Plugins Blocking my game

JanetterasmussenJanetterasmussen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Please help me to get rid of the Plugins I have done everthing that is suggested but it is still happening

Comments

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

What browser are you using ? Anyone who tries to help you would need to know that.

• jrsgrandmajrsgrandma Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
  • ELIANEBIAALEXANDRE12ELIANEBIAALEXANDRE12 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2018

Passo o mesmo problema! Mas o que adianta comentarmos e não termos solução? O jogo é ótimo, amo! Mas já estou desistindo de jogar.Tenho que ficar reiniciando o computador à todo momento! É só estresse!!!

• christine07christine07 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

having problems staying in my fv2 it keeps saying having trouble saving ur farm or i get circle up anytthing ive done isnt done when i refresh

• MatildeMercadoMatildeMercado Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Shockwave flash ha fallado, volver a cargar la página,
    He realizado toda las instrucciones y sigue igual, no puedo jugar se cae el el juego.
  • CathyChastainCathyChastain Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 19 Muffin

TemperMental, I've had the same problem for the past year. I've tried everything Zynga has suggested and nothing has worked. I still haven't figured it out. Good luck to you.

• Colleen MurphyColleen Murphy Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 7,410 Lord of the Forums

@TemperMental said:
    I haven't been able to play the game as it stops loading at 75-80%. There's a popup that says "flash has been blocked for this page" but when i check the site settings it is enabled and should run-but it doesn't. I'm losing my mind trying to figure this out!!!

In the right hand corner, you should see a puzzle piece, click that and click run then done. You will have to do this each time you log in.

• ErzsiErzsi Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

nekem sem indul a flash ,akármit csinálok nem megy.

@Colleen Murphy said:

@TemperMental said:
    I haven't been able to play the game as it stops loading at 75-80%. There's a popup that says "flash has been blocked for this page" but when i check the site settings it is enabled and should run-but it doesn't. I'm losing my mind trying to figure this out!!!

In the right hand corner, you should see a puzzle piece, click that and click run then done. You will have to do this each time you log in.

Also, left hand corner, the lock, you must allow flash.

• Alice1920Alice1920 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

Estou constantemente a receber mensagem de plug in e o jogo para.

• Alice1920Alice1920 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

É impossível jogar Farmville2 porque está constantemente a aparecer plug ins que fecham o jogo

• royalpainsroyalpains Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 145 Saint Spontaneous
    edited September 2018

my game won't load all the way. i am using Chrome. I even tried the new plugin that is supposed to help. It does not.I have allowed flash as well. Does not help. There is no puzzle piece either

• valochvaloch Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

je n'arrive pas a publier les demande pour avancer dans le jeu ça me dit vous n’êtes pas connecté

• momamoma Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

funny how i needed to download what i already had but i loved the game figured i would just get the update oh no cant have that i need to install google chrome now after i have been playing without it for the last 2 months because i chooce not to install the google spy ware i cant play any more iam done i have a browers that came with a ad blocker before the game even starts to load their is 12 ads blocked
    did any one know google allows any **** to use their developer tools i did not 4 bug defenses scream trojan on google chrome chrome has whipped my cell twice in the last 6 months every contact image all gone
    was great playing but iam done dealing with the sh;;
    the game is off my pc and cell by folks
    becareful they are watching every stoke you make

• Irena.PIrena.P Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 5,190 Lord of the Forums

@Moma, it isn't compulsory to install the Launcher, or Google Chrome, I only installed the Launcher for a few minutes to get the prize horse or whatever they were offering at the time, then I uninstalled it right away. All it means is, you have to manually enable Flash each time you enter the game, and again when you refresh during game play, no big deal.
    Although I have Chrome installed, I almost never use it, I use Firefox with very few issues, and play on Zynga, more than I play on Facebook.

When you play a free game, it's obvious the company who create the game will do everything they can to make money. Understandable, developers and programmers want paid, servers, office space etc cost actual money, You might be happier with a Paid Game, but even those have some advertising traps.

ADD ME. Zfriends welcome, not adding any new neighbours.

SUPPORT If your in game "contact us" button is missing, use this.

Country Escape Forum

HOT TOPICS

• 3161192292431611922924 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

O Farmville2 não está abrindo, não carrega

Karin Orroslan

• gigelgigel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Va rog ajutati_ma ! nu pot face hrana la animale. se blocheaza jocul.apare o sageata in partea stanga sus , tocmai in colt si nu pot da click pe ea. cei care a-ti intampinat problema asta **** a-ti rezolvat ?

• Sabina56Sabina56 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Hola amigos.. Tengo muchisimos amigos en FarmVille2, pero cuando se abre el cuadro de diálogo para integrarlos como vecinos, o en el mismo cuadro de diálogo pido ayuda de implementos o productos para mejorar mi granja, el cuadro se queda dando vueltas, congelado, y no envía nada. Por lo tanto, no puedo tener vecinos ni puedo tener ayuda para poder seguir avanzando en mi juego. POR FAVOR, PLEASE, AYUDENME, HELP ME,.... ya jugué en otra sesión anteriormente y tengo bastante experiencia. Soy jugadora de todos los días y envío ayudas a mis vecinos. Avancé rápidamente la vez pasada por la reciprocidad de mi hacia mis vecinos y viceversa. Me gusta mucho el juego. No quisiera abandonarlo sobre todo en estas épocas de confinamiento por el COVID 19. Jugar esta App me ayuda a mi estabilidad emocional.....agradezco su respuesta

• dbstew10dbstew10 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Hey the Farmville2Launcher does not work with firefox and it can not be installed on the game room...can you please stop putting the option for it on the game...I have to uninstall the game room every time to get rid of it