight Muffin Registered User Posts: 26 Clueless Cookie

9/11/2018
    "Right-click to run Adobe Flash Player"
    "Run this plugin"
    Nothing.

Following all the suggestions and help on and off of zynga website do not apply to the settings of Google Chrome such as click on "Lock" icon, it does not exist. There is a Flash Player symbol which asks the same as above, and nothing.

Please don't ask why I didn't install zynga's "app" before this nonsense began. It should be very clear as to why I did not, will not. It takes two app's to stop all of the SPAM on the website as it is.

• ksquackerksquacker Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

For the last two day, I keep getting the pop-up-to-accept-and-send-requests in FV2. I have cleaned my cache, deleted cookies, ran CCleaner Professional version 5, my computer is Win10 and I am using Google Chrome ersion 68.0.3104.106 - have ran Chrome Updates, still get the popups after I load FV2 and the "Material Received" box pops up.

• Dotty56Dotty56 Clueless Cookie Facebook Connect User Posts: 30 Clueless Cookie

Gotta a concern for you..last couple of times trying to breed a prize horse I would set it up close the program come back and find it disappeared (???) as well as some simple tasks that were complete and I had to do over again. Problem comes in the second and third pop-ups and I am not sure.

• sjewellsjewell Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

All time fix for the flash player is not a fix at all for me. Thought it was because I had an old system. Got a brand new pc and still happening. Tried the solution posted and it's still happening. Happens in edge, chrome, old or new pc. Sorry you guys couldn't figure it out, I cant begin to imagine how much money is being lost due to unresolved technical issues. People won't wait another year for a fix. Great game when it used to work.

• RESIDENTRESIDENT Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

Invisible animals with shadows, missing pieces of Kitchen, Stall opens so large that I can see only half of it, when finished group market stand orders - didn't receive 250 Favors and crops and orchards did not ripen (wasted my hour of water certificate because I assumed I would need it for new crops and trees), can't finish kid because I can't harvest horse stable because I have a Prized Animal barn instead. (how to kill off kids? - they are Sooooooooooooo annoying)

currently Level 171

• Jennifer EddyJennifer Eddy Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I knew something was a miss when I jumped on my PC version of FV2 and was informed to upgrade my FLASH to play the game (since I just upgraded it on patch day - Tuesday), and imagine this, the game actually plays WORSE now than it did the last time I played on the pc version which was in early April - then again on my tablet and phone version I am not being informed I am in jeopardy of losing my farm, and neither versions have Flash on them. I would also like the program to stop interrupting my PC game time to inform me to yet again download the upgraded version of Flash (which if you close all your windows, follow the instructions for FLASH, the last direction should read Complete with a blond person in sunglasses...). Thank you ever so much

• sue_h_griffinsue_h_griffin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

cannot see messages, post, or get mail. says flash is blocked. went to settings and is on. checked acceleration and is on. also says cookies prevented but is ok. what now? dont tell me to go to zynga games that really messes up things.

• Organic_FarmerOrganic_Farmer Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 129 The Pesky Helper

Hey ZYNGA did you realize that Google Chrome, no longer uses Adobe Flash. But instead Pepper Flash, perhaps you should temporary apply it so that players can play FV2 without any issues.

• jodimcmullenjodimcmullen Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 19 Muffin

Ugh... flash issue today. Using X Press on Chrome Windows 10.

• Forrest123Forrest123 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling

Cannot play the game at all now. Tried all the regular things, it just doesn't work.

• jandickjandick Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Muffin

my arm is aching with trying to stop the whole screen moving when I use my mouse to try and move from one area to another. The so-called fix for flash issues doesn't make any difference at all

• RESIDENTRESIDENT Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 54 This Space is Available

Since the new flash, many things are invisible - some animals, buildings, fences - and it alternates as to which ones. Yesterday, the full screen button was not there and the zoom worked only once in each direction. Today, fv2 won't open.

currently Level 171

• wendylfwendylf Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 591 Goldsmith
    edited November 2018

I have been trying to contact support and then tried here re: flash problems, Whoops-a-Daisy, and Google Chrome is not responding, and the game will not accept my email address or my password that I have been using for years. Good way to cut people off from support. Wonder if you will even see this.

Update: well, they recognized me here even after telling me that my info wasn't valid. Interesting.

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 4,908 Lord of the Forums

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion your were somehow recognised on here? This is just a player to player forum, Zynga Support does not read this forum. Occasionally Moderators will notify the Team if a lot of people are posting about the same glitch.
    There are literally thousands of threads about the topics you mention, WADS and flash issues, try doing a search and see what others are advising. Support cannot help you, they are not actually tech support. They will provide a link to basic troublshooting you have to perform yourself.

The working link to contact support is in my signature.

It is unclear from your post what the main problem is? I advise you to only address one problem at a time when placing a ticket with support, as they tend to speed read and give standard form replies. Possibly like me they will not know if you have a flash problem, a WAD problem or cannot get into your game at all because of login issues pertaining to your email and password not being recognised? which is it?

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

• wendylfwendylf Enthusiastic Expert Registered User Posts: 591 Goldsmith

I have been in contact previously with Support (you know....at the list of contacts at the bottom of the game). My email address was accepted before but now it tells me, for the last several months that my email is not a valid email address. Funny - Support has sent me emails to that address before. I have done everything they suggest to fix the problems but now it's not a valid address?!!! When I tried to sign into the forum, which I have used many times before (590 posts), the forums didn't recognize my sign in information. I don't know why it recognized me this time but I was looking for help to play my game and couldn't get it from Support, not some snarky answer from someone.

• DoloresprDolorespr Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

having too many issues with shockwave flash and it takes too long to buy goods and bushels ..

• Kari_SigridKari_Sigrid Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Well, I just made a comment on the thread about freezing and crashing due to flash issues, when before I got a chance to post guess what happened it froze and crashed again. I hadn't played for around 2 years but started again just before Jul (Xmas) and I was amazed it seems that a number of ppl and that includes me are still having the same issue that was something that was happening two years ago; I have tried everything that is suggested but it's still happening, so is there any chance anyone can suggest if they are doing anything about it sometime soon, or am I still going to lose lots of gifts and packages which I can afford to lose as I am unable to put any money in to buy Farmbucks as I am unable to work as I suffer from PTSD amongst other things and my laptop and broadband is my only luxury as I dont drink or smoke or do anything else. So please please help if anyone has anything new to try or any reason why nothing has been done yet to help us to play the game

This discussion has been closed.