What Annoys you on FarmVille 2 today? [2018]

Comments

• Kim2017Kim2017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 103 Cloudylicious
    edited June 2018

I am so sick of the ROB robbing me of points. Every dam week I refresh my game at least 3-4 times after the week resets on Mondays only to lose my progress. I make sure that my little boat advances and the points are all collected from the previous week. I then refresh at least 3 times because I have been screwed so many times with this. So once again today I start the NEW order board. I used my intragrow that I needed to get rid of and of course when I go to see my progress my new board has reset to another new board. I am so freaking sick of it. I am actually so sick of it that I'm not doing the ROB this week.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums

My macbook computer is dying. So I may not be around here for awhile all. I've upgraded it, max it out, input new graphics cards, but it's just old. It's actually got much worse when I posted about it last week. I will miss you all, just wanted you to know why I haven't been visiting! I will have to take a break until either html or I get a new machine!

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

@Ellemarie said:
    My macbook computer is dying. So I may not be around here for awhile all. I've upgraded it, max it out, input new graphics cards, but it's just old. It's actually got much worse when I posted about it last week. I will miss you all, just wanted you to know why I haven't been visiting! I will have to take a break until either html or I get a new machine!

I will sure miss you if you have to go. I do understand though.

• EllemarieEllemarie Fisherman Registered User Posts: 3,475 Lord of the Forums

@Colleen Murphy said:

@Ellemarie said:

I will miss you too! Even though we still couldn't add each other! My mac it starting to get all hot too. the fan is no longer helping. One little task takes forever! When my spouse is telling me maybe I should quit also because all the swearing I'm doing at a game. I guess is finally telling me something! lol

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

The game is acting up, that does not help. Hope you will be back soon. I will leave the light on for you.

• Nina_PurpletonNina_Purpleton Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1,846 The Chosen One

I finally gave in and plop the Midsummer Festival Fundraiser booth on my farm after I accidentally clicked on that effing huge banner for the umptheen time. Totally put the effing thing on ignore and if I feel like cheating, I will just post those tasks on the Mentor Task Job Board. Evil Laugh

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums

@Ellemarie said:

@Colleen Murphy said:

@Ellemarie said:

I will miss you too! Even though we still couldn't add each other! My mac it starting to get all hot too. the fan is no longer helping. One little task takes forever! When my spouse is telling me maybe I should quit also because all the swearing I'm doing at a game. I guess is finally telling me something! lol

I do believe Farmville 2 kills Macs slowly, but painfully. My imac died a couple of years ago (it was about 4 or 5 years old at that time), with all the symptoms you described. I'd always been a mac person, but when that happened, my son-in-law built me a brand new computer from scratch. My specifics? Make it run flawlessly for my farm, with a big screen. I'm very happy with it now, even though it's a Windows computer - it was tough in the beginning to mentally transition from a mac mentality to a pc. I'd suggest that for anybody who needs a new computer and has the capability, to build your own from scratch. I got a 32 inch Samsung curved HD ultraslim monitor to go with it, all for under $1000 (no big banners, yay!). Best of all, I now have my own personal tech support (thank you, son-in-law). :D

I'll miss you.

_ Shut up and do it._ :)

• CrazyCravemanCrazyCraveman Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 119 Cloudylicious

Get 918 race feed by harvesting crops, feeding or raising animals... I cannot even begin to count the literally 1000's of crops I've harvested and the 100's of animals I have fed, along with at the very least... raising 20 animals! And I still have to collect 248 race feed!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

edited June 2018

@Susy Elizabeth said:

@Ellemarie said:

@Colleen Murphy said:

@Ellemarie said:

I do believe Farmville 2 kills Macs slowly, but painfully. My imac died a couple of years ago (it was about 4 or 5 years old at that time), with all the symptoms you described. I'd always been a mac person, but when that happened, my son-in-law built me a brand new computer from scratch. My specifics? Make it run flawlessly for my farm, with a big screen. I'm very happy with it now, even though it's a Windows computer - it was tough in the beginning to mentally transition from a mac mentality to a pc. I'd suggest that for anybody who needs a new computer and has the capability, to build your own from scratch. I got a 32 inch Samsung curved HD ultraslim monitor to go with it, all for under $1000 (no big banners, yay!). Best of all, I now have my own personal tech support (thank you, son-in-law). :D

I'll miss you.

LUCKY YOU !!!! I wish I had my very own tech support !!!!!!!

• TheFarmGirlTheFarmGirl Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 795 Aged to Perfection

Being stuck with a task in Helping Hands that I can't finish because I can't make the craft because that recipe doesn't exist in my building... Just perfect...

New friends are always welcome but don't send neighbor requests, I'm not accepting any.
    FB
    Zynga

• AnimalFarmAnimalFarm Building Expert Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited June 2018

sigh Accidentally bought something again with FB's, waiting from a responce from support.

• Susy ElizabethSusy Elizabeth Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 6,433 Lord of the Forums

The Riverboat Bonanza. Makes me so hopping mad. Just like when they nerfed the Gourmet Farm.

@Susy Elizabeth said:
    The Riverboat Bonanza. Makes me so hopping mad. Just like when they nerfed the Gourmet Farm.

What do you mean Susy ? Is this new bonanza thing permanent ?

@Colleen Murphy said:

@Susy Elizabeth said:

What do you mean Susy ? Is this new bonanza thing permanent ?

I don't know if it's permanent or not yet, but it's the new and drastically fail version of the ROB.

• Carolanna1210Carolanna1210 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous
    edited June 2018

What is bugging is that Riverboat - cannot get past first level despite having a level 2 boat in inventory. Cannot remove or upgrade so quit playing. Zynga support has been absolutely no help at all. Won't or can't fix. But the ROB stays and blocks my being able to view messages, whether I play full screen or not. Now we have a Riverboat Bonanza covering up part of the screen on the left as well as the Midsummer Festival Fundraiser. Too many things going at one time. Zynga needs to let players opt out of things that do not work on a farm, or that one just doesn't want to participate in. Or at the very least, make the banners smaller.

• Janet DeleeuwJanet Deleeuw The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 765 Aged to Perfection
    edited June 2018

My boat (upgrade 2) is stuck in inventory too and I have emailed support a couple of times - no answer and the boat is still in inventory and I can't place it anywhere. And I am not going to waste any more favors and doubloons on it either - if it stays stuck, I am out even more.

Good thing I was not that enamored of the ROB anyway!

• DeniseMDeniseM Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Wendell and his songbirds are nagging me at least once a week. Months ago I progressed partway through the quest lines. Now I have a couple of birds who 'dance' up on the tree branch, but nothing else. I have to restart the game. Very frustrating. Would love to have it deleted or at the very least start it again if that is the only option.

This discussion has been closed.