What Annoys you on FarmVille 2 today? [2018]

Comments

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,616 Lord of the Forums

@Colleen Murphy said:
    Puppies from the meadows ? New quest ?

Yes, the final reward is a sheep and have to post toolboxes, how ever posting them on the feed only gives you coins if someone click on it so you will never get any..

• kytakyta Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 708 Party Starter

The new collie puppy mission/event/whatever. Looks like the only way to get the tools needed to "search" for the puppies is to post for them (besides buying with FarmBucks), but it's not a give-one-get-one. When you click on someone's request, you get XP, not a tool for yourself, which means no one is going to click on them.

• KJusticeKJustice Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,616 Lord of the Forums

@kyta said:
    The new collie puppy mission/event/whatever. Looks like the only way to get the tools needed to "search" for the puppies is to post for them (besides buying with FarmBucks), but it's not a give-one-get-one. When you click on someone's request, you get XP, not a tool for yourself, which means no one is going to click on them.

Yep.. someone accidentally clicked on my post and was able to get one and that will be the last one to.. They need to get rid of this quest..

• AnimalFarmAnimalFarm Building Expert Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister

So annoying. I cleared a piece of the meadow with the scythe, but accidentally slashed the puppy in half.

• Nina_PurpletonNina_Purpleton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,846 The Chosen One

@KJustice said:

@kyta said:

Yep.. someone accidentally clicked on my post and was able to get one and that will be the last one to.. They need to get rid of this quest..

I will keep on clicking on the tool kit posts for anyone who wants to complete this quest but I am out. At least I don't have to fight millions of players for the coveted items.

• Ela LoskaEla Loska The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 774 Aged to Perfection

I can not play because of flash. I followed the instructions, still not working. I played only this morning and it was fine...

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

@elhitti said:
    Mine keeps resetting to the same category over & over. What good is it to "prepare" for tasks when you never get to use 2 of the 3 tasks offered?

I've had pretty much the same thing for the last 3 smiley faces - of course it's the 12 hour crop - and I prepped for the other two. Fortunately I have plenty of speed grow and the co-op bloom or level up happening on the farm.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums

@AnimalFarm said:
    So annoying. I cleared a piece of the meadow with the scythe, but accidentally slashed the puppy in half.

Yikes! I bought a lawnmower and it didn't work, only did one square.

Also, is anyone having problems receiving sugar? I've never have before but this afternoon I only had 7, so sent out another request, and logged in 4 hours later and only got 3 more.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2018

@Ellemarie said:

@AnimalFarm said:

Yikes! I bought a lawnmower and it didn't work, only did one square.

Also, is anyone having problems receiving sugar? I've never have before but this afternoon I only had 7, so sent out another request, and logged in 4 hours later and only got 3 more.

Hover your lawnmower on the squares before setting it down. It will show you what squares will be cleared. You may have set your lawnmower on a piece where the lawnmower cannot clear all four squares.

E.g., all four squares will be cleared in the purple box, whereas only one square will be cleared on the blue box. Sorry, I don't have any tools at the moment to show the real thing now, I'll do it when I get more of them.

Sorry, wrong diagram created, will post new and correct one shortly.

No problem receiving sugar.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• Ka7eKa7e This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 63 Captain Obvious

Tree Hugger design workshop - I currently have 2 horrible tasks. The first is craft 4 Honey Berry Cheesecake which require 12 sugars EACH, for 15 design points. The second is craft 96 Twiggy Flower Pots which would need me to superfeed a buy-for-coins deer 96 times, plus 768 Crimean Iris. For a paltry 10 points!

• matantisimatantisi Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,789 The Chosen One

I got shears from the only toolbox I got. It was supposed to clear 3 spaces, but it only cleared on. No more on this quest from me.

Add Me
    I clear my request inbox at least once a day (except for baby bottles).

• MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister

Last time they had a thing like posting for the tool boxes that wasn't a give one/get one, they thought better of it and changed it. Hopefully that'll happen again. Bummer until then.

• Trilln451Trilln451 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 47 Building Expert

I just got done trying to scroll thru all the meadows for the collie puppy challenge - they are endless! And it takes forever to get even 1 tool! Why bother?

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums

Ellemarie, I hope it helped. Here's the graphic to make it clearer -

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

Yes, Susy, it did! I didn't realize it would highlight the squares, I just let it go and it only did one. lol

@Ka7e said:
    Tree Hugger design workshop - I currently have 2 horrible tasks. The first is craft 4 Honey Berry Cheesecake which require 12 sugars EACH, for 15 design points. The second is craft 96 Twiggy Flower Pots which would need me to superfeed a buy-for-coins deer 96 times, plus 768 Crimean Iris. For a paltry 10 points!

Wow! I thought my 29 twiggy pots were alot! Which I haven't done. I also have the Honey Berry cakes.

• MsChaosMsChaos Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister

Took on a task for the Helping Hands... get 5 Aqua Flashlights... OK, they'll be there when I need them for the other thing that needs them... got the last one off the feed, and the task refreshed to ZERO! Sheesh. (No they're not in my inventory.)

I'm just not getting anything today, yesterday it was sugar. I'm almost maxed out on asking friends.

@Ellemarie said:
    I'm just not getting anything today, yesterday it was sugar. I'm almost maxed out on asking friends.

That happens to me a lot.. ask practically everyone of your friends and hardly get anything back. Right now with all the tasks asking for stuff, I am stuck with the players who no longer play..

This discussion has been closed.