not getting requests!

peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

I am so frustrated with this game right now... I haven't been getting things from most people I send to..I went on facebook last night to an alias I had and I noticed that alias never got any requests.. I do not know what I can do.. Are any of you having issues on facebook getting requests?? I play on z because I noticed my stuff would not post to the wall but didn't realize I can't get requests either. Really frustrated I can not get the free water certificate in that souvenir quests because I can not get the stuff I ask for!!!!!!!! uggg I get sooo few!

Comments

• WitchieWiz4023WitchieWiz4023 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,846 Lord of the Forums

I don't play on FB but rarely. I don't ask for Requests or wall posts on FB side either. I play on Z because things do post to the Z feed. Now with posting wall posts at the Temp Feed thread at forum I do know how to get the links for there

But when FB makes changes and more with how things post or more or even requests was why I moved to Z side as things worked a lot better there as compared to FB side as had to Deal with FB rules and things with how things were done.

Plus don't know who plays on FB and more these days either of friends and neighbors

Yes we have had a couple times with posts not showing and more too on Z side but some parts have resolved themselves.

But I got tired and frustrated with this game a while ago so just play way I wish too now and lucky if do a lot of the quests and more even now

But have had no issues on the Z side but don't trust FB these days playing on that front side.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

I have had the same problem not getting things I ask for and I know they are playing because I see them posting in the zfriend feed.. Sometimes I don't get items I asked for until 1-2 days later and then I don't need it..

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

I did notice the wall post issue but I am not getting the specific items I ask for.. Is it just friends who play on zynga we can get stuff from??

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,615 Lord of the Forums

No, you can send stuff from FB or Zynga... I mainly play on Zynga and have sent requests while on Zynga and some come back through FB. I don't know how that works or why. I have to always check on FB to see if anyone sent me anything or if they are requesting things.

• peacepeace Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 576 Goldsmith

@KJustice said:
    No, you can send stuff from FB or Zynga... I mainly play on Zynga and have sent requests while on Zynga and some come back through FB. I don't know how that works or why. I have to always check on FB to see if anyone sent me anything or if they are requesting things.

it hasn't been working. They haven't been getting my requests..

• thousandaysthousandays Captain Obvious Registered User Posts: 2,109 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2018

It really is spotty those ask requests when between FB and Zynga. Like if one player is on FB, the other on Z, sometimes ask requests just don't go through. I play on FB. I synced my game to Z several months ago, and two of my FB player neighbors, I never got any of their requests nor they got mine. So I went back to FB. I play with family, and they all use FB.

Like I said, I mainly play on Z and send, ask, and request via Z and have it come back when checking FB at times and sometimes I get more from FB according to the envelope amount then Z, but like I said, that's sometimes..