The Pet Theater's Quests

william chenwilliam chen Black Sheep of ze InternetRegistered User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

in my pet theater's quests I am facing the following problem, that when I finish a quest, another new quest pops up and it's just the same as the one I just finished, and the same thing keeps repeating itself so now all my quests are the same!!! >_<!!! they are all to fertilize the 1000 black-eyed susan, and when I finish one of them another same one comes up again, so now I am not able to do any quest! is anyone facing the same issue as I am???

Tagged:

Answers

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

I had that happen but not to the extent of all 4 being the same. Bad news is that you're stuck until you do them unless you contact support and tell them. They might change it. Good news is that if you deco drop them, or have a farm huge enough to do it for the full duration, you'll be done with 4 tasks. If that were my issue to deal with, deco drop - hands down.

• AnimalFarmAnimalFarm Building Expert Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister

I had that with another task that just kept coming back as I gave them away to the helpers. Support just wanted me to have the utmost patience, so they were no help at all. But some people seem to have more luck with that.

It might change if you finish one of the acts. After that happened to me, I got normal tasks again. So if you just do the deco-drop trick*, you might be able to get out of this misery.

*water and fertilize on plots (not fields) and then drop some deco on it to get back your water and feritlizer, and repeat.

• william chenwilliam chen Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 22 Delightful Duckling

Hi thannks to the above two people who gave me the comment, but anyone can elaborate more on what you mean by the deco-drop trick??? I might just as well give it a try :smiley:

• TejasTejas Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Learning the Ropes

I had the same issue happen to me repeatedly. I would complete one of them, all four would disappear but I would get credit for only one. If I gave the quest to a helper, and it got completed, they would all disappear, as well. Then I would get four more of the same. After that happened a few times, I now get no quests. I am one quest shy of finishing this entire thing, and I have no quests to do. Have not had quests in two days, with 34 hours left.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New to the Forums

Hello, Farmers. The team is already aware of this irregularity and they're working on correcting it. May I know what your last action is before this happened? I'll share it with the team to help them with their resolution. Thank you.

• cmf2205cmf2205 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,952 Lord of the Forums

@william chen said:
    Hi thannks to the above two people who gave me the comment, but anyone can elaborate more on what you mean by the deco-drop trick??? I might just as well give it a try :smiley:

AnimalFarm said it in a nutshell. *water and fertilize on plots (not fields) and then drop some deco on it to get back your water and feritlizer, and repeat.

Use a large building - the kitchen works. After you've done whatever the requirement is, in your case it's fertilize, you can drop the building on a 9 plot area and get your water and fertilizer back. You'll lose your water if your meter goes over 30. I usually do 27 at a time. If you have an extra area on your farm that you can roll out some extra plots, it makes it a little easier. I have an area where I can roll out at least 27, water, fertilize, drop and repeat. It takes a little time but not near as much as going through the whole process.

• CairineCairine Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

I had that happen to. I ended up with all four quests being to complete 6 tubs. I gave one to my 24 hour helper. ALL 4 disappeared and I got 1 quest to craft watercress orange salads Or whatever they are, and I finished that and no new quest popped up. I waited until my 24 hour helper finished. I got credit for 1 quest, and STILL no new quests even after several refreshed. I am losing my timed bonus right now =0(

• gianna01gianna01 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

where are my dogs 5 of them that i won on different quests are gone .been gone for a week .one by one they just disappeared .please help.it was hard trying to get them and now there gone.

• konamousekonamouse Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2,127 Lord of the Forums

@gianna01 said:
    where are my dogs 5 of them that i won on different quests are gone .been gone for a week .one by one they just disappeared .please help.it was hard trying to get them and now there gone.

Check your inventory. Then contact Zupport (link in my signature below).

Contact FV2 support here:---->https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville-2/?contact=1
    Playing FV:Country Escape? Here are their forums: --->http://zyngaplayerforums.com/countryescape