FIXED: Missing Mottled White Scottish Fold Cat

Comments

• Ros FreddyRos Freddy Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 1,465 The Boss

@Ros Freddy said:
    mine was general release. Have checked both facebook and zynga and cant find it.
    Only harvested it once when it disappeared
    contacted support and they put it in my inventory
    harvested it again and it disappeared for a second time

I finished the quest easily within the first four days of having it so the cat has been missing for some time now. Will ask my coop members if they can see it when they visit but as they all decided the cat was a waste of resources in the first place this will just confirm their belief

actually now I think about it I did pay for early release as it got the better of me after a few days. Should have known not to do this

• charlie1687charlie1687 Muffin Registered User Posts: 178 Investigator

Mine was general release. I was able to harvest it once before it disappeared. I did check both FB and Zynga prior to contacting support. I had to contact support 3 seperate times before they put the Scottish Fold Cat in my inventory. I placed it on my farm last night and harvested it. I cannot seem to locate it today. I am waiting for the "heart" to appear later tonight to see if it is still on my farm or if I have to contact support yet again.

• bspicebspice Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 250 Gabby Enthusiast

I have not contacted supported yet. I got the cat and raised ot on 22nd March, it gave me 1 black pepper and I have not seen it since. I have been watching other comments to see if it is worth contacting support. Perhaps I will try them. I have checked Zynga & FB. Not on either farms or in inventory.

I did send a ticket to support and they put it in my inventory. Trouble is I am now nervous of getting it out after reading the previous comment. I think I will just enjoy looking at it in my inventory for now.

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,109 Moderator

Howdy, Farmers. The team is now working on correcting this issue with the missing Mottled White Scottish Fold Cat. You may keep an eye out for updates in this Support article. Your patience is appreciated.

• deadea Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Scottish Fold missing after working so hard to get it. Also an orange cat (Rudy) missing too. Rudy has been with me a long time. The Scottish fold only a few days.

I contacted support as it was missing for over a week. They put it in my inventory and there it will stay for awhile. I noticed that someone else reported it to Zynga and one was added to her inventory. She got it out clicked on it and then it vanished again. That is why I am nervous putting it on my farm. I keep checking my inventory and get pleasure from seeing it there. Apparently the rewards it gives you aren't worth very much (I know that sounds daft)

• ShoathreeShoathree Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 441 Forum Detective

@dea said:
    Scottish Fold missing after working so hard to get it. Also an orange cat (Rudy) missing too. Rudy has been with me a long time. The Scottish fold only a few days.

I have my Scottish fold but my orange cat, the one that's gives the salt & pepper, went missing along with one of my Sheep dogs.

• iceskater66iceskater66 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 170 Investigator

My Scottish cat shows up every few days, but is only giving pepper, flasks, and nails, things I don't use very much.

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,928 The Chosen One

@Aussiegilz said:
    If you got your cat from the latest pet theater and it's gone missing:
    1. Did you buy early release or is it general release?
    2. Have you tried checking Facebook and Zynga (if applicable)?
    3. Have you tried changing browsers?
    4. Can your neighbors see it when they visit?
    5. Has anyone gotten support to give them a new one?
    6. Were you able to harvest the cat more than once?

I have seen it two times. When I got it, and one time later after a week, but currently it is away. It is probably a wrong timer in the game saying 240 hour in stead of 24 :'( . I hope it will be fixed.

• The Sun SummonerThe Sun Summoner Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,109 Moderator
    edited April 2018

Update:

As per the team, just like other in-game cats, the Mottled White Scottish Fold Cat is just wandering around the land. Also, they are now working on making sure that your cat stays close to your Farm. Your patience is appreciated.

• grandmacatgrandmacat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Ugh! I have the same problem ... haven't seen it since I received it 2 days ago!

• ShoathreeShoathree Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 441 Forum Detective
    edited April 2018

DON'T CLICK ON THE LABEL ABOVE THE CATS HEAD: My salt & pepper cat came back today, I clicked on it's label to collect the salt & pepper, the cat took a couple steps away from the road and disappeared. I still have my Scottish Fold cat, but I have never clicked on the label above it's head. It's been on my farm since day one but I didn't click on the label because of what others were saying about it disappearing. When I saw my other cat disappear I remembered the other day, as soon as I click on it to get the salt & pepper, it turned, took a couple steps and just disappeared.

• DeirdreBuchannonDeirdreBuchannon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

I have completed & grown my SF kitten. However it is nowhere to be found on my farm. Is this a glitch or a bug?

• CarlEddyCarlEddy Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 1,928 The Chosen One

A general problem. For most of us either the cat did not arrive, or it disappeared again after one use.

• Sonrisa123ASonrisa123A Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 653 Dedicated Go Getter
    edited April 2018

Mine has returned today. I suggest looking right by the Market Stand (where you do orders) between the Shared Order boxes in front and the stand! I let the Pet Theater idle for a couple of days so maybe that helped.[]

I guess I spoke too soon about my Scottish Cat not disappearing. I now am missing two cats. My Scottish cat and the cat that gives salt & pepper, plus one sheepdog.

• fushigi19fushigi19 Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous

I haven't had a problem with my cat yet, but my labrador is missing in action.

• Mom24Mom24 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 350 The One Who Knows it All
    edited April 2018

@fushigi19 said:
    I haven't had a problem with my cat yet, but my labrador is missing in action.

I got both my cats back and sheep dog. My lab & collie are now missing.